Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

uhhh...it was a joke :lol: I guess i should have put *sarcasm* beside it. Grissom is already a hypocrite with the whole GSR debacle, so we could just add that one to the list.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OK then, this is the reason this thread got locked down before, & all mentally ill people aren't always negative, like Natalie, she seemd pleasant and happy, weird and in la-la-land but seemily happy! soo, back to the 'what's going to happen" in S/9, who do you all think will comfort Nick when he hears about Warrick or does any fan think that it's all a ruse, and he lives? how great would that be? the team will all be devastated, I can't imagine how this will play out, and is this a two hour season premiere. and another ep. called "The True Story Of Gilbert Grissom" that will be interesting for big Grissom fans, we haven't seen him almost alone since "Jackpot" S/4:bolian:a list again of the titles!

http://epguides.com/CSI/

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I actually kind of want to see Sara, Greg and Nick all going somewhere as a threesome (no, not that kind, get your minds out of the gutter :lol: ) to try to deal with their grief. I especially love Greg and Nick's friendship (not in a shippy way though, cause I see their relationship as kind of brotherly lol). I know they aren't as close and Nick and Rick were (haha that's funny), but still... I like the relationship nonetheless. And Sara and Greg were close as were Sara and Nick. One of my fave Sara/Nick scenes was when Nick jokingly told her to stop flirting with him. :lol:

4. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

Yeah, I like Sara/Nick/Greg friendships. Those are always good.

Like lots of people, I'm HOPING for more character presence for Greg. He's just as important as the other characters. Hell, they treat HODGES more important than Greg sometimes!

Sometimes I think Hodges needs the Sonia treatment (PM me if you want to know what I'm talking about)

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm pretty sure Nick won't "hear" about Warrick. He will be the one to find him, otherwise the writers wouldn't have had Nick stay behind. I really think that's they way it should be (and no, I'm not just saying that because I'm a Nick fan). Nick and Rick were like brothers and it would just be more powerful if Nick finds him.

Who will comfort him? I think everyone will be absorbed with their own grief that no one will comfort him or he won't want it, because he'll be too determined to figure out who shot his best friend.

Yeah, it would be great if Warrick lives, but with all this talk about the team having to deal with "it", I think he dies. However, he could live and the FBI could put him in the witness protection program without the team knowing. Then one day he could just show up at the lab and say "Hey, I'm alive".

6. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I can just see Warrick walking into the lab a year or two from now just like he never left. And everyone being like "we thought you were dead" and him saying "Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated". :lol:

Seriously though, I agree that it should be Nick to find him. they're best friends. He's the closest person to Warrick. He should be the one to be with Warrick when Warrick takes his final breaths. I'm glad Warrick won't die alone and that Nicky will be there with him, his always faithful and loyal best friend. That's absolutely perfect. :) I really can't wait to see the ep just for the scene where Nick finds him and how Nick deals with it. I really hope we get some Nicky crying scenes... cause before when things went bad for him, we got a few tears pricking the eyes or screams when he was buried alive, but not really a lot on the crying. I can just see Nick pulling Warrick toward him and begging him to stay alive and then Warrick dying in his best friend's arms. I will definitely have to make sure to have a box of tissues nearby when I watch the ep.

Can you imagine though if Catherine had been the one to find Warrick? Judging by her reaction to Mike Keppler's death (a man she hadn't even known that long), she'd be a complete mess over Warrick's death. I hope we get a Gil/Cath hug out of the scene where she finds out about Warrick. I think Gil hugged her when Mike died, if I'm not mistaken. I love their friendship just as much as I loved Nicky and Rick's.

7. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

8. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

To me it sounds like there will be some revelations about the way he was leading his life, and that he was trying to change something (=to become a different man). Maybe he was in some kind of gambling rehab, or trying to add new sense to his life by doing community work.
    IIRC, we've never heard that much about Warrick's private life (apart from gambling and Tina). So, pretty much every detail that is revealed about his life in the course of the investigation, could fit the description.

But I'm not a native speaker. Maybe I got it all wrong and he was in fact considering entering the witness relocation program. I kinda doubt it though...

