Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Sorry to bring this bad new but it seems I’ve been chosen for this job! I found it on jorjafox.net and news aren’t good at all!!! I’m very very pissed!!!:mad: It speaks about Grissom’s departure and Sara is involved!
    They’re kidding, right? Oh my God, I don’t want to know what they’re going in the desert, no way!!!:brickwall: Another GSR episode! I’m really pissed!:mad: It didn’t sound good at all… I just hope it’s not true…

And for Greggo: I’m really sick of waiting! So, this time, don’t let Sara leave with Grissom or I kill you!!!! And as jue said: SEIZE ANY OPPORTUNITY YOU SEE!!!!

Sorry for this break out but news like that always make me so angry!!! I try to calm down...It's not good for my health...:)

2. jue

jue Witness

:eek::eek::eek:

Ok i arent gonna say anything bad of GSR coz that's NOT our priority and we should all show some grace ;)

i still hope for the same nevertheless, that Sara+Greg gets a moment of their own..maybe that's the least I can hope for for now...

and who knows, maybe Grissom and Sara's off to the desert to erm...collect some sand samples? :p

tough luck for you Manuela...for being chosen as the one to break this news...but cool down, we got to be all there for Sandle, right?

follow me...

coooooooooooooooooooooooool dooooooooooooooooooooooooooown

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

My sentiments exactly! First of all, GSR didn't work out the first time so why are TPTB trying to resurrect it? Secondly, I really don't want to see Greg alone again... the poor boy is already broken-hearted already so why put him through that again? *stops ranting and raving* I've got to calm down too... I'm prone to asthma attacks when I get too riled up. *follows jue's example* Caaalllmmm doooowwwnnn....

4. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

I finally calm down. Thanks jue, I follow you!:):lol:
    So, I just wanted to tell you I'm going on holiday and that I'll see you in a month! I will miss you! A month without talking about Sandle will be so hard! So, keep the faith alive for me...
    See you soon...:)

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Aww man ! I go away for some time and ... and ... and I find out a thing that can be do horrible ... come on , we , Sandle fans, really deserve a chance , why can't we have a normal love scene in the newer episodes ? I got so mad ... if what you guys said in that spoiler is true ... let's say this is gonna suck ... no more dirty Sandle dialogs in the middle of precessing .. :( okay , now I must follow your example and
    CALM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN *DEEP BREATH*

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*hugs* We're gonna miss you so much! Have fun in Sicily. Oh, by the way, I got your fic... I'm gonna start looking through it tonight. It's pretty good so far.

I know... I'm pissed off too. Sandle at least deserved a chance, but TPTB are determined to make it GSR. Still, there is a chance that it won't work out, I mean, it didn't the first time around. Do you think Eric and Jorja could convince TPTB to have a couple of Sandle scenes at least? Besides, they can't put the whole focus on GSR...

7. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I really ave no idea ... but after what I heard , with Sara and Grissom leaving together , I doubt there will be any Sandle scene ... only some scene when Sara will meet Greg , Nick and Catherine... okay I should be more optimistic .. maybe we'll have a scene , where Greg will tell Sara he loves her :).. maybe .. maybe .. maybe ... girls , I'm so tired of maybes ...:(

8. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

wow!! i have no idea that there will be a sad news...no more man! no more..i cannot take sad news again! Im done with sad news...makes me crazy..seriously...in my real life i've recieve sad news..(as you can see in my previous post) yeah i really do think im a female version of Greg....

CAAAALLLMMM DOOOWWWNNN.....wooh!

i have no idea that TPTB would focus on GSR...i mean, cummon...what happen to another cast's personal life? better yet..what happen to Greg's personal life? He's part of the main cast too right....they sould have a scene where they tell us about Greg personal life so that we know him better...and Sara will know him better....

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I don't blame you guys, I'm tired of sad news too... it's very discouraging to the ship. Hopefully, I can do something about that. Manuela gave me a rough draft of her fic (remember Greg and the sexiest CSIs calender?) and I'm collaborating with her on it. I need some more ideas... feel free to post them on the thread. Hopefully, *crosses fingers* I'll be done before long!

Come to think of it, that's a really good idea! I particularly want Sara to find out about an embarrasing childhood incident... any other ideas?

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Or , another idea would be Sara finding out she knew Greg from when they were kids ... like Greg was a kid who saved her once or the kid who stole her first kiss or something ... something like that would be awfully sweet .

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I love the idea of Greg stealing Sara's first kiss! How do you think she would react when she finds out? Would she pummel him or kiss him?

12. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I suppose she would kiss him .. just to make sure he was the guy who stole her first kiss ... and then she'll say something like "You kiss way much better than Gil" . And then they'll kiss some more and Grissom will see them making out and will leave Sara alone ...

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, if only that would happen! Well, there's always fanfiction. Speaking of which, where is everybody? *scatches head* Well, I oughta give you guys something to look forward to... here's a little snippet of the Sandle fic that Manuela and I are collaborating on. There's not much Sandle, Greg is a no show, but there's a little hint of it...

