Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was thinking about the whole thing about more of the characters supposedly getting darker. I wondered if maybe one being referred to was Cooper. I mean, he got pretty bad with the "Solve a Crime With Calleigh" website. Is it possible that maybe he could get even darker?

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ I imagine he could. So far, he's been just evil, but without the intention of harming someone. He could come back with that intent, I suppose.

I do think that Calleigh going dark would be like if they had Speedle be more happy. :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Good analogy. I think poor Speedle just needed the love of a good woman to make him happy. Teehee. :D

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I really don't think it's Cooper. Didn't he end up becoming helpful at the end of All In? Even though we've been picking on him something awful in the "Add A Line Miami Style" game, I really like Cooper and was disappointed that they turned him bad. I want him to be normal again like he was.

GNRF, what if they made Ryan go darker but not in a bad way? In a more intense way similar to Horatio? What if he became more focused and more badass? The reason I'm asking this is because I could picture it happening. I mean I could picture him being like that. And I think I'd like it.

5. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I guess he sorta was trying to be helpful. He gave them back what he stole from Calleigh (the memory card to her camera). But, it actually didn't help them because Saris didn't have Calleigh. :lol: That was the irony of it all. Cooper was trying to sorta make amends, it didn't really help them.

I like Cooper too. I wanted him to be a CSI (like Greg did on LV), but then they went and ruined him by making him commit a crime (using Speed's credit card) and they made him seem stupid in the process. Come on, Cooper was way too smart to go and do something idiotic like that. Then they had to go and make him worse and have a hate-on for Calleigh cause she told on him. That was just really a lame thing for the writers to do IMO. I was so peeved when they wrote him that way. But, he will never be able to work there again. Sadly...

I kind of think Ryan's already like that. :lol: I mean, he seemed pretty badass when grabbed Cooper and threw him against the wall growling at him for telling the FEDS he had caratitis (sp?). And he's always getting in suspects faces. :lol: I kind of think of Ryan in some ways as Horatio's mini-me. :lol: He's kind of like Horatio in a lot of ways... only less cartoonish and he doesn't have the hero complex as badly. :lol: But, both of them wear suits all the time. Horatio doesn't wear ties all the time though I don't think. :lol:

I really don't think Ryan was one of the characters they were talking about going darker cause that would just be way too predictable. I'm thinking it could be Calleigh and possibly Kyle. Maybe Eric. Maybe just simply someone like Julia. I wonder if they'll be adding Evan Ellingston (Kyle) to the opening credits this coming season. He ought to be by now. :lol: He's on Miami way more than Lindsey (Catherine's daughter) is on LV. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

GregNickRyanFan posted:
    I agree. It was so lame that they did that. And it's sad that he can never be a CSI now because of how bad they made him get. I wish there was some way he could redeem himself somehow.

He was badass when he threw Cooper up against the wall, but he was out-of -control and then he got kind of whiney when Calleigh yelled at him to stop it. What I'm talking about is a more composed, confident badass Ryan. I think I kinda saw a glimpse of him being like this at the end of Going Ballistic.

A darker Calleigh who snaps worries me!!! But yeah, it could be her and Kyle . We're just gonna have to wait!!!

7. GregNickRyanFan

I can definitely see Kyle taking after his father and becoming a little bit darker in character the way Horatio has. And Eric after all he's been through, he's bound to get a little bit pissy every now and then. :lol:

8. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

what has been on my mind since the last ep of s6 when horatio doest that bust in the wair house what does he tell that guy in his ear forgot his name (sorry).

9. GregNickRyanFan

Juan Ortega was his name. I dunno what he would have told him... maybe that he shouldn't get too comfortable in jail cause whomever he was working with/for might have him killed or something... that's all I can figure.

10. tranceraver69

thanx for clearing that up for me. it might of been that. counting the days till 22nd of september

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I really hope they have new opening credits for the new season. I love the new NY opening so far for the last season.

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

They really need new opening credits. With Alexx gone - they will need to pull her out. Plus they really need to use some newer pics of the cast.

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Yeah, there are 4 seasons old photos in that opening...it's time to refresh it. It's strange they didn't refresh it when they added Eva La Rue and Rex Linn...:confused:

14. tranceraver69

thats what i have been saying forever now lol . they really need to change the pictures. but for some strange thing i know there prolly not . lol but.... counting the days . till the 22nd of september

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Alright, several people said that Calleigh's been in three car accidents and I can only count one. That was the Hummer being hit and pushed into a canal in Going Under. I haven't counted the one in the spoiler yet because it hasn't aired. So, somebody tell me where the other car accident is? Just a reminder that there was no car accident in All In. There were no skid marks, which meant that Calleigh slowed to a stop. They showed her getting out and then being chloroformed. Stand Your Ground doesn't count because the driver of the other car tried to run her down when she wasn't in her own car.

That being said, with everything that she's been put through in the last season and then, apparently, being left out of the information loop on Horatio's staged death, maybe something as simple as a car accident-with or without injuries, though injuries would be more interesting-could be the final breaking point. She's got to crack sometime. She looked pretty close when her lab caught fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.