Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

October.. so far off still[​IMG] but we've gots lots to discuss, I'm so glad I'm a *spoiler* no offense to those who aren't, I want to compare the buzz, and what they say, to how close the epsiodes come to realism. Was it close, somewhat close or way off the mark:confused:that Ausiello predicted that Sara died, and boy was that off the mark:wtf: waiting--waiting--waiting:(

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am predicting that:

I feel that Warrick will stay alive until the end of the season premire. The whole gang (inlcuding Sara) will say GOODBYE to him.:(. I think that Lady Heather's granddaughter is gonna be missing and Grissom and the gang go over to her house to investigate. That is why HE is there, but he's not alone.:thumbsup: Sara will be back from her ghost burying and she's ok. Ready to start a new life with the bugman:drool:They tie up loose ends by seeing Mr. Adler (from Too Tough To Die) and the Minature Killer and then we either find out they got married in private, or we'll get a hint of a wedding. I think that Sara is probably working in SF as a teacher at a college or something, and with all that they've been through, Gris gets worn out and decides to leave CSI, he gets a job as a Professor and he and his wife an unborn child move to SF. They come to visit and help with cases as needed.

Ok, that's my take on the upcoming season in reguards to our GSR. No real spoilers, but some known spoilers are included. Spoiler free gang can probably read it, but I put it in a box just in case!;)

I hope to get my computer fixed within the next couple of days, I miss ya'll

3. Desertwind

To Piper[​IMG] I love your scenerio, that's so positive and probably true, you're the rock:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

4. PiperGrissom

Thanks, desert! I hate not being able to come here....I am at work now!!!!(LOL)
    I got a virus ( or two) in my computer, so after I get some good software to get rid of it, I hope to be back!

I hope all of ya'll will go to my CrazyBillyFan and GSRForeverLove wikis and check out the news and new challenges. I need more members, and all of ya'll rock!

So, while I'm still at work and online, any new GSR/CSI/Billy/Jorja news???????

5. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Well, I think that

if the early spoiler we've seen is true and a child really does go missing in epi 5, there's a good chance that the child is LH's granddaughter, because otherwise we have this big amber alert-search thing going at the same time Grissom and LH are having their evening (or whatever) together and that's an awful lot of subplots. Plus, this is also the epi that reportedly has "strange behavior" from Nick, right? All 3 of those stories in the same episode? Sounds like too much to me.

Anyway, hard for me to believe, given Grissom's reaction to child abduction cases in the past, he's hanging out at LH's when there's a missing toddler. If, on the other hand, that spoiler about the toddler is just a ruse, well ...

I'm not putting this part in a box, since the LH thing is up on the main page. I'm wondering if maybe the intimate conversation with LH will have to do in part with Sara. If Grissom is actually processing everything that's happened to him in the past year or two and needs someone outside of work to listen, it could be that he shares info about GSR w/LH and the writers use that as a way to give us backstory that wouldn't normally fit into the script because Grissom has historically been so resistant to talking about Sara with colleagues. Not saying that the whole G/LH conversation would be GSR, because obviously Warrick's loss will be huge ... just wondering if it's a possibility.

Is there anyone on this thread who gets access to actual scripts (not that they can't change last minute, I know.)

Ali

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  6. Desertwind

Thank's ali good point, and hope that virus is licked soon, Piper isn't that the pitts?:klingon: and also I'm not putting this in a *spoiler* box beings it's already been on our "files news";)

"One question remains is how Grissom will leave the show "I wouldn't want to say exactly what we're going to do--I want people to watch certainly, Petersen said "but Sara is involved" "It's often darkest before the dawn"[​IMG]

http://www.csifiles.com/news/150708_01.shtml

[​IMG]

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

My new thoughts on...

I just had a really weird scenario for Revelations run through my head. It's a little far fetched, but here it goes.

In the episode, LH's granddaughter is kidnapped. The team is split up doing different tasks. Grissom is put in charge of LH and looking for evidence at her house because LH requests him (she tends to not like any other law enforcement people). Sara decides to tag along because she wants to meet LH, since Grissom tells her she is such a smart woman, although Sara does trust Grissom around LH because that insecurity of Grissom's love for her was one of the ghosts she buried while away. Grissom and Sara talk to LH and look around her house when a storm hits. The storm is so bad that LH insists Grissom and Sara stay in her guest room.