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO. I thought everyone had forgotten about the latter. :lol:

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

No kidding eh!!! All of sudden it's announced that Petersen's leaving (and he's been saying that for eons!!)and its' like "Oh by the way, did anyone remember that Warrick was murdered?" Oh no, Billy's leaving and that's a more tragic event. :rolleyes:

Grissom isn't dead! He's leaving! At least he wasn't killed off like Warrick was? How do you think Warrick fans are feeling!?

And episode five is the Lady Heather episode, but it's also been noted that Nick's behaviour is noticed by the Lab, so is that storyline going to get shoved tot he background because it's going to take 10 episode to say goodbye to Grissom? Probably.

I hate long goodbye..it's like goodbye already! How many ways can you say..goodbye..adios...au revoir, sayonora. or as Tigger would say Ta Ta For Now!!...is that clear enough for everyone.

Sorry, I know I'm griping, it's just frustration that as one in the minority of CSI fans whose favourite character is NOT Grissom feels..sidelined!

But I hope we get to see some Nicky crying..that always makes for a good storyline..that man could make a statue cry..

11. GregNickRyanFan

Maybe there was a paternity test on Tina's baby and it turned out that the baby was Warrick's and not her (what is the male word for mistress? :lol: ) boyfriend's baby. Maybe that news prompted Warrick to make a big change that would make him a better person for the baby's sake?

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

no offence to Warrick, but it is the bigger news of the summer.At the end of the day, the leading actor leaving is going to be the big news leading up to the season. It'd be the same in any big show, whatever the storylines. BUT, when the season actually starts, all of this gets pushed aside, and it's back to the storylines.

So really, you're gonna have to suck it up for a bit while that terrible man 'Petersen' gets so much attention ;) Like it or not, he's been a huge part of the show, and a huge focus to many fans.

Half way through next season, that changes, and you will get your wish.

At the end of the day, all fans have their favourites and their annoyances. Hey, all the posts whining about how little screen time some of the less important characters gets has the same affect on me, but you just suck it up!

This reminds me of how sports forums are during the 'off season', people getting wound up about stuff cos they are frustrated being without the sport! The minute it all begins again - it's like a collective weight has been taken off people's shoulders!

Time to chill and not get stressed by such trivial things, it's the summer!

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yes, but such trivial things get annoying after a while.:wtf: What TPTB need to realize is that every single character has a fan base behind it. So what they should do is cut some time that they give to such characters such as Grissom and give it to other characters. Everyday, I begin to think that WP leaving is the best thing to ever happen to the show IMO.:thumbsup:

I'm excited to see what kind of material they will give GE with the whole Warrick situation. It's a shame GD is leaving. He's such an amazing actor and i think CSI will suffer a tad without him. :(

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree. I still see the show as an ensemble show. I did not originally start watching the show due to any of the actors. It was just the crime drama element of it that I watched it for. It was not for a few years into it that I became attached to a particular character but I would still watch the show without that actor. But I think they had a better mix in the early seasons of giving equal time to all the main cast members. The last few years that has not been the case so much. It would be nice to see them go back more to that format.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHHH & he's sure got alot of fans an many fan-sites dedicated to him and the other stars as well, and everyone does have their fav. and ain't it great?, but for Grissom fans it's a total bummer, and this in the new TV Guide today~

BIG CHANGES ON CSI

The CSI lab in Vegas is seriously understaffed now that William Petersen has announced he'll follow Gary Dourdan and Jorja Fox out the door. BUT, don't say goodbye to old friends just yet. Sara Sidle [Fox] will return for at least 3 episodes "She can't be actually involved in investigations, but does get involved in a case from her own past from Ep. 2, "teases exec producer Naren Shankar. Warrick Brown [Dourdan] isn't done either, as a plot twist reveals something that "speaks to the man Warrick was trying t become" And even though Petersen will be leaving after ep. 10, the curtain isn't closing on Gil Grissom "No doors are shut", Shankar says, "Billy wants to be involved with the show going forward: And Grissom WILL return if there's a story line that creatively demands it"

YIPEE[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.