SMACked - But I have an Extra Room....A One Shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jul 13, 2008.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Story: But I have an Extra Room

Written by MacsLovlyAngl

This one shot leaves off after Mac met Stella at her apartment after it caught fire.

As Stella tried desperately to savage some of her things, she heard a sound. Turning around she Mac standing there with a cup of coffee.

"You okay Stel? I brought you a coffee."

"Thanks. I think I'll be alright. I just can't believe it you know."

Giving her a gentle hug to let her know he understood, he released her and said...

"I have an extra room at my place, if you'd like to stay with me."

Giving Mac her sweet warm smile, she said back with a little humor...

"No. That's okay. I snore."

As he grinned Sinisterly, he couldn't help but realize how strong she was. That was one of the traits he admired in her.

"So what are you going to do then Stel?"

"I guess, it's back to a Hotel."

"Well come on, I'll drive you over."

"No. You go ahead Mac. I'd like to clean a few things before I head over there."

Brushing her arm with his hand he said...

"If you need me Stel, you know where to find me."

"I know Mac, thanks."

Once she had most of her important items, and a change of clothes she headed out to find a cab.

While she waited for one to show, it started to rain. Knowing Mac was only a few blocks away, she decided to walk. She's wasn't sure why she changed her mind.

Meanwhile Mac had started a pot of coffee, before heading to his room to change. When he neared his door, he seen the neighbours cat sitting on his windowsill getting wet. As he smirked to himself, he began undressing. Removing his shirt and pants, he slid himself into a pair of sweats, leaving his chest bare.

Heading back to the kitchen, he grabbed a coffee, walked into the living room and turned on the news. As he watched the reporter talk about the fire, he became worried again about Stella. He knew she had been through so much hell, and that under all that tough exterior, she must be in great pain.

*Knock,Knock*

Hearing the door, jarred Mac from his thoughts. Getting up off the sofa, he opened the door and seen Stella soaking wet.

"Stel....God Stel, you're soaking wet, get in here I'll get you a towel."

Quickly rushing to the bathroom, he grabbed his fluffy towel, and placed it around Stella's cold wet body.

"Christ Stella you are freezing." As he rubbed the towel up and down her arms.

Poor Stella, she couldn't focus. She had seen Mac once or twice without his shirt, but since he had been jogging and working out, she couldn't get over the buffness.

"Why aren't you at the Hotel?"

"I don't know Mac. I was standing on the street, waiting for a cab, when it started to rain. Next thing I knew I was walking here."

Feeling her shiver, he whispered....

"Come on Stel, let's get you dry. I have a shirt you can borrow."

While Stella changed in the washroom, Mac made her a coffee. He had a gut feeling she would show up. He wasn't sure why, but he just knew. Hearing the bathroom door open, first thing he noticed was miles and miles of leg. Beautiful leg, as the t-shirt only covered to her knees.

Jarring himself from her gorgeous form, he said...

"I made you a coffee Stel, come have a seat."

"Thanks Mac," she whispered chattering.

"Did you get most of your things in order stel?"

"I did, I think it's still kind of sinking in, you know."

"I know. You've had a hell of time Stella. I'm surprised you haven't broke down yet."

"Me...nah. I'm tough as nails," she smiled.

Watching her yawn, he smiled.

"Come on Stella, I'll show you to the spare room."

"Okay Mac, but I snore, really loud." she laughed.

Smiling back, he opened the door, and turned to leave.

"Mac!!"

"Yeah Stel?"

"Thanks. For always being here."

Nodding and smiling, he headed to his room.

It must have been 4am when the screams started. Startling Mac out of sleep, he grabbed his gun, and ran down the hall to Stella's room. When he opened the door, he seen her thrashing about, screaming out Frankie's name.

"Noooooooooooo, God nooooooooooooo, help me, someone help me. Auuuuuuuuuuuugh, auuuugh."

Running over to the bed, Mac grabbed her arms, to stop her from accidentely swinging at him.

"Stella...Stella, wake up. Wake up Stella."

As she opened her eyes, she seen Mac leaning over her, with fear in his eyes.

"Wake up Stella, it's okay. You're safe. I'm here."

Mac never realized she was having nightmares about Frankie. For she had never mentioned it.

"You okay now Stella?"

Looking at Mac with great pain, she began to cry. Not waiting for a response, Mac grabbed her tightly in his arms, as he rocked her back and forth, comforting her in arms.

"I can still smell him Mac, I can still feel his hands all over me. Evil, the evilness as he tried."

"I know Stel. I remember your face and body from that night. But why didn't you ever tell me you were having nightmares."

"I don't know Mac. I guess it's a weakness I wasn't ready to admit to."

