*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Lynn, I had no idea that you LOVE LLV!! LOL!! You love LLV, like I absolutely adore CF & GD!! Hehe!

They are totally smexy in LLV!

Okay, this is probably a hard question, but which episode does everything think is the hottest?

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Oh wow, that is a REALLY hard question Michelle! :p If I really have to pick one I would still stay: Built to Kill. I am a sucker for dancing scenes and CatNip dancing made my heart melt ;)

*ducks from flying objects from Lynny*
    Sorry that it took such a long time to come back! :p

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Lol it does look like that.

Leaving Las Vegas is a great episode. One of the better ones from Season 7. I love that little knuckle punch at the end.

Hottest episode?
    That's a hard one but I think I'm going to have to go with Crow's Feet for the muscle scene alone.

4. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Hehe...That's my choice too and the look on their faces when Super Dave walks in on them, you just know something is going on with them. They look like the cat that swallowed the canary. LOL!!

Sorry Lynny, but you knew I was gonna say that one. LOL!! My second favorite is BTK! Dancing and CatNip! Wow!!

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm a sucker for LLV. Just them being their hot, smexy selfs outta Vegas, working on a case, and you know they've changed clothes so they had to get a hotel. :p

My top 4 baby:
    LLV, CF, BTK, Living Doll.

Just cause their smexy in all 4 of those.

Better be glad I love you Sors. :) -- Welcome back!

He wants laid.

Not to mention the fact you got a hair flick.

LOL. Poor CatNip, got caught, being all smexy. I say a kiss would've totally happened if he didn't walk in.

*whacks Chelly and smirks*

6. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I was so upset at Super Dave when he walked in on them. LOL!! I was like, "No!!!" LOL!

I like GD cause Cath works so hard to save him.

I also forgot about RIBSC!! How could I forget about autoracing and CatNip? So totally smexy. LOL!!

There are so many good CatNip episodes that I know it impossible to pick just one.

7. CathStokes

We would've been canon, yo! -- Thats right, I said yo, deal with it. LMAO.
    ---
    He shouldn't have came in at that moment, lord only knows what those two would've done!

xx

and not to mention the fact that she holds his hand :D

xx

"Always thinking there aren't ya Nicky?"

xxx

Agreed.

8. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Damn you Super Dave lol.

Nick looks like he wants to beat his ass:

[​IMG]

I know Leaving Las Vegas was mentioned a bit above but I watched it last night and it has to be one of the best episodes from Season 7.

[​IMG]

It doesn't take Nicky long to get right next to Catherine:

[​IMG]

9. CathStokes

Like you (censored) I'm trying to hook up with my girl here but NOOO you gotta walk in!

It really is, That and BTK and Living Doll. :) I liked Redrum for that one little scene of how close she gets to him :D and of course, my shower in Laws of Gravity! :D

I love that scene. He could've walked away from her and he choose to got close to her -- and where is Mr Stokes hand?

10. CathStokes

Okay questions for you guys to fill out:

1. What do you want to see from CatNip in season 9?

2. Do you think we'll get a hug in the premiere ep?

3. Fluff or Angst?

4. (CatNip went on vacation...Where did they go?)

11. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

1. What do you want to see from CatNip in season 9? More CatNip episodes. What I really want it some smexy scenes, but I'll take whatever I can get. LOL!

2. Do you think we'll get a hug in the premiere ep? The optimist in me says yes, but the realistic part of me says no.

3. Fluff or Angst?Angst, then afterwards lots of smexy scenes. LOL!

4. CatNip went on vacation...Where did they go? Hmmmm, I would have to say they went to Italy. Probably one of the most romantic places in the world. Okay, I know that's stretching it a bit, but hey, we're fantasizing right? LOL!!

Okay, someone else's turn....

12. CathStokes

I'd love for smexy scenes -- (plus shower scenes) -- but at the moment, I'll settle for almost anything for them two to be a alone in a room together, on a scene, anything! Just alone, shared scenes are nice, but I really want catnip alone time.

Thats what apart of me is thinking, but I really want a hug, and I hope they do.

HELL YEAH. Angst following by some hot smex scenes, definately -- I want fluff for them, though. :)

You totally dream big for them, lol.

13. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Hey, you gotta dream big. I also imagine them getting married and going away on a romantic cruise in the Pacific and then they get shipwrecked on a deserted Polynesian island. Hehe... If you gotta dream, you should dream big.

Whatever they do, I just want more CatNip than we had last season. I would love to see them comfort each other over Warrick's death. Hehe.. That would be soooo sweet. Sighs....LOL!

14. CathStokes

okay so I can get the dreaming big thing then --- I heart catnip. I'd love for them have gotten married and go on lovely trip, the shipwreck thing is so mean!

i'd love to see them hug and say their there for each other -- no matter what, and of course I'd love to have a scene of them in bed together, hehe. Yes, I love that dream, give it to me please! <3

15. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

But the shipwreck thing could have such yummy possibilities. Think of Nick shirtless and Cath wearing only banana leaves for a skirt and top. They get rescued after a few weeks. Hehe!! LOL!

I would love that too. I just want more scenes.