I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

^^Boom. It's the first season... I think it was the 13th episode? I could be wrong on that, but the name was Boom. :)

2. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Thank you! I've been trying to find it for like, ever, aha.

3. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Oh, this is more about the forum, but I don't know where else to ask, how come there isn't a David Hodges/Wallace Langham thread?

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

There is a Wallace/Hodges thread. It just hasn't been posted in for a couple months. the Wallace-Hodges thread is here

5. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Oh! I must've not seen it, thanks. :] & This'll be my last annoying question, aha.

6. Becabubble

Becabubble Civilian

Re: A Dead Doll

Thanks but I don't have iTunes and I was kind of hoping to find somewhere it was free. I tried to find Living On Demand which I saw advertised on TV but I can't find it. What is the URL if you have it? And is Dead Doll on there? Thanks everyone

7. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

This question might be a bit vague, but maybe not,
    I don't remembr what episode it was, but it was on either last night, or the night before, and Hodges asks Sara about doing the right thing, but still feeling bad about it, and she says, "yeah, sucks doesn't it?" I think?
    Does anyone know what Hodges was talking about?

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think you're talking about "Empty Eyes". The cell phone of a murder victim rang and he answered it. It was the victim's mother and he had to tell her that her daughter was dead.

9. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Oh yeah! I must've missed that when I got up to get food, but yeah I remember that from the last time I saw it. Thanks for the fast answer. :)

10. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm not sure this is the correct place to post this, but after reading over the other thread titles, I think it's the best fit. Please let me know if it's not ...

I'm perpetually confused by the hours the graveyard shift works. Technically, other than court appearances and rare occasions where they are working round-the-clock, we should see them mainly at dark scenes ... but there seem to be a good number of scenes shot in broad daylight. Does anyone know what the actual work week would look like for folks working the night shift on a job like this?

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question about who the black officer with the mustache. I'm trying to think of his name. It can't be Officer Mitchell, because I saw his picture and he is not black, he is white. I'm confused and I can't think of his name on the show. He is alway in the background with Brass. He is been around since I guess 6th season or something.

12. Smokey

I believe you're thinking of Mitch. He also works in production or some such capacity on the show.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you Smokey, that his name, I know he does work in Production and other thing and he played the officer too. I alway get mix up between Mitch and Mitchell.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Actually Larry Mitchell = Officer Mitchell & Mitch. He's just one guy. He's also a tech consultant for the show. Whatever pic you saw must have been wrong. Here's his pic from 7x17 Fallen Idols.
    [​IMG]
    Gil addresses him as "Mitch" in that scene (as well as a few others). Also in 7x09 Living Legend, when he goes to the woman's house, he addresses himself as "Officer Mitchell, Las Vegas Police Department". He's also listed in all the transcripts as Officer Mitchell. So "mitch" is his nickname.

15. Smokey

Also, maybe you looked at a picture of Officer Metcalf or Michaels, not Mitchell??

Gee, there are a lot of Officer M's, aren't there? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.