"Stella. Nothing about you is weak. You are one of the bravest, strongest women I know."

Leaning her of his shoulder so he could look into her eyes, he said....

"Don't ever call yourself weak, you are not weak Stella. You are an Officer, a human being that has been through hell. I never want to hear you call yourself weak again."

As her teardrops fell, Mac captured them with his thumb. And that was when it happened. They both felt the change. The heat, the energy, as it absorbed them both into each other.

Leaning down towards her lips, he whispered....."You are not weak Stella, understand?" before she had a chance to respond, he softly, passionately kissed her, so passionately and deep, that Stella moaned in pleasure. So much heat, so much friction, that had been piled up for years, was finally coming to the surface.

Breaking the kiss, Mac looked into her shocked filled eyes, and said....

"Christ Stel, I'm so sorry."

Bending his head in shame, she took her fingers and raised his face. Then looking at him with pure passion, she whispered.....

"I'm not.....I'm only sorry it took so long."

"Stel....do you realize what you are saying?"

"I do mac. I've waited for to long, I've faught my feelings for to long. I can honestly tell you.....

"I love you Mac, always I've loved you."

Staring deeply into her tear filled eyes, he whispered....

"I can't promise there won't be times I become angry, or upset. But I can promise you this Stella Bonasera. That I will love you, and keep you wrapped in my heart forever."

"And I can promise you Mac Taylor, that even though there may be times I snore, or disagree with your ideas. You will always be safe and wrapped in my love and my heart also."

Kissing passionately, sealing their pact, Stella whispered....

"Thank God for Spare Rooms."

The End.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: But I have an Extra Room....A One Shot

Awwww that was soooo good! I loved the Smacked stuff in that ep. I hated the L/D/R stuff though. Ugh... but the Smacked stuff made that ep so much more bearable. :lol: And your fic was absolute perfection! :) :D :thumbsup:

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

*Claps* Stunning Linda. ;) Absolutely brilliant one shot. :thumbsup: The emotions are still making me shiver. Bows to the Master! :)

4. laurence0311

laurence0311 Hit and Run

Your fic is very very good :thumbsup: I love Smaked :drool: :drool:

(sorry for my english)

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

That would be Mistress sweetie :D hehe

Once again another great One Shot Linda- good job :D

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Thanks for the wonderful FB backs. I'm glad you really enjoyed it. Thanks again for everything:)

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I ask myself why it took so long for me to find this????
    Woah I really enjoyed reading it:drool::drool:Haha it's the perfect ending of Right next door!!
    Very well written:thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. MacsLovlyAngl

Thanks for the FB AnJella. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm working on a new one shot, it takes place at the end of "Snow Day".

Let's just say someone has a change of mind;)

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

wow, nice fic, i really really liked it:)
    like AnJella said:
    i would have been soo happy if that had been the ending in the eppy Right next door:)

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

AWWW thats so sweet.
    Good job Linda :thumbsup:

11. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

WHAY!!!! Very good! I loved it! I shall give it.... ummmm.... 10/10!!! It was really good! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: <------See Three thumbs up it was so good!

"The thrill is in the chase, never in the capture."

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Linda: I owed this from days ago when i read this story for the first time : D (Maybe it's my third or fourth time i do that :D )

i L*O*V*E IT!. You made me laugh because you captured Stella's spirit. She is all impulsive. I have no doubts she didn't let him know she was going to go to his apartment until she knocked that door (you know i go for that Hypothesis about they are living together since her apartment was destroyed by the fire)

Also it kept me thinking: if Mac felt she was going to go to his place....he put himself comfortable (about his clothes i mean)
    Was he ready to seduce her? Unconciously he wanted that moment...to be with her. after all he made the first move when he invited her

Besides he was thinking about her... :D
    Sooner or later (season 9 seems to be so far away:rolleyes:) i think this is the way they are going to handle their relationship: without drama around, in a shy, natural, sweet, tender and quiet way
    Perhaps because i feel they are like that:drool:

Thanks you for this story (I'm still trying to finish Natty's fic but i'm studying and typing. I'm crazy and torn between Anatomy and Smac Anatomy:lol:

Debbie:thumbsup:

13. MacsLovlyAngl

Ghawazee, thanks for the wonderful review. I'[m glad you enjoyed the One Shot. It's just the way I know Mac and Stella would most likely come about making that first move.

I'm working on a few more One shots, which should be up soon:)

14. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

:thumbsup:Lovely story:bolian:

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It's lovely, MacsLovlyAngl. You write both Mac and Stella so well.:bolian:
    Mmmm, shirtless Mac:drool::drool::drool: