Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Ghostfacers was awesome. LOVED IT.

See, they could always hire the fans to write a couple of episodes a year. Call them "Fan Appreciation Episodes." The fans could work with the season's normal writers, bounce ideas off each other and just write these awesome eps. With the tight budget though, they'd probably have to do it over the phone/internet or we'd have to find our own way down there.

But I still love the idea. :lol:

Edit: I know a way for them to stop going over budget: Stop using expensive props that are unncessary! Like Bella's Mercedes? He-llo! :lol: And the clothes- 200 bucks for a pair of jeans? On a hunter's wages? Try Levi's.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

And anything from Wal-Mart. Heck, they're in Canada, go to Zellers. They can hunt demons while sporting the Hilary Duff line. I'm sure Jensen could make pink leather pants work. :p

Or The CW could pull their heads out of their rears and actually give them a budget. If they didn't have 'Farmer Wants a Wife' and 'Beauty and the Geek', they could've had some money left over for them. God, my IQ drops 10 points just thinking about those shows.

That would be so much fun. Although, it would probably make the interns who really want a job super pissed. :lol:

3. HellsBells

Did you see the promo's for 13 or whatever? The new "supernaturalesque" reality show? *rolls eyes* I refuse to watch it. That money could have gone to Supernatural.

Dean in pink leather pants. :lol: I can so see him making a rip in the seams because they were too tight.

I still think it's ridicoulous.. Their clothes are so expensive, and they could easily get the cheaper forms.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

arent they supposed to look like they have no money and are living out of their car?? why spend money on wardrobe when they just put rips and tears in it anyway? :lol: i swear, they only have like 5 different outfits anyway :lol: seems that way, they always look the same! plus if they stopped wearing so many layers they could cut the clothes budget in half :p

they should do a contest among the fans to come up with an episode. maybe not writing it, but what folklore to use. there have been a lot of good ideas in this thread alone i would love to see.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

According to TV Guide, Beauty & The Geek was cancelled. I liked it till the last season. I hated the whole having the geeks vs the beauties. The whole purpose of the show was for them to pair up geeks with beauties and then compete against other teams. They messed with the dynamics too much and it got annoying. The host was cute though. :lol: But, don't forget CW also has Next Top Model which I'm sure eats at the budget. :lol:

6. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Interview with Kripke and the boys from yesterday:

supernatural comic con

SPOILER ALERT! Many S4 spoilers!! ;)

7. HellsBells

*sigh* I so want to go to the Chicago convention now. Those videos were hilarious...

Anyone else anxious to see season 4 now? :lol:

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: Spoilers or no spoilers I'm still watching :rolleyes: Watched most of these and saw the singing one and was rofl when Eric said, "Jared sucks out loud," and I'm going to do a cheap plug for my really bad crack vid :lol: Supernatural Shrek :lol:

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I've been on spoiler overload over the past 3 days because of Comic Con. :eek: :eek: There have been some wonderful interviews and some great times there. I wasn't able to go but the people who did were friggin' lucky.

Happilyhappy and I have been going crazy over MSN because of it. :lol:

LOL @ the video, Hard2Handle. Though I think I prefer Jensen's voice a lot more, hee. I was watching a compilation of clips of Dean singing and I swear, I was watching the 3 or so minutes for an hour straight. And Jensen says he doesn't liking singing on the show? Balderdash, I want more.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Did you guys ever see that short lived comedy series Jensen was in when he was really young where he had this crush on this girl and he sang to her? I think it was that girl that played Sabrina's friend in earlier seasons of Sabrina (where they were still in high school). I can't remember her name right now, but she had dark hair. Not Soliel Moon Frye's character. It was before her. This girl and Sabrina were always getting teased by that snotty girl named Libby I think. :lol: I can't remember Sabrina's friend's name... gah... Anyway, the sitcom Jensen was in was something about a teacher (the teach was a guy with long curly hair, he had been a stand up comedian and had done some comedy shows on MTV earlier I believe... I wanna say his name was Blake or something like that). Anyhoo, it was cute when Jensen sang in that. He was absolutely adorable.

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^ i have never heard about that but now i so wanna see it :lol:
    i like his voice, hes got a nice tone to it, i agree he should definitely sing more.
    and i have been trying to stay spoiler free but screw it, i have to watch these videos, i mean everyone is talking about them. i have to see what its all about.

12. GregNickRyanFan

The name of the show had "Mr" in the title I believe. "Mr. Rhodes" maybe? Something like that.

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I just took a peak at IMDB and he was in a show called Mr. Rhodes, so that was probably it. Nice work!

I ws just up at the Pemberton Music Festival this past weekend, and I thought maybe, just mayyyyyyybe the boys might have snuck up to check it out, but I didn't see them around. Then again, I wasn't exactly in the VIP section, and there were 40,000 other people there, so...? :lol:

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Just now found some of the Gag Reel for Season 3 on youtube ... I just hope it's longer on the dvd :)

Gag Reel

"Men In Tights," :lol:

15. HellsBells

My favorite line was 'I got a line you moron.' Such brotherly love :lol:

And when they were doing syncronized dancing I damn near fell off my chair.

Geni and I have been going crazy over msn because of all the spoilers/gag reel/comic con. Seriously. You might have commited us both if you had seen our conversations. :lol:

I know what you mean, my city is having the Harley Davidson 105th Anniversary Celebration coming up this month and I keep thinking "maybe, just maybe someone famous might be there." I mean- it's Harley Davidson. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.