Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Ohhhh, it's so nice to be talking about Carmine and what he's doing :drool:
    I see another hiatus holiday with Eddie has happened, last year Colorado, this year Rome. I gotta say, those little buggers love holidaying together. It's no wonder he can't find himself a woman, he's always with Eddie. :guffaw:

Carmie doesn't seem to do much lately, the odd function here and there, he seems to be away from the spotlight most of the time. :( So unfortunately we don't get to drool so much :drool::drool::drool:
    It's good to see him looking so healthy, Eddie must be doing something right. Geez, it's no wonder he still hasn't found a woman.:guffaw::guffaw:

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Eggs and potatoes? That is so much more British than Italian! :lol: Just throw in some cod or plaice and ya got yourself the quintessential British meal. :p

Interesting point, indeed. :lol:

3. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

WhosLaughingNow (or at least I think it was them) posted this picture over on the Ceesau thread and I thought it was so great I'd post it over here too, just in case anyone missed it...

[​IMG]

4. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

Maybe he doesn't need one because he's always with Eddie
    Just thinking out loud:rolleyes:

5. bettine

bettine Dead on Arrival

After the articles here are some visual aids.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:guffaw: I love this one. You can feel the sarcasm in it from the other side of the world.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

He looks like he loves the red carpet. :lol: It must be weird to stand there and just have your picture taken by a bunch of photographers. I love the little bit he, Eddie and AJ did where it looked like they were walking a catwalk or something like that.

Carmine really needs to make good on showing us his stripper moves. :devil: :devil: :devil:

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

[​IMG]

Mr. G: Oh, I love you paparazzi people, you guys are so great, oh yeah, I love you guys so much I WANNA STRANGLE THE WHOLE LOTTA YA QIJIADIJIWJDIJADCLGL-

:p But seriously, it's interesting to come across a celebrity (or three, judging from the pictures of Eddie and AJ during the same trip) who isn't fond of being on the red carpet and the center of the attention of tons of cameras. So many Hollywood folks lap up the attention they linger on the carpet for hours, strutting around like overdressed peacocks. Hah! Was that what the three guys were mocking on the first day? Hilarious!

Also, during one of the photographing sessions in Rome, it seemed like Carmine was surprised by one of the photographers. :lol: And then it seemed the same photographer captured him sorta glowering at the camera. :lol: That was so funny. I wonder if the photographer got a little worried.

9. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I bring some more goodies! :D (None of these have been posted)

[​IMG]
    <insert witty comment>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He's watching you.....

[​IMG]
    Carmine clearly in deep if not meditative thoughts.

10. Rad

Rad Hit and Run

Wow! thanks to all who brought such goodies to the board. But I really think Carmine needs to lose the trinkets around his neck & wrist. :lol:

11. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

^^^^ Why? Why does Carmine need to get rid of the "trinkets"? It's man jewellery and loads of men around the world wear it. Besides, he's been wearing his chains for years as they mean something to him, and were more than likely presents. He's in a hard rockin band, is on a romantic holiday and has thrown on some red bead necklace and turquoise and black bead bracelets. So what!!!!!!!

Maybe they're worry beads? Maybe they're a present ... a declaration of love ......... from Eddie :devil::devil: :drool::drool: :guffaw::guffaw:

We can't deprive him of that now ....... can we :devil: :guffaw:

12. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

^^ meep! Manorexia Alert! :eek:
    Much more seductive now he's honey-coloured, eggs and potatoes-fed, SexCarmine again (Rome) :drool:...although i still definately would. The dawggie would have to wait outside though...

13. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think is vague enough that it doesn't need a spoiler box, but could lead to some good discussion: we've heard Danny is going to have some drama this season that doesn't involve Lindsay. What would you like to see drama-wise for Danny?

15. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I want to see him completely losing it. I honestly think that's where he's headed and this thread title is so darn appropriate. Danny's reactions to Ruben's death so far have been fairly controlled for him. He emersed himself in supporting and being supported by Rikki, but I honestly think that's just delayed what is going to be a much more gut wrenching and ongoing response. I don't think it's going to be entirely about Ruben, I imagine there will be some sort of trigger and that ultimately there will be fallout from a whole heap of issues.

I love the idea of a Tanglewood storyline but tptb have got a perfect Danny drama plotline in terms of his guilt over Ruben. I think it's going to chip away at him and start to affect other areas of his life. I thought it was interesting that tptb chose to show Danny dealing so well with work after Ruben's death. Normally we'd get hot headed Danny but we didn't really. If anything he was too calm. The only fallout was him blowing off work in AitF and that was to go and stop Rikki who had his gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.