Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am thinking that we are gonna get a wonderful "send off" for our fave couple. I am still hoping for that geekbaby. It COULD happen.
    I hope CBS releases some premire pics soon. I love trying to guess what's going on in the pics. I also can't wait to see GSR together again. I't been far too long.
    I, for one, am keeping the faith that we are gonna have a marriage and baby. WOOOHOOOO!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi Piper hope your doing OK, let us know, and I love the fact that Sara will be in "multiple episodes" didn't we all predict this? it will be a "romantic" ending I'm positive and I think read between the lines of what Billy Petersen has been saying, [read articles] it will be them, so where do you all think they live after they depart? back to San Francisco, wher they met so long ago, or he's talked about the rainforest, and they could both go and help the issues there:thumbsup: the early years![​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, desertwind! That is an awesome pic you made there! At first I thought it was real! :lol: I can totally picture there being a scene or picture like that back in their past though. :)

4. Desertwind

Thank's GSRLUVER it is cute isn't it, actually a friend made this and sent it to me:thumbsup:and I was outraged, horrified and disgusted by this article, what's all of your take on this?

this is not a good thing to read, and like I said prior, it was a hugh let down and WHY, what are the writers thinking?, but maybe it is that he finally tells whats-her-face about his plans for him and Sara...http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2008/07/talking-csi-cha.html

[​IMG]

5. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Episode 5 will feature the return of dominatrix Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke). “Grissom spends the night,” Shankar said. “I’m not saying what he’s doing there overnight. Let me tell you, it’ll be by far the most provocative Lady Heather episode we’ve ever done

i am really piss off, SARA SIDLE ROCKS MY WORLD

6. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Hey all,

My name's Ali. I'm a huge CSI fan - although I came to the show through SPIKE reruns while on maternity leave a couple years ago. I think GSR has been a great little addition to the shows - I always enjoy episodes that feature their lovely-yet-subtle connection. Like all of you, I'm hoping for a happy ending for the geeks. I don't really care how it shakes out, just as long as they find some well-deserved happiness!

As far as this last piece of spoiler news,

I really don't see LH damaging GSR in any way ... the repeated comments from writers about this not becoming a soap opera are reassuring to me on this one. I think the writers are trying to bring back people who have had a major connection to Grissom. As often as LH has been featured, not including her in a story arc that involves Grissom doing lots of soul-searching (especially when she has a big fan base) would seem odd to me.

Just my humble opinion :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hi Ali! Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

I love our little GSR bubble and her are my newest thoughts on the spoilers
    Since I've read that Sara is back and is prettier and softer, I am thinking she has put her ghosts to rest and is happier. I do think we will be getting our marriage and possibly the long hoped for geekbaby. I think Warrick's death will take a terrible toll on our bugman, but he will realize it's time to settle down with the only love he's ever had and make babies. I also think that LH is not back to damage GSR, but to throw us off a bit. I really do hate her. LOL

I hope some of that made sense. I tend to ramble.
    Was that three lines?:confused:

8. Desertwind

HEY WELCOME[​IMG] ali319 glad your here with all the wild wacky GSR fanatics, and maybe your correct on your views~

The thing is in S/3 when I first saw LH, I was intrigued and fascinated by her, when they had tea, but when he drove his car in front of her place later, and hesitated, then drove on, that was his decision, "HMMM, is this what I want" NOPE, and then they never saw one another for 3 years, big clue there, then she comes back again and he saves her from beating this guy to death, in "Pirates" then we don't see her again till the western saloon comedy of horrors ep, "TGTBATD" and he brings her grandaughter, to visit, all the while Sara, the understanding person that she is, takes a deep breath, and lets him do his thing, but now she's coming back once again:klingon:WHY? for what reason, she's never done a damn thing for him!!! she just causes chaos and friction for the both of them, I have no idea what Naren Shanker was talking about, but I'm not looking forward to seeing her, and I feel like you do Piper, and probably all the rest of us!

