Family is a complicated matter

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by luv_danny, May 21, 2008.

1. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

Danny and Becca's PoV

Danny reached the bathroom to find Becca kneeling on the floor infront of the toliet. "Hey... Hey..." Reaching her and kneeling next to her putting his arm around her shoulder, while his other hand moved her hair out of her face. "What's the matter?" Stroking her shoulder as she sat back against him.

"Oh God! I feel awful!" Wiping her mouth on the nearest towel. "Ah! Tat feels much better."

"Becca.... You avoiding the question?"

Turning her head up at him to see him better. "No! I was sorting myself out before I answered the question. Now shut up and let me. Alright yesterday I found out something when I went to the doctor's. Something I didn't expect."

Feeling very uneasy about her tone of voice. "What was it?"

She looks down at the floor to gather her thoughts. "Ok. I'm pregnant." Smiling to herself but Danny can't see." She stands up and moves to the sink and washes her face. Danny is still sitting on the floor bewildered. She starts giggling. "You did hear me Danny?"

"I.... I...." Shaking his head to get around the news. Standing up and standing behind her. "You fer sure?"

"Yeah. I've seen the doctor and I feel like death. How do you feel?"

"Becca..." Cupping her cheeks. "That has got to be one of the best piece of news I have heard today. The other one being Mac and Stella but..." Taking one hand away from her cheek and onto her stomach. "Another baby. That's wonderful." Goes to kiss her but she moves her head away causing him to kiss her neck. "Right the whole point of me going to kiss you is for you to kiss me back! Sorry, joke." Seeing she's not smiling. "What's wrong?"

"I dunno. Can we afford it? Another baby? We've only just been able to move. I know we said if I got pregnant we'd discuss it. But Danny can we afford another?" Starting to cry.

"Hey!" Wrapping his arms around her. "We'll figure it out. We'll have another baby together. We did talk about another one didn't we?" She mumbles yes into his shirt. "We can do it. Ok?" Kissing her hair and she looks up at him. "Hum?" Kissing her softly on the lips. "Let's go and see our dinner guests and throw away the dinner and order out. How'd that sound?"

"Yeah. Oh my god! How do we tell them?"

Feeling her body tense up Danny holds her tighter. "You tell them whenever." Walking out of the room.

"Now. I'll tell them now out of the way." Seeing Mac and Stella on the sofa hugging each other.

------------------------------------------------

Ha ha ha ha ha! Right next time! See how they tell each other and their reactions to each other's news! lol! Oh I'm evil! :devil:

Also I want to say I've put in a few lines from my fav things like where Danny says "You fer sure." No it is not a spelling mistake it is from my fav song "Fer Sure" By The Medic Droid! Also Where Becca says "I've seen a Doctor and I feel like death." Was used in my FAV show in the world. "Lilies."

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

hehe that was good :D Cant wait for the update :D

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Good chapter.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

very nice :)

5. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

How does an update sound? It's been.... :eek: 12 DAYS since I last posted! Must get a move on! Though I have just been away and I am going away again next week so best get going!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

As Becca and Danny walked into the room, Mac and Stella sensed they had returned and stood up to greet them. Neither couple saying anything, just staring at the other. Until both Becca and Stella said in unison, "I'm pregnant."

All four of them just stared in disbelief. None of them knew what to say to anyone. Until a little voice from behind Becca and Danny spoke up, "Ma. I had a bad dream." Rubbing her eyes with tiredness and clutching her teddy.

Danny walks over to her and picks her up, "It's ok sweetie. It was only a dream. Daddy's here."

But she started to struggle in his arms, "I wanted mommy!" Crying out and trying to escape from her father's arms.

"Give her to me." Walking over to Danny and taking her crying daughter off of him. Rocking her gently as she fell straight back to sleep. Turning back to everyone else. "Right... I think we all had best talk." Sitting down carefully on the sofa with Becca still asleep in her arms. "So..." Looking at Stella. "You're pregnant?"

"Yeah." Keeping a sincere face.

"What I want to know is, how long have you two been together? No lies. I want to know the truth." Moving backwards and forwards slightly to keep Claire asleep whilst tapping her back softly and looking up at Danny who was perched on the arm of the sofa.

"6 months." Mac said in a soft, quiet voice as if not to wake Claire but he was saying it that way to keep Becca calm. "We both wanted to tell you earlier but we just had to wait and see how far our relationship would go."

