Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gregsandersluver, Feb 14, 2006.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I like the fact that the character of Wendy can actually make me like Hodges, and the two of them flirting. I usually don't like Hodges, but he's cute with Wendy.

2. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I totally agree. I think the two actors work really well together. I loved the green blood scene. You can tell that their snarkiness is still good natured and that they like each other.

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

hey everyone *waves*. I think Wendy is awesome, and I do love her scenes with Hodges- he does my head in but you've got to love him in a grrrr kind of way! I loved Wendy in Labrats, haven't seen the end of season 7 yet, but still, Wendy is funny and cool :)

4. jubes

jubes Civilian

*wavers* I have to admit, I'm completely in love with Wendy/Liz and would LOVE to see more of her. I've seen that she was supposed to be on this HOUSE-esque drama called, "The Cure"; while I think it'd be great for her to get a starring role, I would hate to see her leave CSI: LV

I mean... someone's got to keep Hodges in his place. :lol:

5. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I completely agree. I love how she puts Hodges in his place, too. I hope we see another "Lab Rats" episode in the coming season. I think they are all really cute together...they have a lot of chemistry with each other, especially considering how rarely they actually work together.

6. Rachel452

Rachel452 Dead on Arrival

I agree. More Wendy please! I love Liz Vassey so much, she so needs more screen time!

7. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

You know I was a shipper for wedges for a while this past season. The remark Hodges made about the little girl in Thousand Days on Earth though... I totally lost any respect I ever had for Hodges in that moment. Now I hope Wendy does better. She CAN do better.

8. Rachel452

Hell yeah she can do better! I was a slight Wedges fan for a little while, just cause seeing them banter was cute. But seriously, thinking about any physical contact between them is not ok for my brain. She's way too good for him

9. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Yeah, but remember: this is CSI...we'll never actually SEE any physical contact between them, they don't do relationships that way! :) But they're so much fun to watch together, don't you think? I like that they're such an unlikely couple...and that on some level they "get" each other. So I say, show us more snarky flirting and keep it at that.

I'm wondering what season 9 has in store for Wendy.

10. Rachel452

I hope lots and lots of Wendy in season 9!

11. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

I loved that speech in "Bull". She was so happy to gross out Nick. It makes me laugh every time I think about it. I have a brother and I'm the same way. We don't see Nick and Wendy together all that much, but I think that's probably what they'd be like: buddies or siblings.

12. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Not posted in this thread before but I've just watched "You Kill Me" again and wanted to say that I think giving Wendy more screen-time in season 9 will be a really good move for the show. I find her a very likeable character. Giving Hodges a more prominent role has worked well and I'm sure it'd be the same for Wendy. Who knows... maybe she'll end up in the opening credits too!?

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hey I just wanted to mention that Liz makes a little cameo appearance in the Dr. Horrible Sing A Long Blog in Act 3 towards the very end. You can find it here

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

Dude, I've totally been away from this site for so long, it's not even funny. But, seeing Liz on Dr. Horrible made me want to come back.

It's going around that there's going to be a fourth part, and it's not confirmed that the the members of the ELE will be in it, but I'm thinking if they do make another part, we'll see Liz again.

Even if we don't, we still got to see how awesome she looked as a villain for a few seconds :)
    [​IMG]

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

She looked like some Mistress of Death or something :lol: She looks so young there though too.

Yeah I am hoping for a part 2 and if there is she will probably be in it again.