Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

*throws out rod and tries to fish CaRWash thread back up to page 1*

Ah, see, I forget those kind of things. Excuse me. In that case it's really just mean:lol:

I do think they would be careful if they ever got together. I just really don't want to think about it because imagine the hell it would be to write Stetler breathing down their neck in every fic you write!

Fanfiction update on my part: I've finished something other big that I had to finish, so I hope to finish writing chapter 11 soon. As soon as I finish writing that, I will post chapter 8. I will go on vacation August 2nd, and I will post chapter 9 just before that, so you have something to pull you through the two weeks I won't be here. Or, that's the plan. Also I found a finished oneshot on my laptop that will be posted sometime soon.:D

ETA:
    Ok so according to spoilers Horatio is working a case and is perfectly fine by the second episode of season 7. Also Ryan is mentioned so I don't think they'll be throwing him in jail for murder anytime soon. See, I told you it was all a diversion?

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Dutchie! *tackles* Thanks for saving us... I don't know where everyone is. I'm assuming that they're all on vacation. CaRWashers, as soon as you can, get back here! The thread misses all of you!

I'm thinking that Stetler is abusing his position 'cause he has a personal vendetta against Horatio and the team. I really want to see Calleigh and Ryan bring him down... with Horatio helping from the wings. He'll make a personal appearance at the end, of course. I'm pretty sure they'll figure out something!

By the way, I'm stoked that you're updating... I've been waiting for a while to read some new CaRWash material. I'm looking forward to that and your one-shot. Oh, and thanks for the spoiler... I'm so relieved after reading it.

Anyways, I had a CaRWash dream last night. Remember the sexiest CSIs calender I was talking about oh-so-many-pages ago? Well in the dream, after everyone admired Ryan's photo, the team finds out, completely by accident, about exactly how Ryan paid his way through college. For some reason, in this dream, it turns out that Ryan is an ex-model *snickers* who used to work under the name Jonathan Togo. Calleigh finds old magazine spreads of him at a crime scene and the lab have a good laugh over it. Poor Ryan feels humiliated of course and he doesn't notice Calleigh looking at him appreciatively after he walks away! Oh god, I have the weirdest dreams sometimes...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Of course he is. He probably wouldn't bother with that rule if it didn't involve Horatio

That sounds like a perfect fanfic,you should use it.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You know what, maybe I will... if I ever finish my other fics! I already have other projects lined up in other threads. Hey, maybe I should collaborate with Dutchie... so how 'bout it? Can we be partners-in-crime?

5. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

Man I haven't posted in forever... I'm a bad CaRWasher :(

But anyway, I need fanfics! So it's good to hear that there will be some updates soon.

I agree. Definitely sounds like it'd be a good read.

Ah me too! Well, kinda. Since I had soccer/football (whatever ya wanna call it) that day, I came home and took a nice long afternoon nap and ended up reliving my practice but with all of the CSI: Miami characters. It was me, Ryan, Calleigh, and Horatio against Stetler, Eric, Frank and Natalia. Pretty interesting. I don't remember, but I'm sure my team won. We had CaRWash power on our side :lol:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Court! *tackles* Good to see you back... and you're not a bad CaRWasher, I'm sure you've been busy. At least you're here now.

Good to see I'm not the only one... CaRWash dreams are coming back! I love the idea of Calleigh and Ryan playing football with the rest of the team. I'm pretty sure they have a slight advantage over the other team!

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hello! I'm new! And I'm a double shipper! Shhhh....

What you guys were talking about earlier about the IAB regulations: I could have sworn Stetler said that the rules were pending or something, or it was a proposal. So I don't think it's an official rule yet. I hope!

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Hollyyo, welcome to the thread! Don't worry about being a double shipper... a few of the CaRWashers double ship too.

It was originally a proposal when Stetler first told Eric about it. I think it's been a rule since then. Who knows, maybe Stetler cut a few corners to get the rule approved of. It's there unofficially though, so Ryan and Calleigh are safe... for now at least!

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Welcome Hollyyo! Don't worry, we sometimes roar at other ships but we never bite;)

Karu, we can talk about being partners in crime (aren't we already?) as soon as I get back from vacation in two weeks. I'm leaving tomorrow so I count on you to keep this thread alive, did you hear me shippers?:p

There's no denying: Stetler's an ass, nuff said.

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

We already are... remember the CaRWash dictionary? Which reminds me, I need suggestions, people! If you come up with something, just PM me and I'll add it.

No worries... have a great vacation Dutchie! Oh, and I'll do my best to keep the thread alive... *crosses fingers*

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't know about the CaRWash dictionary,could you tell me about?

12. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Wanna hear something funny? Every time that I hear The Fray's "How to save a life" I automaticaly think our our dear CarWash.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, it's something that Salean and me came up with last winter... Dutchie is our co-conspirator. Basically, Salean was talking about how no one understood her when she was talking about CaRWash and I jokingly said that there ought to be a CaRWash dictionary. And well, the rest is history... here's what I have so far...

on the clock- period of the day when CaRWash maintains a professional, yet playful conduct... until after hours that is

babe ©- term of endearment used by Calleigh to address Ryan in Going Under; phrase 'thanks babe' is copyrighted by CaRWash forums, fanfiction and other media

we love alibis- we're onto you, punk

cosmopolitan- CaRWash choice of drink as seen in Legal

taking her class- CaRWash creativity; used by Ryan in Legal and inspired by Calleigh

laptop combustion- caution, ship will cause sparks to fly!

diamond in the rough- metaphor used to describe CaRWash's relationship

colour coded orange- CaRWash's signature colour

OCD- aka Ryan's 'obsessing over Calleigh' disorder

bonding over evidence- source of many famous CaRWash quotes; what Calleigh and Ryan spend most of their time doing in the lab

subtle- term to use CaRWash's connection

"You, in the elevator. With me. We're leaving now" - what Calleigh says when she is on Ryan's side but can't show it [although Ryan couldn't quite see it at the moment, could he?]

"Can you focus on the task at hand, please?"- 'We'll talk about that later!'; (after the famous line "Never pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?")

Gator Bait - Nickname for Ryan as given by Calleigh in Under The Influence

"You could've been Gator Bait on your first day" - "Don't you ever do something like that again."

CaRWash - Calleigh and Ryan Wolfe addicted shippers, relation between Calleigh and Ryan as referred to by shippers and other fandomers.

"I don't follow" - Comment used by Ryan twice when talking to Calleigh, meaning "I don't know what you're talking about, but please explain it to me so I can talk to you longer.

Ryan- Irish for little king, may be a possibility of him crowing 'I'm king of the lab!'

Calleigh- name is variant of Kaylee; Kay and the suffix Lee combined. Kay short for Katherine, is Greek for pure.

Anyways, hope that explains it... feel free to PM your suggestions to me!

Aww, that's cute... it's almost like a theme song for them. *sings along*

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the info Karu ! If I come up with anything to add I'll let you know.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:guffaw::guffaw:That's awesome!!

Wow, I haven't been in here for a while, but I just watched 'shock' & damn ...I miss those days!!! Where's the "you're fantastic" in your dictionary?!?! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.