"Pretty far if you ask me!" Joked Danny but was silenced by a stare from all of the others. "Sorry." He mumbled but this caused Becca and Stella to giggle a little bit.

"What about you two? Thought you said you'd wait a while before having more children?" Pointed out Stella.

"Yeah but we also said that if I got pregnant again we'd take it as it comes." Looking up at Danny again and nodding.

"So how long gone are you?" Stella asked more talking to Becca as if Mac and Danny weren't there.

"6 weeks. You?"

Stella's jaw dropped. "Me as well!"

"Oh God! Mothers at the same time." Both women laughing quietly. "At least if one of these two lumps or both fail to turn up to Lamaze at least we have each other(!)" Making joking puppy dog eyes up at the ceiling.

"OI!" Both men shouted at the same time, making Claire jerk awake but falling back asleep again. Both mumbling "Sorry" from the evil looks they were getting from Becca as she got up and walked into Claire's room to put her to bed.

-----------------------------------------------

WOW! Thought I'd forgotten about this story! :rolleyes: lol! Hope you like it!

6. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: at the guys' reaction about the lamaze class. Good update. :)

7. MacsGirlMel

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Good update :D

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I just finished reading the previous parts...and I really like your story:thumbsup: love how you came up with smacked:D Ha ...that's gonna be fun... mothers at the same time:lol:
    :bolian::bolian::bolian:

10. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

Thanks guys! Yeah I love writing SMacked now! I'm thinking of doing a SMacked fic. I'm gonna write a funny scene about the lazame not just yet. I wanna write as I don't think either men have ever been to one! This next update isn't but it's gonna be eventful! ;)

--------------------------------------------------

Over the past few weeks the two expecting women were discussing their pregnancies so far. "It's strange being pregnant again!"

"How's it strange?"

"I mean... It's a strange feeling. Having a person, a living thing growing inside of me, moving in me. I wonder if I'll actually go to 40 weeks instead of 30!"

"Oh Becca!" Laughing at her. "You'll be fine!" She glanced at her stomach. "It does seem strange that there is a baby in me!" Placing a protective hand on it.

"Stell..." She looks up at the younger woman. "How is Mac with you being pregnant? I know it's a personnal question but I just wanted to know."

"It's alright Bec. He's brilliant! When I was sick he was there. He's been absolutely brilliant!"

"Same with Danny. He wasn't there when I was having Claire and he is determined to be there for everything to do with this pregnancy." Smiling slightly. "Oh! When's your scan? Mine's tomorrow at 3."

This caused Stella to laugh uncontrollably. "Mine's at half two. Just before yours."

"Seriously?!" Laughing also. "Well that's brilliant."

Stella's pager goes off. "Damn! Back to work. No rest for the wicked. I'll see you later Becca." Getting up and hugging her.

"Alright. Bye." Watching as Stella left the apartment.

Next Day at the hospital

Stella had gone in to have her scan while Becca and Danny waited outside for their turn. "What would you like?" Becca said casually.

Putting his arm around him as she cuddled up to him. "I don't mind. As long as it is healthy and ours."

"You want a boy." Smirking at him.

"Yeah. Sorry. Would be nice. I can teach both him and Claire baseball and everything. They'll be close in age so it would be great."

"Humm yeah." Smiling slighty and moving closer to him.

Inside the room Mac was more nervous than Stella about the scan. "Mac calm down. We're both meant to be nervous but you're more nervous for the both of us." Smiling slightly.

"Sorry." Leaning next to her and kissing her cheek as Stella's doctor came. "I'll relax now."

The doctor did her usual job and then pulled the screen towards the couple and pointing at the screen. "There's your baby." They both just stared at it smiling. "I'll leave you for a moment." Leaving them in peace.

"Wow!" Exclaimed Mac.

"I know! That's ours there!" Pointing at the screen with tears running silently running down her cheeks.

"Oh Stella!" Hugging her tight. The doctor comes back in.

"Here's a picture for you." Handing Mac picture as Stella sorted herself out. They walked out of the room straight into Danny and Becca.

"Hey you two!" Danny said as the two of them were walking to a different room. "Our turn now. Ow!" As Becca hit him on the arm. "Sorry. Her turn now!" As they walked away leaving the other smiling couple fawning over their new photo.

Danny and Becca walked in the room nervous as this was their first proper scan together not counting the one in Miami, where her dad was there. The doctor put the gel on her stomach and then the device. The two of them just stared at the screen occasionally looking at the doctor. "Here's your baby." They just look at the screen with the biggest smiles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Next one soon!

