Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Grrrr.....Bloody spoiler boxes be damned!
    Okay team spoiler-free, I think we need some special ammunition!
    Green paintballs for Grissom,
    Saffron paintballs for Sara,
    and Red paintballs for Romance.
    I've got dibs on saffron since I'm a food geek!
    Mwahaha...when I really put my mind to it I can work GSR into anything.
    Oh, and last night CSIGeekFan, JellybeanChiChi and myself had a crash birthday present writing session for Chauncey. Check out the Seattlecsifan-and-CSIGeekFan ff page to find Surprise! Sara gets a surprise for her birthday. The link's in my sig.;)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I like the comments of al319 and JorjaFoxFan keeping neutral and positive:bolian: sorry I'm not in that mode, and do go ballistic, on these TV characters, but, oh crap the little boxes again:vulcan: so~~~

I see both of your points, but I've so enjoyed watching this romance flourish and continue to the peak of the "marriage proposal the thing about whats-her-face, is the last ep. 'TGTBATD" so threw the MK off kilter, her we were watching the "who's doing these" and it was fascinating and intriguing, and they threw a big wrench in the middle, with this stupid ep. it never made sense, the western/saloon Halloween type costumes, boring... and my take, is he felt guilty from the past, having her dragged down to be interogated by Brass, to LH [get some help] so he [Gris] was trying to be a good guy, which he was and is, and did his good deed, but this is over the top, AGAIN...and BTW, where the hell is Sara, when he goes to bed at LH's?and it should be about Warrick sweet darling guy, and I hope he lives, not bringing this well, no name calling back!

TOGETHER FOREVER[​IMG]

3. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I hear you, Desert.
    Even if what I am writing seems neutral/positive, part of it's about trying to reassure myself. I like LH as a character, but I agree that the whole TGTBATD thing came out of left field and disrupted the continuity of the MK storyline. I hope whatever plays out in season 9 is better executed.

The whole "darkness before the dawn" comment from WP makes me a little nervous ... unless the beginning of the season is the darkness to which he's referring. I think his last 10 episodes are gonna be angst, angst, angst ... and I just hope that, whatever they decide to do, it's done in a way that we feel fondly about Grissom when he leaves. I've been looking back at some previous season spoilers/early leaks, though, and I have to say that in many cases they aren't that close to what actually happened. Case in point from this time last year, about LH (posted here on CSI Files):

“She comes at a time when the Grissom-Sara relationship is heating up,” explains Carol Mendelsohn, the show’s executive producer. “Lady Heather’s appearance actually changes that relationship in a way that is unexpected. She won’t have the effect you assume she’ll have.”

So let's try to keep the faith, and if ep 5 is completely devastating, we'll all fly to a mutually agreed-upon spot and drink ourselves silly :lol:

4. Desertwind

WOW ali [​IMG] I like your thinking, you've put some perspective on the whole issue, I needed that:thumbsup: and I so admire Carol, but your right, on her switching gears at times:confused: and the drinking part, lets do it[​IMG] straight shots of Tequila or fruit punch for the minors:lol:
    we need this pic. right now, lest we forget why we're here!

[​IMG]

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

you've definately got a point there Desertwind...i'm just going to try and clear this out of my mind for the time being, ill worry about the eps as they come, right now i'm anxious for the premier because i want to worry about Warrick. i don't think Lady Heather is a threat, TPTB wouldn't set us up 8 seasons-in-the-making for an ending like this. now im scared to say this, but im actually kind of excited for this episode because i want to see how it plays out and i want LH to return because i love her character, she's very mysterious and theres always a revelation about her and she is definately a sweetheart. i also have another theory to add to my last post, perhaps Grissom staying at her house for a night is quite simply because her granddaughter is kidnapped or whatever and shes distraught, and like Desert implied, Grissom being the good person he is, just wants to comfort her as a friend and they fall asleep and the scene ends. :bolian:
    and i have to comment on your pic from a couple posts ago, once again Desert - GORGEOUS.
    and im all in for the Drinking Party!! :beer:
    CM has reassured me :D

6. Desertwind

Thank's JorjaFoxFan your so sweet the thing is:cardie: here we go again,

In "LHB" S/3 I was intrigued by her as well, I thought WOW, she's so exotic, and sexy, and he's fascinated by her, but in saying that, after we and he didn't see her for 3 friggin' years, when Brass says "an old friend of yours" the stunned expression on his mug, classic, so here they both live in Vegas, and choose not to contact one another for 3 years I find that strange, and then she sleeps with her daughters murderer, and almost beats a guy to death, it turned me off, I saw a side of her that wasn't so mellow and cool, so I was done ,and I thought he was too, then she returns in S/7, and well we all know that ep. I just would rather she not be in an ep. again, but you fans have made me calm down, so thank's for that!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  7. JorjaFoxFan

haha Desertwind you've brought me to a mutual standing :thumbsup:

spoiler box needed AGAIN :wtf:...
    i too find it weird that they haven't been in contact at all but it's reassuring. there was good in "TGTBATD" because every time Grissom came to Heathers she kept looking pissed off and saying "just leave me alone" etc. so she made it kind of clear that she wasn't into him at all in a subtle way. and lets not forget that Grissom was the one who re-united her with her ex :)
    and last year when CM said "She wont have the effect you assume she'll have" didn't really mean too much, did it? Sara was a teensy bit angry but it was mostly because Catherine was saying how LH is the one for Grissom, she can beat him at mental chess etc. so that made her upset but after that one episode of "omg how could you?" they got married (almost) and are still together and happy. and the writers said they like LH and with WP leaving they're probably just taking it as their last chance to get her on, nothing more. i hope. :p

8. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

my personal boycott

[​IMG]
    a great man, intelligent,elegant...and more important GSR,without dramas i need more Caprice episodes but of course he don´t dress leather.........:scream:

