Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Aww I also loved stealing home...I was really impressed by Stel how fast she came over Frankie..but when Mac said something like 'If you shoot some one you don't wait before shooting a secong one' or something like. She looked so desperate and a also a little bit angry:cardie:
    I think I'll buy they collection when I'm in America in Octobre:)
    Aww that's cool Debbie:D

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Debbie, I received your PM thanks again! :D

Providence was love, I loved that show. Melina was perfect for the role as Sydney Hansen. I really enjoyed watching that show :)

3. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

Welcome back! Did you enjoy Melbourne? And no I wasnt in Sydney for WYD, I was trying to get out of Sydney before it. A couple of days before it I was in Canberra, and there were a heap of pilgrims there about to make their way over. They didnt seem particularly interested in our Old Parliament House lol, like me I suppose.

I dont remember stealing home, its been too long since Ive watched any form of CSI NY. I do however love the episode where Stella goes all rambo on the woman who killed her husband after saying it was self defence (was that stealing home? I dont know.)

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

lol! yes that is the ep. Mac made some comment about how if she shot her boyfriend once it would be easier the second time. Then the woman slapped Mac and THEN Stella went kind of rambo on her. She cuffed her and put her in the car and she was like "well done Mac." really sarcastically I thought. And Anj, I completely agree. She looked really hurt by what he said!

xx

p.s. aussieturtle, I sang with my choir in the welcome concert and the atmosphere was so great! It's really fun up here but the city is in total lockdown basically lol.

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Ok now I'm confused!!:wtf::wtf: I'm pretty sure 'Stealing Home' was the eppie after 'all access'. I think the eppie you mean aussieturtle was 'Open and Shut' from s3. Yeah THAT was our RamboStella:lol::lol:. She was so angry with the woman who affirmed she had killed her boyfriend by self-defense although she really had the intention of killing him. Stel was so hurt in that momment 'cause she knows how it is to shoot some one from self-defense. I could've smacked that woman's head...I was so mad at her when she told Stel what she read about her in the paper!! And she made Stel think of F.:scream::scream:...Oh talking about RamboStella:lol: I loved Mac and Stel's fight in 'Officer Blue' it was simply veeery well played and makes you think of Rambo...:thumbsup:.

6. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Ahh, Providence. I loved that series till the end! I've seen the family dog growing up and ending up as Melina's footstool:lol:, and of course, her never ending conversations with her dead mother even in public. Melina was so cute when she gets confused & a bit paranoid thinking people might see her talking to herself. She made a big jump to being a NYC detective and i have to say we have seen the very best of her, hands down.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Anj--> you are so right. Stealing home was the eppy after All access where a man was murdered and his 2 "wives" were suspects. In special one of them who killed her boyfriend years ago. I didn't see Stella hurt by Mac's words. She knew somehow his words weren't meant to remember her that she killed frankie. tHose words were only with the purpose of getting some reaction because they needed the DNA test. Actually Stella was sensitive, or course, but she worked with Mac and that fact calmed her down a lot :D

I truly liked Open and Shut too because that psychology wanted to cheat on everyone :D

Jenn--> i heard about the world youth day :D I was pending because i have followed another meeting in other countries. I wish i could have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay--> yep! There is a big difference between Sydney and Stella but both of them share the same charming that make anyone loves her :D (Victoria wasn't an angel but Melina made her adorable in Due South :D

Debbie :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  8. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Ahh ok it could be like this too;)

What I realised when I re-watched almost every eppie was that we had only 'All Access' and 'Right Next Door' Stella-centric eppies, but there were so many Mac-centric ones:rolleyes:.

Totally agree!:drool:

What do you think what kind of Stel-centric eppie will tptb show in s5? I hope a positive one 'cause in the recent ones she always got hurt in a way:scream:.And I want to see Rambo Stella:bolian:

xxx

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I don't know but i think i would LOVE a confrotation between Stella and a superior. Imagine the Captain or even the Major Lady. It was a Stella's issue years ago :D

That would be great :D

10. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

I would like to see something based around broadway. We havent seen anything about broadway yet have we? Yet its such a big part of New York. Maybe they could make the episode slightly offbeat and have musical references in it. Such as someone who is working on a different case is listening to Music Of The Night from Phantom. It would also give them the opportunity to put in some Stella singing (can you tell I really want her to sing?) Maybe not that last bit about the references, but I would like to see something to do with broadway, and somehow make it stella-centric.

11. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

^Ah. Broadway and Stella. Two of my favorite things, lol. :)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I agree completely with you gals :D Stella worked in Narcotics. It would be great if someone from her past asks her to go to some undercover mission and she has to pretend to be a singer or a dancer :D

I can imagine a lot of tension in special if she has to work as a CSI as well :D

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Aww that's cool!! Stel as undercover agent on Broadway!! I'm sure she'll be gorgeous :D. Doesn't Melina act in theatres?? I think so!
    Oh me too! I'm sure she'll be the 'RamboStella' again. Or a confrontation between Quinn or Jordan :lol:.
    xxx

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I hope writers will take note on our wishes, Anj :D

Back in SVU, there was an episode (well it was in Season 6 not in S5) where El and Liv are separated because when they have to choose between a hostage and saving one of them. And El chose saving Liv.

Beyond any romantic consideration it would be great if because the catfight she is separated from the CSI Lab team :D

15. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Oh a story like this would be really great because there you could see Stels awesome character again. Just imagine Linds and Stela are taken as hostages...I'm sure she'd tell them to save Linds. ( In the end she'll be saved, too...by Mac and the team:D).

Oh and there's something else that would be great. The only difference between Mac and Stel's position in the lab is that Mac is also Head Investigator and Stel only Detective Investigator. So wouldn't it be nice if she also becomes head investigator??? *I'm not speaking as smacker here*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.