I'm pretty sure this won't happen, but hey, I can dream right? :)

8. Desertwind

I love it, what an imagination, that's it, I think it's a wrap, although how about the "intimate" word and he goes to bed part, that' doesn't sound good, and why not mention Sara in this ep. or do TPTB want it to be a big shocker, maybe. I don't know about the grandaughter part but it's possible, I'd love to see Brass involved somehow, he can't stand her either, but we've got to wait till friggin' Oct. hell it's still July

[​IMG]

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I love how I can scroll down this page and see so many pictures of Grissom and Sara together. It just makes me happy. If I have a bad day, I'm just going to come here and scroll down a few of the pages, that'll put me in a better mood. :] Thank you, Desertwind in particular.

So, I had to go past a lot of spoiler boxes to get to whatever un-spoilerish topic we're talking about. It's okay.. just keep thinking "You'll be pleasantly surprised later. You'll be pleasantly surprised later. You'll be pleasantly surprised later. You'll be pleasantly surprised later. You'll be pleasantly surprised later. You'll be pleasantly surprised later. You'll be pleasantly surprised later. You'll be pleasantly surprised later."

So we're talking about Lady Heather? Ah, alright then. This is on the main page, so I hope I can talk about it... Well, from what I've heard, yeah Grissom and Lady Heather are going to be more "intimate than they've ever been before" or something like that, well, my question is, how intimate have they been? They're friends. Um.. They've had tea. Woooo. There was speculation of other things, but it was never confirmed, so I'm thinking we're assuming that didn't happen? I'd prefer to believe that anyway. Okay, so more intimate than tea? Oh well, maybe they'll have dinner :] haha.

I trust Grissom. He wouldn't hurt Sara. And Grissom and Sara and Lady Heather have shared a somewhat of an awkward moment already. When Lady Heather was in the hospital and Sara was taking pictures and such, and Grissom walks in and Sara looks over at him and there's this tension and you forget to breathe for a second. Judging by the lovely awkwardness we witness, I'm guessing that behind the scenes, Grissom and Sara would have had a talk about Lady Heather later. Grissom would explain that Lady Heather is just a friend.. blah blah blah.. so it cleared the air. Therefore, I'm assuming there's some understanding of Lady Heather between Grissom and Sara. That would seem right, in my opinion.

10. PiperGrissom

Well, I do know that William Petersen has said that Grissom and Lady Heather have never had sex. DUH! He loves his Sara, is glad to see Sara when she returns and Sara has a big part in his leaving. They are both burned out and will live happily ever after elsewhere. That is one thing I know
    Also, I used to get to see scripts, but they are allowing that anymore. Too many sites have posted them and it's made TPTB mad.
    I wish I knew what's gonna happen, but I am keeping the faith that we are going to be happily suprised when it's all over.
    On another topic: I am in computer virus abyss. I bought Norton 360 and I can't even get it installed. HELP! ARGH!

11. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Desert, you always pick out the best pics can i tell you GSR photographer? :bolian:
    true:thumbsup: but later he say about the beach or something similar and:confused: i donĀ“t understand billy sometimes:cardie:

anyone the countdown since the premiere please ^^

i am very nervous i want to see sara and the couple together one more time:thumbsup:
    4ever & ever

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i love how you never expected Grissom to be involved in a love triangle type thing,
    5 years ago my first thoughts would be the younger ones like Warrick, Nick, Greg etc.
    i just find that kind of funny :D

and yes Billy has confirmed that, i think it was in Lady Heathers Box?,
    that he and LH didn't sleep together, which is re-assuring :bolian:

here's an okay GSR fansite, if you scroll down to the bottom there's a widget countdown until 901...
    http://grissomsaracannon.piczo.com/?g=1&preview=y&sl=0&st=342&cr=5

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  13. PiperGrissom

Thanks for that site link. I wish I could get a countdown thingy for my sites. :confused: anyone know how?????
    I have no new news on CSI/GSR or anything. Just wanted to let ya'll know I am restoring my system on my laptop and MAY just be "back" soon.

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

http://www.pyzam.com/
    great site. it has lots :thumbsup:
    it seems that there's a virus going around because i have one too, im getting somebody out tomorrow to look at it,
    thankfully this site still works :angel:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  15. Desertwind

JorjaFoxFan the site didn't come up:confused: and WOW, we had a major earthquake this morning, I was terrified:scream: shook me up and no major damage but pictures, book's fell off, and I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.. screaming NO NO:scream: really scary, I'm still feeling the effects:( here's a map of the epicenter welcome back to California huh? if WP is in L.A. he really felt it, and Jorja too! all our phone lines are down~nuckin' futs:cardie:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/shakemap/sc/shake/14383980/

And I held onto my computer monitor, priorties:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.