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Ok, here' my take (Sorry team spoiler free)
    Ok, first let me say that I HATE Lady Heather with a passion. Now, Grissom IS leaving, Sara IS coming back to help him leave, so the GSR story is gonna have a happy "ending". That's what Billy and Jorja BOTH want. They are NOT gonna screw this up with LH.Maybe, he AND Sara are there. Maybe not. Maybe the whole team is there! Who knows? I just know that TPTB love to get us all upset and then we find out it's nothing.
    I am not very excited about the whole Lady Heather thing, but at least we'll see alot of Grissom. :drool:
    I am just keeping the faith and looking forward to our GSR reunion:thumbsup:
    (If I am not around alot, it's because I am having major computer issues at home:()

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Hey guys : )

Wow, it has definitely been too long since I've been here. I doubt anyone will remember me. Hi, I'm Sara :] Often known as SXS or SS or SaraX or whatever other creative nicknames you can come up with. I drifted away from CSI when Sara left, but I'm back for a while. I've been watching some old episodes lately and rediscovered my love for it. Mostly my love for GSR. hahahaha : D

Since I've been ignoring this site for a while, I have no idea what any spoilers are, and since I've got a good start, I'm going to stay spoiler free :]

I tried being spoiler free for season 7 I think. Yeah, I failed.

Anyways, I just wanted to stop in and say hi, and tell people I'm not dead. And I still love GSR!

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

sXs! how great to see you again :) welcome back! how are you doing? i'm not on this thread as often as i used to be but i still hang out on Talk here and there.

and yeah, i have to refresh my memory on the old eps as well.

since this is out of spoiler boxes i think it's okay to speculate on the newest revelation. i'm wondering if LH's reapearance is going to have an impact on GSR. i'd love some G/S/LH drama! or a threesome :p *hides from y'all* i can't wait for the ep. one question, could anybody inform me in a spoiler-free way which ep is she to appear?

12. JorjaFoxFan

Welcome Back sXs!! of course we remember you! im glad you're back on ship!
    and Adzix LH is set appear in ep 7 im pretty sure...Sometime around November?
    aiight, im up for a topic change :bolian:
    I just found out that the prime time Emmys will air September 21, 2008 and that CSI:Crime Scene Investigation has only 2 nominations.
    but its more than last year right? :lol:
    here are the nominations...

Outstanding Makeup For A Single Camera Series (Non-Prosthetic)
    CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Dead DollCBS
    CBS Paramount Network Television in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television
    Melanie Elaine Levitt, Department Head Makeup Artist
    Tom Hoerber, Key Makeup Artist
    Matthew Mungle, Additional Makeup Artist
    Clinton Wayne, Additional Makeup Artist

(I personally think that it should be under Outstanding Performance - Jorja Fox :()

Outstanding Sound Editing For A Series
    CSI: Crime Scene InvestigationCockroachesCBS
    CBS Paramount Network Television in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television
    Mace Matiosian, Supervising Sound Editor
    Ruth Adelman, Supervising ADR Editor
    Jivan Tahmizian, Dialogue Editor
    David Van Slyke, Sound Effects Editor
    Chad Hughes, Sound Effects Editor
    Joseph Sabella, Foley Artist
    Zane Bruce, Foley Artist
    Troy Hardy, Music Editor

they're not very exciting nominations but at least we have one this time..

13. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Here's what I think will happen with LH. Feeling increasingly stressed, Grissom visits with Heather to talk things out. Suddenly Grissom has a meltdown and starts crying. Heather holds him as he cries on her shoulder this time around and when it's over, either lets him sleep on the couch or in the guest bedroom. As soon as he' asleep, Heather grabs his phone, looks up Sara's # and calls her. Heather tells Sara that Grissom is having the collapse Sara hoped to avoid when she originally left. Sara says she's coming home and the two agree to keep the call a secret from Grissom.

14. Desertwind

[​IMG] to you Elayne good one, maybe:bolian: and thank's bunches JorjaFoxFan for the updates on the nominees:thumbsup: and to me Lady Heather is a loser, & a deviant, and how will she look in 10 years with her 'exotic' outfits, a little pathetic, and 3-ways is so not Grissom, he was appalled in "Swap Meet" on the way they lived "and the children must never know" and time and time again he's made that clear, he's too straight-laced, that would not be his bag!! and all of a sudden old fans reappear:eek: that's cool, and the old faithfuls that didn't jump are still here till the end US:thumbsup:**Spoiler** again:rolleyes:

I could give a ratts a.. about her, it just pisses me off that I have to endure her again... her lifestyle so doen't suit Mr. straight lace Grissom.. he's probalby a tiger with Sara, but wouldn't do anything beneath him wth LH, he's smart and the whole consquences of his knowing about, lets say sexual transmission of something [without getting into the dirty details] one would have that leads her life, but turn him off, and his comment "sex without love makes one sad" and if so long ago they did get down, it sure couldn't have been that great, cause so much time elapsed.. between them seeing each other, which always cracks me up this "connection" :lol: that kinda of tells it all what "connection"? him and his girl have everything in common, and this person they have nothing

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  15. JorjaFoxFan

Elayne that is a great theory, definately something i could live with ;)
    i still am convinced that they're setting us up for nothing :bolian:
    just something to add to my post before...
    in the nominations for Outstanding Makeup For A Single-camera Series (non-prosthetic) CSI is up against Grey's Anatomy, Mad Men, Pushing Daisies and Tracy Ullman's State Of The Union.
    and for Outstanding Sound Editing For A Series we're up against: ER, Lost, Smallville and Supernatural.
    i dont know about the sound editing one...but we're BOUND to win outstanding makeup, Jorja looked truly horrible :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.