11. GregNickRyanFan

That was cute! Loved the Stella/Becca talk.

12. MacsGirlMel

aww love it :)

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I agree, I loved the little chat :D

14. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Nice update:thumbsup: I also loved that chat:)

15. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

This is probably the last one I'm gonna be doing for a while as I am off to France tomorrow! Yay! lol! So I'm gonna quite far ahead. I'm gonna try and make this a serious but also lighthearted update.

-------------------------------------------------------

Both Stella and Becca were at each others' sides throughout their pregnancy especially when both of them neared the ends of their pregnancies and were on maternity leave and had nobody else for company but each other. But during those times together they experienced everything at the same time like their braxton hicks, the same cravings and needing the toliet at the same time. They were just spending a normal day together when the inevitable happened.

"Stell..." Looking at her. "Do you think Danny and I will be happy after this one is born?" Holding her really big stomach.

Laughing at this. "Of course you will. What makes you say that?"

"I don't know. I have one of those feelings. I hate getting those feelings as most of them are right."

"Yeah but not all of them." Laughing still. "Becca, he worships the ground you walk on and he adores Claire and will with this one." Rubbing Becca's stomach. "I can't believe we're both due soon."

"I know. A few days! So how are the wedding plans?"

"Wedding plans? Becca you serious?!" Becca laughed and shook her head. "Of course I haven't! Stupid question to ask." Both laughing now.

"I kow but you being....." Stops half way through her word and placing a hand on her stomach.

"Becca..." Looking at her with curiousness. "You alright?"

Becca just shakes her head and waits a bit before she speaks. "I think it's time to shout really loud for Danny!" Sitting forward and rubbing her stomach as Stella sits next to her.

"He's not here. He went to take Claire to his mother's. Remember?" Rubbing her back in comfort.

"Oh!" Through a strangled cry. "He's an idiot!"

"Don't worry. I'm here and Mac is too." Turning from Becca and shouting into the kitchen. "Mac! Get here quick." Mac ran into the room so fast that he nearly fell over the chair. Stella laughed but stopped as Becca cried out a bit more. "It's not me. It's your niece."

"Oh! Oh right. Becca, do you have a bag?" She just nods and points to the front door. "Right. Let's get you both up." Helping Stella first, who then moves out of the way as Mac helped Becca up. As she stood up, a splash was heard. "Oh damn! You alright?" Holding her by the elbows to steady her.

"Yeah." Croakily. "We'd better go before anything else happens." Stella and Mac nodded and made their way to the door when it opened. Becca's eyes lit up as Danny walked through the door. "Danny!"

"Becca... What's happening?" Looking from her to Mac and back again. "Is it time?" Rushing forward to her. "It's alright Mac, I'll take her."

"Alright. We'll go home." Stepping back to Stella.

"I think we should go to the hospital as well." Stella spoke unexpectedly and looked between her legs at her trousers. "My waters just broke too." Laughing rather gingerly as Mac grabbed her hand. "And there is no need for you to grab my hand so tightly." Looking at Becca and Danny, who were just staring. "Go! Go! I would like my baby in a hospital as would you I think." They all rushed out of the apartment and quickly as they could to the cars.

After about 5 hours, Mac and Stella's son had arrived in the world at a healthy 8lbs and were waiting for news of Becca and Danny's baby. They sat in their room cooing over their newborn, Matthew. A nurse came in to take Matthew to the nursery to let Stella sleep. Mac kisses her on the top of the head. "I love you Stell. You sleep and I'll find out about Becca." Stella nodded her head and closed her eyes and fell asleep instantly.

Mac walked out into the corridor to find Danny sitting in a chair outside Becca's room, crying. "Danny?" He looked up at Mac and cried even harder, shaking his head. "What is it? Where's Becca? Is it her? The baby?" He nodded.

"She had..." Chokes slightly. "She had a boy. He's fine, healthy. But after she had him, she fell unconcious and her doctor said she was haemorraging and..." Wiping his tears away as Mac put his arm around her shoulder. "They took her away saying she needed an operation."

"Oh Danny! She'll be fine. She's a fighter." Holding him tighter. "Do you want me to call your parents?" Danny only nods. Mac takes his arm away and stands up. "Don't give up on her Danny.

------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooohhhh!!! I'm gonna leave you with a cliffhanger until I can write again! :devil::devil::devil: :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: