Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I honestly don't think he has gone back to being in DNA, but I will be ticked if the new girl and Wendy have more screen time than he does this upcoming season.

2. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

HAPPY B'DAY ERIC!:) Another year older, but still looking fresh, young and smashing! Have a great day:)

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ah!!! I so agree with what you all have said its so depressing, no wonder Eric does other things.. So for one season he gets more scripts and stories and thats it?

Blah

Happy birthday Eric...

4. Dizzney

Well at least Eric is smart and has other things on the side to occupy him when he is not shooting for the show. I mean if he is not on an episode much, his overall free time is probably higher for those weeks.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

True i know but thats really not the point though is it... I have my own personal view on why Eric/Greg isn't on the show that much, and why he has stayed around... but thats for private messaging... all I shall say is that i ship Eric

:censored:

Me and Wojo have similar views of him off screen...

Yeah im thinking about writing as well.... I'm sure the addresse is on this thread at least twice...

6. Dizzney

Well I have my own thoughts on it too, actually as to why he is not on the show much.

Yep the address has been posted twice.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sometimes I wonder if that is how Eric wants it, maybe he likes having more time off? But then he would not have said in that TVGuide interview (before S7) that he had been feeling left out and like he wasn't part of the show until FannySmackin. Shameful because they have such a talent in Eric and they are not utilizing that talent like they should be.

8. Dizzney

Yeah I have thought that too, but he has said he wanted more screen time and one of the reasons he suggested being a CSI too back a few years ago. It really is just a shame if he is not the one requesting not too much screen time and they are just not using his talent on the show like they should.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think it might be because certian characters were dominating the writers and the screen. It's hard to ask for time if they are in the middle of a huge thought for people. I bet Erica will be seen more now that people are leaving.

10. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Yeah, but with people leaving, more people are coming in, and they're gonna get even MORE screen time. Hopefully Greg gets moved up a bit in S9, though, he's been too background too long.

11. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Yah..i agree with you csi_kristen its not fair to him that the new comers get more screentime than Greg..he's been in CSI since season 1...To me its not fair to him...

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

How do we know how much screen time he's getting in S9? There hasn't been a release with so and so is getting this much time and this person is getting less. Yes they are coming in but that doesn't mean Eric is going to get eliminated all together.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

We don't know for sure but the lack of spoilers concerning Greg has us concerned. We just want to make sure and ask he be treated equally because he hasn't been.

14. Dizzney

Oh I know he will still be on the show, but I am sick of seeing him for less than 5 minutes of screen time...and 5 minutes is being generous, considering the past few seasons. On maybe 2-3 episodes he gets more than that but overall he gets less than the other original cast members.

Yeah I am with Wojo. I mean when you hear spoilers mentioning almost everyone but Greg, with the little exception of two little things, you just get the feeling he will not be on much.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

There never have been many Greg spoilers and he's usually been in enough. I seriously think now that GSR is heading for the end that Greg will be seen more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.