Pitch us the next CSI spin-off!!!!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. DocInTheBox

DocInTheBox Dead on Arrival

How bout CSI:Hawaii? That would be HOT, in my opinion. I dunno who the head honcho would be, but I imagine he'd be a local. As for other cast, there'd be:

Susan Lucci

Shane West :drool:

Yvonne Strahovski

Masi Oka (Would he not make the cutest lil lab tech?)

I gotta stop before I get carried away and get the urge to write fanfic...

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Hey, Doc, maybe it's time for Thomas Magnum to head up the CSI: Hawaii. Higgins could be his Ecklie. If Danny Messer moved from New York, someone could say, "Book 'em, Danno." And now that Cheryl Ladd is free from Las Vegas, she can return to the islands as Dawn 'Holli' Holliday, the medical examiner she played on the series One West Waikiki.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  3. DocInTheBox

DocInTheBox Dead on Arrival

OMG, YES!!!! Magnum, CSI. :drool: and if Danny and Holli were in it, I would give up every other show on TV to watch it. /imagines Carmine Givinazzo surfing/ :drool: :drool: :drool:

4. c_mcarthur

c_mcarthur Civilian

First off just like to say i love all the csi shows
    next
    i think the PERFECT city for the next CSI to run in would be Toronto, Canada
    because of these reasons:
    a)Toronto has a high violence rate
    b)toronto has lots of historical value to include in episodes like in csi:ny
    c)lots of canadians love the csi shows and it would make a great addition to the csi spinoffs.
    d) Toronto is one of the major and most popular cities in all of Canada.

Not sure about who could be the lead, but it would definitely make a great show.:):):):):):):)

5. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

Televisa can do a CSI Spinoff...

CSI: Ciudad de Mexico, Distrito Federal.

It can star all the big stars, and Liliana Abud can do the adaptation.

Ignore my idea, heh, only a couple people will know what I'm talking about...

6. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Liliana Abud...from "Destinos?" Painless Spanish lessons; and I love a mystery. That would be cool, but what about the language barrier in the U.S.? We Americans have never had to learn another language, what with Canada to the north and those from Latin America more willing to learn English than we are to learn Spanish.

7. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

Yup, that's her.

And my post was mainly a joke...Liliana is known for writing some circuses (Mundo de Fieras, La Esposa Virgen, Amor y Odio) and for writing some masterpieces (La Otra and Amarte es Mi Pecado). But it would be cool if a country known for making soap operas (and some damn good ones, and a lot of bad ones) would attempt making something like CSI.

8. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

But regarding the language barrier...it'd probably be put on Univision or something like that.

9. Lyra

Lyra Victim

CSI: Toronto! Take it to Canada! Yay! I would also find it interesting to show them work cases with snow during the winter.

10. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

That's an idea, i've never seen CSI's in the snow (I don't watch NY so I can't speak for that one) would be very interesting :thumbsup:

11. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

CSI:Munich :)

well, we had something like CSI here i think the name of the show was 'Post Mortem'
    it was a really bad copy of CSI - bad actors, bad cases, and nothing like you're used by the original

I got bored after watching it 10 minutes

12. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

No idea who I would cast or what kind of characters I'd create, but how about:

CSI: Feds

Set in the FBI's central crime lab in Quanitco. The cases would be more high-profile, political, and there would be a lot of tension when our characters roll into town an upstage local law enforcement.

13. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Great idea, MaxPointy; then we can see the Feds take on what they did in Miami season before last. :lol:
    I'd kind of like CSI: San Francisco. Then you could see the hills, cable cars, ocean, Golden Gate, Legion of Honor Museum with its great Dark Shadows-like setting. But, given SF's cost of living, I'd be worried about it turning into another "rich and famous"-only (coughmiamicough) cases accepted. Yet, that could work out; think of all the time that could be spent helping Marin or Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino counties' CSIs. Ooh, the scenery: winery murders, bodies washing ashore at Point Reyes or Mendocino (home to the fictional Cabot Cove of "Murder, She Wrote"). On the other hand, Grissom and Sara might show up. Still, I could live with that. :)

14. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

CSI: Manchester, as in the UK! (It has one of the biggest crime rates of the UK!) or CSI: Glasgow (Scotland's version of Manchester IMO!)

Seriously though, I think there's got to be another major state with CSI for it to have a huge impact like the others!

1. CSI:Washington
    2. Get Horatio and Mac running with Calleigh and Stella for help along with some new CSI's
    3. I guess most of the cases would be related to the president and be more like the West Wing than CSI, so maybe not!

I like the idea of CSI: San Fran or CSI: Chicago too!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  15. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Here's my idea:

1. CSI: Philadelphia
    2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt- Cousin of Don Flack and the youngest ranking homicide detective on the force.
    3. Fighting crime and solving murders in the city of brotherly love. Philly's a great city, but unfortunately it has a very high murder rate.
    4. Theme song - The Who - I Can See for Miles.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008