Finally Season 6 comes to the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by June_85, Jul 19, 2008.

1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

It seems like forever since NY and LV finished, with the writers strike taking the UK inline with the US airings it seems as though we have been waiting for ever for Miami to start.

I had a look on Digiguide Library this morning and 6X01 is due to air on Tuesday 5th August at 9pm. :D Finally eh??? Although thinkin back 12 months, Miami S5 aired around 14th July so it's only a couple weeks later this time around.

*looks at calender to work out when 6X04 will be on* :p

2. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

At last is all I can say! It's taken forever to get here! Getting a lil boring with all the repeats of NY and LV. Love watching them again but I know what happens and want new episodes. Thank God Miami is starting again! YAY!:)

"The thrill is in the chase, never in the capture."

3. bodrul

bodrul Victim

you actuily waited for Season 6?
    damn im waiting for season 7 (im impaitent so i didnt wait for it to air in the UK first, season 6)

do you watch it on living on channel 5?

4. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

What do you mean I actually waited? Is it some new found revalation to wait until CSI airs in your own country as apposed to d/l it illegally the day after the US airing.

A million times over I'd rather watch a new episode for the first time in all its glory on my big tv as apposed to my shitty computer screen.

I don't mind being 10 months behind lol, I'm sure you were at one point. It wasn't as easy to get hold of episodes on the internet 5 years back as it is today, and for your last question I watch it on five, Living only show their new CSI episodes once five have had their run.

5. bodrul

bodrul Victim

i watch it on a 40 Inch 1080I HD TV :)
    so not really a shitty screen,

and for the record i buy the DVDs when they are released in the UK :rolleyes:

as i said i am impaitent and not the type of person that will wait 6+ months to watch something, some US shows dont air in the UK for years.

also no need to throw a hissy fit, in the end they get my cash through DVD sales

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  6. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Good for you

Still illegal downloads and the advertisement of that on here is agaisnt the board rules, even if you do purchase the dvds I wouldn't brag about d/l-ing episodes on here. :cool:

I am patient and so are pleanty other British folk on here and that is whom this thread is for. New CSI episodes last all year round for UK fans if your patient enough to wait.

So if you are not bothered about CSI starting a week on Tuesday then why bother contributing to this topic at all.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Okay.

Like was said above, it's probably not best to go on about how we are able to see said episodes due to copyright infringement and it should not be encouraged on this site, no matter what the circumstance. Unless a reputable site such as iTunes is mentioned, where episodes can be purchased.

Secondly, let's steer clear of questioning posters' reasons for contributing to a particular thread, please. If one feels a poster is here only to start trouble, or alternatively, that one is acting inappropriately toward them, please use the Notify Mod button or Private Message system as opposed to responding. Thank you. :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  8. bodrul

bodrul Victim

my bad lol
    my intentions werent to gate crash this topic
    just supprised that its airing now.

hope you enjoy the season,

9. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I can't believe that its taken so long to air in the UK, I wish we weren't so behind with the US!
    I got so excited when they showed the advert for Season 6 with Horatio and the sunnies!
    Its annoying that I got so impatient that I've read the synopsis for the whole season, so I know what happens in pretty much every ep! But still, its nice to see it happening for real, and not just reading about it!
    It's gonna be a good few weeks!
    Whatcha think of the ep? I thought it was great!

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I know what you mean, I've read all the episode synopsis as well, can't help myself, which is a shame as nothing is a surprise! I thought the ep was ok. Not enough Ryan, and it was pretty obvious who the real bad guy was. Also, not sure about Frank in that uniform. My Mum missed the beginning, and wanted to know why he'd been demoted.:rolleyes:
    But at least we have some episodes now. I thought they had said it would be Autumn when we got them.

11. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I know what you mean about the episode, it seemed a little bit predictable but then again it might just be because we've become such great investigators from watching so much CSI: Miami!
    Frank was promoted to Sargent and thats why he was in the uniform, not demoted, and I agree - I although it was really wierd seeing him in a uniform!

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

It'll only be a few weeks till the episode with Speed in it mmmmmmm!

13. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Wooo!! Should be a good ep, nice to see him back in CSI:Miami, I miss him :(

I'm off to watch CSI:Miami now on FiveUS, for any other UK viewers if you're online and wanna watch an episode!

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah. I liked Speed, so it will be good to see him again. The problem with five US is that they seem to put the same episodes on over and over.

15. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I was so gonna say that in my other post, and when I watched it Lost Son was on! They're showing season 3 on Sunday nights, its their 'new season' :D

I've seen that ep loads but it still made me say when Speedle got shot :(

But, I actually cried at the bit with H and Cal hugging in the locker room! I love that scene so much!