CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wow. That girl is perfect casting. She totally looks like she could be Don's sister. I've seen her in Supernatural and Beautiful People, I'm sure... (she was in those shows according to imdb) though I do not recall her. Unless she's the one on Supernatural that was Dean's ex who had a son that was just like Dean???

As much as I love the idea of Mac and Stella together, I'd be really afraid for the writers to put them together if they do to them what they did to D/L.

It'd be funny if Adam dated Don's sister. Hehehe. I wonder how Don's sister's reappearance into his life will affect his on-going flirtations with Det. Angell.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gals, i understand the objections because of the fear of losing the fantastic and precious dynamic Mac and Stella have together...

But they could have a relationship without telling us they are dating...

Only giving us hints. The same hints we have received for years :D

I don't watch CSI LV but i was told they did the same with Gil and Sarah (i repeat, i don't watch that show)
    Besides it would be a great chance to redeem themselves from what happened to D/L

We have waited 5 years :(

On the other hand it will be FANTASTIC Melanie's addition to the show. I think she will be wild and brutally honest (I only hope not so malicious as Mrs. Veasey suggested) instead of a liar and a spoiled brat :D

Stella will be affected but ...how???? That's intriguing me :D

Debbie :D

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

'Threatening Ausiello with bodily harm' ... wow. Just wow. Regardless of whether he intended it to be funny or not, him even mentioning and specifying which group has been doing it already says tons. To the ones who sent him threats, way to go, man, way to go to make the CSI:NY fandom look good. :brickwall:

But about the Flack spoiler, heh, the sister really does resemble Flack. :lol: I see she's going to be a recurring character too. This ought to be interesting. It's about damn time Flack had more background development! And what's this about possible Mac/Stella? I'm intrigued! :D

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Ausiello was joking. He seems to have a very strange sense of humor. :lol: I'm sure people probably only sent comments like "please give me spoilers on couple X. I'm dying to know what's going to happen." Or something to that effect. Ausiello like I said, has an odd sense of humor. And I'm sure he probably got a lot of those kinds of emails, prompting him to make the joke. Sometimes I think he must moonlight as a comedian. :lol:

However, I kind of wish he hadn't said it that way. Why? Well, it's these kinds of things that can make all the shippers of that particular couple look bad. And if someone actually did threaten him bodily harm in a non-joking manner, than that is just creepy. :lol:

But, not all of the shippers of that pairing are like that. I just hope no one will put all of the fans of the pairing into the same group as the ones that Ausiello is referring to. It's not like every single shipper of that pairing made those comments. It was probably a very small number of them who did. Not all of the fans of that pairing are so overzealous as to threaten a columnist with "bodily harm" because they're not getting info on their couple. Some of the fans of the pairing are actually very reasonable people who would never, ever do something such as that.

Personally, I am taking the "no news is good news" philosophy where that couple is concerned. :lol:

I agree that its about time they finally wrote some background stuff for Flack.

About Mac/Stella- I don't think there's any spoilers indicating a hook up between them. I think it's mostly fan wishes and speculations. I'm kind of torn about it though. While I love the idea of Mac/Stella, I'm almost afraid of this set of writers putting them together because I'm worried that they might screw it up too. :lol: They don't seem to be too good at writing couple related stuff. :lol:

And I just have to ask: WTH is up with the name switches with all the CSI shows? Jennifer/Jessica Angell, now Melanie/Samantha Flack. CSI LV has changed the first name of a character as has Miami. It's just weird. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

That's what I mean, it was the way he said it. I wish he didn't if it was meant to be sarcasm. But if it wasn't ... well, not gonna lie, based on what I've heard and all that, I won't be surprised if some fans really did send him threats. The article would have been fine without that line too, so that's why him saying what he did stands out to me.

Very true. I know some people who are part of the ship Ausiello implied and they're very sane and nice folk. It's just a shame all it takes is for a few bad eggs to ruin a whole batch, so to speak.

Well, since Ausiello has stated Pam Veasey is going to give us more spoilers on the show, I have a feeling the discussion will be rolling again soon enough. :lol:

Ah, well. Melina did say the chances of Mac/Stella going canon may happen only in ... season nine or ten? :lol: That's a long way to go!

