THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

hello every one i am just trying to figure this all out .l
i am new just started today hope to get to chat with you all soon

Already introduced myself at the CSI (Las Vegas) section but this is the general part of the forum so 'Hi' to all of you. 32 year old female from The Netherlands who loves watching CSI, esp. LV and NY. Other interests: see my profile.

Anyways, see you all on the forum :)

Oh hey. [=
I'm Nicole, and I've been a fan of CSI for years.
I feel like a n00b when I look at the other threads, like the Super Summer Showdown thing. D;
I'm so lost lolol

welcome HarleyQuinn! and dont worry, we were all noobs once. as for the super summer showdown goes, the new thread should have a link to the old one where the rules are explained on the first page. feel free to come in and join! hope you enjoy the board :)

eta: never mind, there isnt a link in that thread. the rules are explained here if youd like to check them out.

I don't know where to put this on the forum but I so love those names that are put under the username: Civilian, Victim...now I am "Dead on arrvival"...HILARIOUS :lol: :D

Ha I probably should have come here first!

So. Hello. I've been lurking this board for a long time and I finally decided to join. :bolian: This guy's blue!!!!

I watch all of the CSIs but my favorite is Miami.

Er....I can't really think of what else to put....I want to be a forensic scientist. Yes, I know it's completely different from the show.

Ha...okie dokie....:borg:

Back