Ever Recieved An Autographed Pic From A Celeb?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Catherinesmyidol, Sep 2, 2005.

1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I have Shannon Miller's autograph... if that counts... she was my favorite gymnast when I was 16. She was at a gymnastics meet in Florida that I was in and I asked her for her autograph.

I also stood in line for 2 hours for a football player from the Carolina Panthers to sign a t shirt for my husband.

Hopefully soon I'll hear back from Emily Procter and David Caruso... I wrote them not too long ago.

2. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

:lol:I don't really have an autographed pic. Only a very old one from an unknown German hit singer:guffaw:

3. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

which one?

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Ermm..Rolf Zuckowski:lol::lol::lol:

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I have an autographed picture of Brendan Fraser. Got it a couple years ago from my mom and her connections :)

I recently met Van Hansis (soap opera actor on As The World Turns) after a play he was in...didn't get an autograph, but I did get a picture with him which is better imo :)

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Not really famous, probably anyone not a soccer fan will never have heard of ;) but i have Alan Smith's autograph, and Peter Crouch ;)

I had a photo with Mr Motivator once (lol).

Apart from that, no-one, nothing, nada :(

7. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I know Alan Smith and Peter Crouch! Well not personally but i know who they are lol
    I have nothing except for Percy Weasley from Harry Potter and he was only in like 1 or 2 movies for a total time of maybe 45 mins lol

It's hard living in the uk to get the ones you want though

8. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I have an autographed card from Patrick Stewart of Star Trek the Next Generation.

I've also drank beer with Danny Glover back in my Navy days. This was when he was doing research for the movie Flight Of The Intruder.