Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

He totally would! He'd probably have a what-the-hell-is-going-on-and-why-is-Calleigh-fighting-with-that-woman? look on his face for a minute and then jump in head first and try to separate them. Though I'm thinking he might take a couple of punches along the way and he might end up with a black eye! By the way guys, how should the fight start?

2. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

How about a crazy ex (actually Erica seams right now) seeing Ryan talk with Calleigh in that flirty way he always does, and start feeling jealous.. then walk near Calleigh and start acting all jealous... yeah I have to work a bit one that but it sounds funny... doesn't it?

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's actually hilarious... Calleigh wouldn't start a catfight in the middle of a public place, but the ex-girlfriend would! But of course, Calleigh will still kick her ass. The other one doesn't stand a chance. Any other ideas?

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like Natis idea. but really funny part would come when ryan asks why they were fighting. then Calleigh would blush and try to change subject which would make him even more suspicious. and then she just blurts it out, that it was over him.

now you got me all excited and I want to see it, pretty please, TPTB, with a cherry on the top?

5. captain_nati

Another idea poped in my head but it's not actually a catfight...
    Ryan and Calleigh driving to the crime scene inside the Hummer and Erica ( I changed my mind) driving also there. Passing by them, see that they are all flirty and smiling starting to get jealous...So when the traffic jam stop them, she'd get off of her car and go outside the Hummer.. start knocking the window and screaming.... well I don't think this is good but I had to write it otherwise I couldn't get it off my mind..

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

There's a limit to the amount of obsession, guys!:lol: And I really don't see Erica returning (luckily!). But if you guys are reading 'Best Day of My Life' you might, in an upcoming chapter, find something slightly (probably only slightly) similar to our ideas here. Mind you, I won't actually have them engage in a physical fight, but I have had an idea for a while.

Hey, lookie at me, I'm already back again!:D

Ok, so enough with the catfights already, time for a more 'positive' topic, if you must.;) I know we've discussed the first date stuff lots of times, and my mind is leaving me, but a little while back we discussed places for their honeymoon, right? Did we ever discuss who and where the one should propose to the other? I want to be traditional and say Ryan proposes to her, which I think fits because IMO Calleigh would be a bit 'scared' to initiate such a big step. As for location... well, I'm really cheesy, so I'd have to say the beach, as the sun is sinking and stuff. Yap, that's me, cheesy and cliché.:angel:

So if we did discuss this lately forgive me for being a moron and just continue on.:rolleyes:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for mentioning that story. I've been reading so much, that I had forgotten to get back to it.

8. captain_nati

I can't see Calleigh proposing so I'll go with Ryan. I love the sea and I love Miami beaches so I would like a romantic walk near the sea... I'd prefer it if it'd be night.. with a full moon and lots of stars... what can I say.. I am very very very romantic...

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi Dutchie! Good to see you back here... anyways, we actually didn't dicuss that. It somehow slipped from our minds. Still, I can see Ryan being the one who proposes... Calleigh doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would do something like that 'cause it's out of her comfort zone. I love the idea of Ryan proposing on the beach at sunset... I'm a sucker for romance. But he does strike me as someone who would be a little creative as well as traditional. So the question is how would he pop the question to Calleigh?

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

proposal, tough question. Im as romantic as you get them but when it comes to proposing I like it simple. nothing public and not even falling down on one knee.

the beach would be nice. taking a walk after a nice dinner and watching the sun set and then he would just ask Do you wonna marry me? she would turn to him not believeing her ears and then he would take out the ring and say something along the lines of I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me? and she would need a moment to find her voice to say yes

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That sounds really nice... I can see that happening because Ryan's not really a person who would make a scene out of it. He and Calleigh would probably do it in private and the beach at sunset is the perfect setting. By the way, how would they break the news to the team and how do you think the team would react?

12. captain_nati

Telling the others...hmm... I think for a while they hold it secret.. 'cause of Stetler and the whole ''don't date with co-workers'' staff... but than something would slip from Ryan... H would find out and help hem in his own way...

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh yeah, I forgot about the new rule... but we know that Horatio will approve nontheless! And of course he'd be the first to know... he knows everything! Not to mention he'd love to oppose Stetler... maybe he'd bring up with whole thing with Yelina and make Stetler a hypocrite again. We've just got to find a way around the new policy... any ideas?

14. captain_nati

Bringing up the whole Yellina staff doesn't sound good, even though I doubt that H is happy to rmember it... the simplest thing they could is sit and talk to Stetler but I don't see tis happening... so I guess someone has to talk to the guy and make him realise that spending your whole day with the same people makesd you get involved with them and not just in a frendly or professional way... That would be fun, see someone telling Stetler what to do, boss him around...

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, I can picture that... I mean things like this are bound to happen in the lab and of course, Calleigh and Ryan are people who are going to thread carefully. I think that a relationship between them will work out. We just have to convince Stetler...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.