Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

thats so true! they made this pretty decent story line of these miniature models and like someone else said, the reveal of the killer was a let down. her storyline felt over to me. shes in jail, what else do they need to do? there are some characters that make sense to bring back, ie friends and family members. but an old killer from a closed case? not seeing the point of bringing her back, but will reserve final judgement until she shows up.

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I guess it could mean that Grissom visits Natalie in a psychiatric facility, similar to how Nick visited the daughter of the man who kidnapped him in GD. I assume she is on meds and more coherent. And I do think Grissom was affected by seeing Ernie Dell kill himself, so maybe this still haunts him to some extent, and he seeks some closure in this chapter of his life at CSI.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, there's a reason the writers are bringing Natalie back, the Ernie Dell killing himself did haunt Grissom, and she also kidnapped his girl, so maybe he wants to see her for that reason, I think it will be interesting, he rearely visits or crosses pathes with perpetrators on CSI! and I'd rather see her than Lady Heather, she never brought anything but bad drama to the show, & to Grissom, and who needs a "friend" like that? but hey to each ones own~ here's a brief article by Matt Roush on "For Warrick" and how Grissom is handling it!

ROUSH ON CSI

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm very excited that Lady Heather and Natalie are coming back, these two have always been good at distracting from the norm of the show. I really hope that there is more insight on LH's granddaughter and more craziness form Natalie.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm just wondering why it is going to take 10 episodes to say goodbye to Grissom.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There is a possibility that Natalie returns to stand trial, and Grissom must testify. Although I'm not so sure she's be competent enough but it is a thought.

I am glad to see Lady H again, I hope her character is a bit stronger now. I hated what they did to her last time, making her weak and suicidal.

7. Desertwind

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You guys are happy to see Lady Heather back, I'm not. Carol M. said, The Good, The Bad and The Dominatrix was her last episode and we won't see her ever again. I guess Carol M. lied and she has never like Grissom with Lady Heather, she has to turn her head away from it. Grissom better not sleep with Lady Heather and he will be hyprocrite when he told Nick, what was he thinking of sleeping with Kristy.

I don't mind Natalie return, but Lady Heather, I do mind, I just don't see no chemistry between Grissom and Lady Heather, all I see friendship, not as a couples. I'm not happy to see Lady Heather return. I will watch it.

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

CM lying? NOOOOO WAY! Grissom being a hypocrite about his personal life? OMG what a mind blow!

er i take offense to the weak and suicidal comment. After dealing with mental illness for over 10 years i can assure you being suicidal has nothing to do with being weak. In fact i can deal with more stuff than 'normal' people can. I understand what you are saying, but i just hate society's misconception of mental illness, drives me batty.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Point taken XFCanadian! Mental illness is simply that an illness and suicidal thoughts are part of that illness.

Lady Heather was desperate to end her suffering. She had lost a daughter and subsequently a granddaughter and felt she had nothing to live for her. She was sick with grief. She was not weak, but in severe emotional distress from her losses.

Totally agree with the Grissom as a hypocrite-it's kind of why he ceased to be my favourite character.

11. Desertwind

So, who will be the first one to get a clue that McKeen is the one who shot Warrick? as of now no one knows 'jack':confused: will it be Brass, Grissom the main man or someone we didn't think would or could? it's the last ep. with Billy Petersen called "MOLE" long ways off, but still will be interesting to see how and who discovers it's him:evil:and I don't consider Grissom a hypocrite, at all private and discreet, perhaps, and he finally came clean when confronted by Icky Ecklie:evil:and he's not going to be romantically involved with Lady Heather, he's already committed to someone else!

One question remains is how Grissom will leave the show "I wouldn't want to say exactly what were going to do--I want people to watch certainly, Petersen says. but "Sara is involved" "it's often darkest before the dawn"

http://www.csifiles.com/news/150708_01.shtml

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

XFCanadian, What do you mean, what a mind blow? Because I said, Grissom is a hyprocrite, I did not said that. I said, Grissom will be hyprocrite if he sleep with Lady Heather, I said, if and I did not said, he will be sleep with Lady Heather. Do you remember Boom? When Grissom told Nick, what was he thinking when he sleep with Kristy? I remember that one episode. You don't think CM is lying about what she said about Lady Heather will be her last episode on The Good, The Bad and The Dominetrix, she did said that one of her interview 2 season ago. I don't think we will find it in her interview unless someone can find it.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't think CM was lying, at the time she did not expect Lady H to be back but things changed because Grissom is leaving. Also we don't know the details of Grissom's involvement with her be it friendship or otherwise.
    Agree to disagree and move on...

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree on the mental illness, it's not as easy to cure as people think it is. Sometimes it can take years and sometimes it's never cured. And the drugs for those things are just insane on what they try to say people need to survive. To me it's best to watch the person and make sure they are doing well, without medications. The best way is to let everything take it's course.

I think it would be a grand twist if LH was still struggling with some thing when she runs into Grissom again. Would definetly make for a more interesting ep then "oh hey you're back I'm leaving."

15. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

The only things to look forward to so far are Grissom's departure and how they handle Warrick's (attempted?) murder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.