TILL THE END OF TIME

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Nice pic desertwind! Again, very realistic! :)

Now for my rant...:scream:

Ugh, the return of Lady Heather makes me so frustrated! I seriously threw up in my mouth and then became so angry after I read that article. I agree with you desertwind, all she ever brings is bad drama.

Okay, that my words of anger are out, I do kind of understand where the writers are coming from. I mean, if the show always went along smoothly without any problems or conflicts, no one would watch and of course this has to include our beloved GSR. I still agree that GSR will have a happy ending, but I could be mad at Grissom for a while. :klingon: It will be interesting to see how the writers have attacked this episode. I'm hoping he has a kind of therapy session or big heart to heart talk with LH that leads him to realizing how much he loves and cares for Sara. If he sleeps with Lady Heather though, even if he later ends up with Sara, I don't know if I could ever forgive the writers or the character of Grissom. :(

10. Desertwind

:lol: good one Sidlreiana I love it, that'll work, and then bye bye forever, and thank gawd...:thumbsup:

And GSRLUVER pretty nasty huh? wel'll just have to hope for the best:confused:

[​IMG]

11. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Hey folks and welcome to ali!! :D Always wonderful to have more fans and friends on board :thumbsup:

Wow it's going to get harder and harder to stay spoiler free but darn it I'm sticking to it - I can't wait for us Team Spoiler Free lot to compare notes with you all once the premiere has hit and the episodes start rolling. I'm definitely buzzing about a positive GSR 'last season' and ending for our geeks - could be a real treat... if we're very good fangirls :lol:

So come on folks - we need to keep our posting up so we can rock on to 900 and get those cool thread name titles in the mix ;) Let's make this the buzziest, fastest moving thread on the block - we've certainly got lots of lovely things to think about. Where were we with geekbaby names for example? Maybe as the dog is named Hank in the show they'll name their first boy Bruno? :guffaw:

p.s. I loved that pic from You've Got Male - they do always stand sooooo close to each other don't they? Geekflirting - gotta love it!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  12. Desertwind

Hey orange_cat where ya' been? and "how about a spot of tea" good to see you here again, and not to worry about being *spoiler* free, that's your decision, but it's juicy:rommie:and on names that's tough, so many Bruno, so when they call the baby the dog comes running in:lol: their both pretty straight laced, maybe not everywhere:drool: but who knows what they'd like:wtf:and they are standing so close, does any one notice that he mostly picks her to work with over the rest of the team, almost always:bolian:

[​IMG] "Committed"[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I have tremendous respect for anyone who manages to stay spoiler free! I've been lurking here for awhile and every so often I swear I need to stop reading the spoilers because things change so often and I think most of the tidbits we'll be getting from show execs and writers will be teases more than anything else!

I expect some angst (or at least some ambiguity) when it comes to GSR in season 9 ... that's what will keep folks tuning in. I have to hope, though, that TPTB would understand that asking Sara fans to go through not one but two heartbreaking exits would be a cheap shot. Regardless of how TPTB think, I know Jorja has said on more than one occasion that she doesn't like for Sara to be in pain ... so I have to think that she rejoined for Grissom's departure because there was some good coming for her character.

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey ali319! Welcome!

You brought up a very good point. It is usually mentioned how close the writers and actors are with each other on CSI and that writers respect and take in the actors input. Heck, we wouldn't have had our fantastic GSR if Billy and Jorja hadn't wanted it! So, I agree with you that since she's coming back, it will probablt be mainly happy because she was so distraught when Sara was captured by the miniature killer and put under that car. Jorja really does care about Sara as a character. :)

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

heya Ali319! welcome! its great to have you here, the more opinions the merrier ;)

i've been away for a bit, and obviously missed quite a bit...
    call me wierd, but im not at all worried about LH's return. i think shes a sweetheart, shes had some trying times and Grissom has been there for her because he cares about her, no, obviously not in the same way as Sara, she knows that, Grissom knows that and Lady Heather probably does not. that would be my guess as to why they're bringing her back Griss and Sara both need to solve all of their unfinished buissness if they end up leaving Vegas. i just wish the end wasn't this soon :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.