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Kathleen is a good choice for Samantha physically - but I can't comment on her acting yet. I watched the episode of "Dresden Files" she was in not too long ago, but I can't remember her character or if she was good. Whoops! :eek:

As for Samantha affecting Adam (not AJ, Veasey :p) and Stella - that should be interesting. It'll be nice to see her interact not only with Don but with his friends and colleagues too. :D

(That being said, I'll hold off assuming she'll affect Adam in a romantic sense until we get more definitive spoilers - just cause he's got the tab to fit the slot doesn't mean that's what Veasey meant. ;) We'll see - as was mentioned upthread, if they go there, I hope she has better chemistry with Adam than Kendall did. :))

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! I never understood Kendall. It seemed she could eat Adam for breakfast! :D

We need Redeemption from writers. :D

I don't ask too much, just hints Mac/Stella relationship has started

And yep, aparently we (poor Smacked fans) will have to wait until Season 23 to get them together:rolleyes:

Well, are you good at Maths? How many hours until...????:lol:

Countdown 's started :lol:

Debbie ;)

8. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I was actually jumping up and own when I read JellyBelly's post! Finally we know who's going to play Flack's sister. Perfect casting! I'm really excited she is going to be a recurring character. Kathleen Munroe has the looks, let's hope she does her job well. And of course, let's hope the writers do theirs well too.

This is exactly what I think. Excited about how good it could be but also afraid that TPTB could ruin it.

That would be great! Let's be done with the drama in Danny's life and let him turn his attention to something positive like his friendship with Flack. It would also mean more Flack/ Danny scenes. Bring it on!

I'm having trouble holding of but I'm trying very hard. I'll just say that this could be really interesting! :D

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

In some spiritual level i think Adam, Don and Stell share the same connection so for me it will be priceless to get Don's sister for a long time :D

Adam because is evidently vulnerable specially if we think about his abusive father. On the other hand Don and Stell are tough (their scenes at the interrogation room are unique :D ) but under that strong armour they are extremely vulnerable as well

Definitely Melanie will be GREAT! :D

BTW I wonder why Mac wasn't mentioned on spoilers about 5.04

Debbie :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  10. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

It would be awesome! For the first time I cannot imagine a script on how Don's sister could affect Adam. That is what I am looking forward too. I think they are on a good path, maning that they are doing the cases good, the storylines also, and they are keeping the word that NY is more character centric. From the spoilers we have it sounds like a damn good season start, which frankly I can't wait.

Don and Stella had a beautiful dynamic since the beginning, and the only thing I liked in All Access was their interaction. Adam and Stella again, extraordinary chemistry, and although Adam and Don didn't have any scenes together, Stella is going to be the glue between them and I can't wait to see it.

11. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

That's really good casting for Flack's sister. She looks like him, she definitley has the eyes. Also I'm happy that she's going to be a recurring character now, it'll be exciting to see episodes about Flack's backstory, I'm really looking forward to that.. I can't wait for the new season!

12. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Meeting Flack's sister will be really cool. She definitely could be his sister in real life. I'm glad she's a recurring character. Maybe we will learn more about Flack and his life. I do have a question about her though. Is her name Samantha or Melanie? Every time I read a spoiler about her, her name changes. I'm just asking because the spoiler I read on the website today said Samantha.

13. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

she DOES look like a flack. :lol: i think it would be a great addition to the cast.

sorry but a bit off topic...
    can anyone confirm these episode titles following episode 4?
    e5- riding the bullet. e6- boogeyman. e7- two for the money. e8- kill shot 100. e9- execution.
    got this from wikipedia.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

No idea about the episode names, csimania19 - I'm not sure where they got the information from...

It was originally Melanie, but now it seems they've changed it to Samantha - I don't know why they fiddle with names so much. (Jennifer/Jessica Angell, anyone? :rolleyes:)

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Guys ... we have new spoilers!

Oooooohohohohoh! :devil: I love this Matt Mitovich's sense of humor! :lol:

And dudes! Look at the pro-Rikki question! BUN IN THE OVEN!

What do you all think of this?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.