What kind of car do you have?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EmilyRocks, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^^ About seats... our Honda is EX (the most expensive version... reason was because it was old model, there was only a few left and they were waiting for Feb for new version to come out... and we had to buy one in Dec... If I remember right, there was only 4 CR-Vs in the country, new ones, and all were EX versions) Anyways, it has leather seats and goddamn those are cold during the winter! Even there's heating but when you first go in car, you just want to scream :p

2. nessy

nessy Witness

I have a 2002 Nissan Micra 1.4 in Marine Green. I love it generally, even though I really want a Honda Civic 5 door car. I'm waiting till next year though cos I'll be 25 then, my finance would have ended on my Micra and I'd have 5 years no claims on my insurance. It should mean my insurance on it wouldn't be too bad. Also I should have got a promotion and earn more to be able to afford the Civic especially with me wanting all the extras that I want on it

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I have a 2005 Suzuki Swift. It's metallic grey and lovely. I've had it from new and so far I've never had any trouble with it. I have just had it serviced and needed to replace all four tyres, which cost me a small fortune. Car ownership is just one expense after another. :rolleyes: :lol:

4. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

I drive a 2002 MG ZR 1.8 in metallic black. I love it it's my baby, although i get called a boyracer coz it's got nice alloys and a spoiler. It's great to drive, like a little rally car, and really good on petrol :thumbsup:(thank god seeing as it's just gone up :scream:) I've only had it 6 months, bought it on valentines day :lol:

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I have a 1992 Buick Century and I really do love it, plus it's a very dark blue and has bit of shiny paint in it. It's great on gas milage and is quite the tank, so to speak. A deer ran out in front of me a few years back and of course I hit it...but the hood and the lights were the only thing damaged no crushing of the radiator. So a whole new front end later and it looks better than when it first came out. :lol: I've had it since 2000 and the deer is the most damage done.

6. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

What kind of car do you drive?
    Suzuki Swift GL 1.1 Turbo (automatic :( )

Do you love it or hate it?
    Love it

What year is it?

What color is it?
    Red

How long have you had your car?
    It is officially in my moms name... But I am the only one driving. So officially don't have any car :p But I am driving in it since March 2003, that is when I got my licence. I had to share it with my brother until 2006.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The car I have right now is a red 2006 Dodge Avenger, my husband got it for my Christmas present last year and yes I love it, since it's pretty fast and I'm always running late to work :p. He's already spoiled me on my next Christmas present, he's working as a mechanic and has been working on restoring a 67 Chevy Impala :D and I guess he couldn't keep it a secret anymore :lol:

8. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Why can;t I have a hubby that buys me cars for christmas :D

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Chevy Blazer

it's alright, lots of room for the kids and groceries

What year is it?

What color is it?
    brown

hubby bought it a year or so before we met so about 6 years he's had it, it's in the shop again for the second time this month, hoping to go out and buy a newer car when it's fixed

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

VW Beetle (New - Manual)

love it only because it taught me how to drive a stick and gets me ready for my muscle car that I will own!

What year is it?

What color is it?
    Maize (thus why her name is MAZIE for maize and blue)

2 Years :) thinking about getting a newer car only because she's starting to make sounds hahah but she's good on gas

11. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

I've got a Duster; and hey, it runs, so I guess I'm satisfied.

12. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Dark Blue 2k4 Chevy Malibu LS. It's got the V6, Loaded with power everything.

I love it. It's fast, good on gas for a V6 (I get about 25 Miles to the gallon on average) and it looks sweet.

I got it used about two years ago for fairly cheap. I love it, especially because about six months prior, my car had gotten totalled in an accident, and I'd had to drive an old car that belonged to my parents. Not a bad car, but I was ready for something of my own again.

13. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Rover 216i hatchback

Lovelovelovelove it! Both our parents and the majority of our families live about 120 km away. We always took the train but since we're not students anymore it was about time we got a car.

What year is it?

What color is it?
    Red metallic

3 weeks. It's our first car! :)

14. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Mazda Miata MX-5 Convertible

I LOVE IT! It's the cutest thing on this planettt! =)

What year is it?

What color is it?
    RED!

A good 3 months now! But I think I'm going to trade it in for something with my more sitting space. But trust me, this car is gorgeous! I definitely love how much my parents spoil me, I did pay half though :)

15. super csi d

super csi d Civilian

Pontiac Grand AM GT

I love it with a passion. its my baby. although i just hit my favorite bike>

What year is it?

What color is it?
    Black

2 years and 148 days.