Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebarracuda

thebarracuda Victim

Yea! Heather is back. I loved her scenes with Grissom. Totally hot. It seems like they may be trying to do too much though. Warrick's murder, MK, heather, sara coming back, sara visiting the guy who finally pulls the plug on his comatose wife, everybody angsty and more GSR. Sighs. All this in the first 10 episodes. I gather though that reviewers who have seen the first episode think this is WP's strongest performance. So grissom angst. yea!

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Wow!

Glad to see that the spoilers are back.

Season 9 looks like its gonna be good.

I'm loving the return of Lady H.... Gonna be great- to agree what some of the posters have said, Lady Heather rocks and no one knows her better than Grissom (and vicer versa)

They share a common bond. Acceptance. Love.Compassion.

How else can we say goodbye to one of our favourite characters without brigning back Lady H.

Yay for the return of Sara for one thing- get to see the hot CSI gurl again! (I'm a Jorja fan...)
    I wanna see Cath and Wendy work together, Wendy training to go into the field.

What of poor old Greg??? Greg.... GREG? you know that funny, sensitive, highly emotional character, former lab rat turned CSI?

Yeah that one!- I wanna see his character get at least five good storylines this season, and twenty miniutes in each episode and oh a case on his own.

One can only hope...:confused:

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am also loving the idea of Lady Heather coming back. I always liked Grissom when she was around. It will be fitting to see here before Grissom leaves.

Greg - where are all the spoilers of Greg??? I sure wish we would hear more about him.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well, if they are going the route of friends consoling friends, then I think it should be equal opportunity for Sara; let her spend the night with Greg, and we will have the added benefit of more Greggo! :)

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'd actually like to see Greg, Sara and Nick spending time together and consoling each other. Maybe the three of them could take in dinner and a show. :lol: You know, to get their minds off of Warrick's death.

6. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

Some relationship stuff is okay, though. I think TPTB can do that kind of stuff in a well-done manner without it becoming too daytime TV or Univision-ish.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't know why CBS doesn't just fess up about Warrick already, it's dumb to keep saying what they are with all the spoilers out. We know he dies, so just say it already.

I just hope the ending and relationship stuff is done right because I don't want the show to get too soap opera-ish *coughMiamicough*.

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

This really intrigues me. How will Nick's behavior manifest? Will he be angry, depressed, withdrawn, bullying, or possibly all of the above? Nick has experienced some very traumatic times, not only involving himself, but also his co-workers. It's bound to cause a great deal of mental anguish.

I hope Nick and Greg will have some interaction in this episode. The very nature of it screams for some friendship intervention, and I hope the writers don't forget Greg. I'm so tired of hearing about the new character Riley. I know that with the departure of Grissom, the producers are saying the show will be going in another direction, but with the addition of new characters, in addition to making some already established minor characters more visible, I'm afraid that Greg will get fewer scenes, and that would be a crying shame.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol: Good one why not, and I love your icon with her shorter DO, and on Warrick I'm still holding on to the fact that Nick hears the shots, and rushes to find Warrick in 'grave danger' no pun intended, calls 911, and wa-la, he lives, and CBS hasn't revealed that he died, because maybe they've got other plans, so many *spoiler* news from the past turned out to be bogus, so they change like the wind, maybe TPTB were waiting to see if Gary's behavior & his substance abuse issues were resolved & changed for the better, and offered him a "come on back deal" like Jorja, one never knows:confused:

10. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I was wondering ... it looks like we have 3 big spoilers for 9.05 (Nick's behavior change, missing toddler (the missing child eps always seem very intense all by themselves - Burnout, Harvest come to mind), and Grissom spending the night at LH's. That seems like an awful lot of stuff for one episode - even if Nick or Grissom's stories are handled through brief scenes interspersed with the toddler search, it just seems like a lot of content for one episode. Does anyone know if perhaps this is one of the episodes for which the spoiler was incorrect? And, along those same lines, is it typical for epi spoilers to be intentionally misleading or is it more that scripts and storylines evolve and change? Sorry for all the questions ... I'm new to this spoiler business!

Ali

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

As far as I know, the missing toddler story hasn't been confirmed, nor has the title. The only thing from the episode is the Lady Heather/Grissom storyline. I think it would be too crammed of an episode (if I could use those words) to have all of those things going on. However, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  12. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I keep thinking the missing child could be LH's grandaughter; that would at least tie G's spending the night with LH to another part of the epi.

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

That would make sense, although it would also be another huge blow to LH, who has had her fair share of family tragedy.

And back to my spoiler naivete:) what does it mean for a spoiler to be "confirmed?" Does that mean we have something official from CBS?

Ali

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

DNA abnormalities that cause him to be violent? I hope this is a rumour. ulggg....my degree in genetics disagrees with this statement. WHY? It sounds like they are going the 'ripping off Dexter' route.

Yay! Lady Heather! So excited, should be a good eppy. Greg should get a storyline, what is wrong with the writers?

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Took me a while to find this quote from TV Guide (found it on another board), but William Petersen said this:

So I wouldn't say Grissom isn't really into S&M, because he possibly could be secretly. :p But if they play it up in the episode, I wouldn't be surprised.

:lol: :lol: I think I went off topic a little bit. I tried to make that pertain to the episode as much as possible. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.