"Gil, just go ahead and just open it. I doubt emails carry electronic bombs. Well, not in this century anyways." Catherine peered over a pensive Grissom's shoulder at the unopened piece of electronic mail titled "CSI Charity Project".

"I believe you're refering to a Howler." Gil couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "I doubt that it would be quite as devastating as whatever idea they come up with for this year's charity project."

"Since when did the lab get involved with charities?"

"It's not exactly for charity. I believe that Ecklie came up with an idea to increase funds for the lab, though I don't have a clue as to what it is." He glanced at her over his reading glasses with a questioning look on his face. "Though I'm sure that you have your own theories."

She grinned mischeviously. "Well I always did have this reoccuring scenario where you boys were paraded around like fresh meat. Ecklie did mention a certain charity auction being held next month."

"Ah. Featuring the ever popular buy your own manslave for a week. I've been wondering why it's such a big deal for women." Gil finally opened the email and
    the attachment that went with it and scanned through the contents, ignoring the mock glare he was receiving. "Though it appears that the department has something different in mind."

Catherine's eyes widened as she read over his shoulder. "Wow. Ecklie came up with this? Didn't think he'd actually go for it."

Neither of them noticed Sara walking into the office, reading the file that was on hand. "Hey guys, we got a hit on AFIS..." She glanced up to find the two with their eyes glued to the computer screen. "And you're busy. I'll come back later."

"No, no. It's okay." Catherine waved her to come over. "I think you ought to see this first before you divuldge info on new findings."

Sara, with a confused look on her face, went around the desk and looked at the screen. As she read, a disbelieving grin spread across her face.

The Las Vegas Crime Lab and the LVPD will be participating in a joint fundraiser to benefit Las Vegas Department Lab and Funds. It will be a tasteful calendar consisting of six male workers from each service. We have already received nominations and the final six men from the Crime Lab are given in the following attachment.

Please note that this is not a popularity contest, all nominations were considered seriously. The final six must report to their supervisor, further instructions will be given on Tuesday. Corgratulations to the final six.

Catherine whistled. "Well I'll be damned. Think you'll be up for it Gil?" Catherine noticed the grin on Sara's face after Grissom blushed. "So what do you think of our boys being served as beefcake for the main course?"

"I think I'm warming up to the idea." Images of the CSI men in cheesy calender shoots flew through her head. "Now we just need to let them know."

Grissom took off his glasses. "Well, you'll have your chance. I want you to break the news to Greg. Something tells me that he won't be as liable to freak out then." Sara raised an eyebrow at that. "Well, you're his best friend and in times like these, I find that having your best friend being the bearer of such news can soften the blow."

Catherine looked incredulously at him this time. "You make it seem like it would be torture for him." She trailed off when she saw the affirmative look on his face. "You're serious, Gil? This is Greg we're talking about. The loud mouth, the show-off. Hell, I'd go as far as to call him an exibitionist. What makes you so sure that he wouldn't jump for this?"

"Everyone has ways of finding these things out. Let's just say I got this piece of knowledge from an unexpected source." The mystic holy man attitude and the I-know-something-that-you-cannot-begin-to-comprehend expression he was sporting was starting to annoy her. I ought to just smack him. Or maybe I should lock him in the autopsy room...

Sara on the other hand was more interested in the fact Grissom was not giving the full story. Her instinct was telling here that there was something more to this. An embarrasing childhood incident? Was he actually, if it was possible, shy underneath all that bravado? Or was she maybe putting too much thought on a guy who was strictly her best friend? Sara went with the latter. "Alright, I'll let him know."

Something was still not clear to Catherine though. "Well I do know who nominated the rest of the guys, but I'm not so sure about Greggo. I've already talked with Wendy and the others and they denied any involvement." Realization dawned over her face. "That only leaves..."

Sara chose that moment to skedaddle, chuckling as she left Grissom's office and pretended not to hear Catherine as she called after her. "Hey, you didn't have anything to do with Greg being nominated, did you?"

14. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Wow, karu_mila, that joint fic sounds really awesome! I can't wait to see what you and Manuela come up with! By the way. I don't think we've met. I'm Jess and I haven't been here for a very, very long time...*Looks down, ashamed* But, that will change. I promise to visit more frequently from now on! :thumbsup:

...seriously? Aw, man. Well, I'm not gonna be disrespectful to the GSR shippers, but it's still disappointing. However, she's gonna be back and in the same building as Greggo. They'll bump into each other, hopefully.

BE SMRT, GREG. GET THE GIRL!!!!

And be quick about it, or I'll run out of popcorn.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi Jess, good to see that you're back in our neck of the woods! I'm new to the Sandle thread, so the joint fic is a bit of a challenge. I don't mind though... Manuela already finished her part so I'm just editing and adding things as I'm reading through. By the way, call me karu!

I second the motion! Besides, I don't think TPTB can ignore that Greg and Sara are best friends so I am looking for Sandle scenes next season. *crosses fingers* Hey, maybe Eric and Jorja can do something about it... they ship Sandle too and I like the idea of them being partners in crime!