Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Those pics are so cute! :D I love how the three boys are together. It looks like they had a lot of fun.

And I know they're older pics, but I love the shots of Eddie interrogating the Stanley Cup! :lol: Awwww, Eddie. :lol: :D

Thanks for the link! I definitely want to see Eddie's movie. :D

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Friend, do you have his big photograph?:confused::confused::confused:

Ha ha, I have an at CSI outside, happy Eddie!His smiling face is thus sweet***I rave about***
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And, the Eddie is still such lovely of, he should by let in everyone's marsupium:lol::drool:^_^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great pics ZhuShuaijie!

Thanks for the link to Eddie's move info. eveninstarz. I can't wait to see Eddie in the movie. I still haven't gotten Miracle in yet so I'm behind as it is! LOL!

That first pic you posted ZhuShuaijie, isn't that the chic that was on the show? She was in the episode The Ride-In and was the one who killed Noah. Is that right? Anyone?

Since I've had a several requests for the big sized photos of Eddie at the Rome Fiction Fest in white (when you look more closely it appears to be blue stripse and a wife beater underneath-take off the shirt Eddie! :drool:)with no watermark I decided to post them here for all to enjoy. I share my lovely pics with you cause hey, I'd want you to share with me! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. VThewannabe

VThewannabe Victim

ZhuShuaijie, CSI Stokes Girl.................

Your killing me here i am so faint :drool:.Wow

It is good that we get to see them out and about but i do like the fact that they are not snapped falling out of clubs etc etc

Most celebs would turn up to the opening of a paper bag if they thought they could get there picture in the papers ;)

5. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

Miracle is an amazing movie, especially for anyone who loves Eddie. He's amazing in it and not to mention completely gorgeous! So for anyone who hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it. You'll love it, trust me.

6. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

I have to say a big thanks to all those who have been posting these new AMAZING pics of Eddie. It's about time he had some new pics taken! You all rock for the pics. Thanks again for posting them!

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my gosh... *Faints* Thanks for all of the gorgeous piccies you've posted for us Kristine, thanks for getting them for us. You rock!! :D I agree with what you said, I wish he'd take that shirt off, so we could see his muscles... :drool:

Thanks ZhuShuaijie for the cute pics you've posted aswell, I love the one where he is having his make up done, very cute. I volunteer to trade places with any of those women... ;) :lol:

8. ZhuShuaijie

I super love these two piece,Uh......because,Eddie attractive the chest hair,still have him to smile is thus beautiful!and his white the shirt look:drool::drool::drool:.......... ***the saliva plus the nosebleed****, I can't continue down, I rave about!!!:drool::eek::eek::eek:
    So.......For thankful everyone provide picture , I round-the-clock synthesized it, hope that everyone like!:)
    [​IMG]

a sheet of everybody miss out picture :
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

OH MAN!! You rock ZhuShuaijie!!!

I think I just died of Eddie Overdose :drool::drool:

Is there any good shirtless photos of Eddie that doesn't involve his stomach? :p I am trying to recall if there was any from Miracle...

10. ZhuShuaijie

OK, I have same feel, and, I just go to hospital, rein in nosebleed's road top:lol::lol::lol:

one concerning Eddie Cahill's search engine , hope to everyone helpful :http://www.mahalo.com/Eddie_Cahill

11. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Wow!

I love all the beautiful pix in this thread. A thousand million thanks to everyone who's posted these. I think I'm going to die of an overdose of those lovely, lovely blue eyes.

Could anybody imagine waking up to that every morning?

*Faints*

12. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

looove it, love it, love it! as long as you know you don't have drool coming out of your mouth. those bright blues best compliment the great sunshine.

13. CSI_Portugal

CSI_Portugal Hit and Run

Eddie at Roma Fiction Fest 2008 (day 5):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I looove Eddie's smile ! :drool:

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks CSI_Portugal for posting those pics without the watermark! I didn't have those ones without it! :thumbsup::thumbsup: He looks soooo good!

****BTW, Eddie on Sex and the City:

TBSThu, Jul 31, 12:30 AMSex and the City
    Also on Friends:
    TBSWed, Jul 23, 11:30 PMFriends
    TBSMon, Jul 28, 6:00 PMFriends
    TBSWed, Jul 30, 11:00 PMFriends

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  15. ZhuShuaijie

again thank gratitude CSI Stokes Girl's picture.
    Because your picture, I re- update it:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.