Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Mac/Stella #11

Ok, I've added a poll at the top of this thread for votes. Voting is open for two days and the winner will be the new thread title. I'll add the new title after voting has closed. *can't believe I forgot the poll thing at the top :rolleyes:*

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey 1CSIMfan!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! I guess it will be easier in this way to choose one :D

I wonder, may we count you as a new Smacked fellow (we are Recruiting lol!)

Debbie :D

ps: I insist we have time to use all these 3 titles. Smacked is meant to be a long time ship :D

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello everyone, from a relatively new CSI:NY/Mac and Stella fan, thought this would be the best place to drop by and say hi, and talk to others who just wish Mac and Stella would see sense and hurry up and get together. Oh sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners, I'm Steph by the way. :D

Oh and as for the title of the thread, I think Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming sounds awesome. :D

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Steph, good to see you in this thread! It's nice to see someone who ships both PureJoy and SMACK here.

Looking at the poll so far, it looks like 'Cause He Has An Extra Room is in the lead with Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins and The Reason For Global Warming following close behind... oh well, we still have time. Who knows which title will be in the lead by then?

5. MelC

MelC Police Officer

AnJ, love that penguin icon! Is that Mini Mac... hehe... ;) I chose the penguin title... Cause it's just adorable....

I just saw an ep last night in Season 3 where Mac gave Stella a rose... awww... that's just so sweet of him... ;)

And that dorky grin Mac has when Stella leaned in to give him a kiss...

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You're welcome! :D

I'm a big slash fan although I like Mac/Stella friends and co-workers. I love you she is totally at ease with Mac and isn't intimidated by him.

I do ship Mac with Don and/or Danny though. *hides from you guys* :p

7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

omg you guys post so fast!
    ok so I just saw RND and OMG IT WAS SO AMAZING! There were so many moments - even just little glances between them where I was like omg they are SO TOGETHER! It was so great. I loved it.
    The channel over here that plays csi ny has screwed itself up and so they missed a week but yes Deb, I think the next one is 4.17. It's gonna be on sunday now. Is it good?
    I voted for the global warming one but now I want to change and vote for the extra room one! can you change your vote?
    xx

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Steph! : You are very welcome to the Smacked thread. I hope you enjoy your time here :D I don't watch CSI LV but i guess you are a strong influence to become a viewer and a Purejoy fan :D

Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you finally got it!!!!! we need to read the review for the Stellarina thread. We are close to have a new thread there too :D (only 125 posts and counting). You know what? The comment Mac made to Stella "Go home. It's your 3rd overtime.." or something like that made me think they were together because Don said "In 20 minutes he will adresse home too". I mean...it was like Mac wanted Stella to go home and later he would go after her. Maybe i'm daydreaming but that's the impression i got

1CSIMfan--> I don't mind Slash at all :D In my fav soap opera i'm a slash fan. And here i visit the Mac/Flack thread (but i'm Always Smacked of course :D )

9. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Awww thanks Ghawazee! You are right, we are definitely one big smacked family.
    I've been scouring the place for some Smacked FFs and they are dwindling. We definitely need a rejuvination of fics.

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey Steph!! I'm sure you'll enjoy this wonderful thread!!:D
    Well finally I voted for the penguin title!!
    some positive signs that there has definitively changed something between Mac and Stel during season 4::
    4x01: Remember that scene on the Statue of Liberty?? When Stel saw Mac coming back from London she smiled like a little child on christmas!:D Aww that was so sweet! I think Stel was one of the first persons (after Flack) Mac trusted because of his his 333-caller.
    4x02: I can't really thing of something 'cause they haven't worked together a lot.
    4x03: Did you see how sad Stel was when she was with Flack on that 007-party?? It seemed as she missed someone!!
    4x04: aww that scene when Stel recieved the parachute from Drew..when they talked about their relationships and so...Mac seemed to be pretty jealous of Drew... And the ending...*wow* I loved the scene in the bar!! Mac looked at Stel and they didn't have to say something to understand wha the other one was thinking...They just smiled...
    4x05: a very good eppie..I loved that scene when Stell took Mac's headset and talked there in 'Second life'.
    4x06: Hmm. It‘s been so long ago! Well they investigated that strange Kasse together and when Mac saw that Girl with ‚333‘ on her eyelids Stel really cared for him..
    4x07: Nothing special...
    4x08: Well teere was Drew...
    4x09, ......
    4x16: Wow Mac and his extra Rom...Thai are living together now!! I‘m sure!!!
    4x17: How Stel argued wich Quinnn...she seemed really jealous..
    4x18 ‚wo discovered tue Body‘
    4x19 : so nice when Thai were talking in Mac‘s Office..like a real couple...
    4x20: Awww wich Reed so sweet..Thai cared for him like his parents..
    4x21: Stel went to this Brett guy..(was he even allowed to??)And ‚I‘m worried sich..‘ She was mich more unprofessional as in Charge of this post or Snow day!!

Oh really??? Well you could really see that...simply an awesome eppie...!!

xxx

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Anj!!!!!!! :D I'm glad reading you. Awwwwwwwww love the fact you put all Smacked scenes together...it make me realize how perfect was Season 4 :D

AXN is airing Season 4 again and last Thruday i watched Can you hear me now?. I really liked how he said (back in the Statue) "What are we are looking at , Detective". He was flirtish!!!!!:D and of course Stell was thrilled. She mentioned she called him to the hotel but he had already checked out. And i love how she didn't buy that story of the jet lag and he noticed that. She knows him so well! :D and the best of everything: that annoying P. was so out of the picture :D he he he. Does she play the piano? because she knew where the main keys were in the piano and she recognized the lack of "La"

Steph--> to get ff go to the Fanfiction forum. There are great Smacked titles there. Some belong to Natty, Bon, Mj, Linda,etc (I don't want to forget nobody)

12. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

WOW you guys poste fast:p

hi MelC,rahkira ,Steph welcome too the thread, hope you guys will have fun and enjoy this thread:D:)

and MelC i really liked the icon you posted on page 3:D

of course they're jealous of stella, who wouldn't have mac:D;)

AnJ, after mac read that P's letter i was happy soo after the eppy i were jumping around:D:lol: and when stella went too the bar too se if mac were good that was soo sweet, you could really se that stella cares about mac:)

yeah maybe they need too get SMACKed in the back of the head:D:lol:

Mac's soo sweet when he give's the rose too stella:)

Debbie, hmm maybe mac and stella have something going on?? maybe they're daiting or have hooked up but the producer's want's that too be a surprise in s5??;)

AnJ thanks i didn't remember what happend in which eppy:D:thumbsup:

aww lookie mac do flirt with stella at work and not just at home:D:D:lol:

wow it got a lot too write:lol: and i had just been away for 2 or 3 days without Internet and boom you got a lot too write:lol:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Gio! i'm a mind reader. I know when to find you online :D :D I don't know the nature of their relationship. It's confusing. Sometimes i think they are sharing the apartment and sometimes i think they are already a couple :D I mean... i think producers want us to be surprised just like they did with Gil and Sarah so i guess we should wait and see :D

BTW in Time's up--> not good eppie but the ending was memorable!!!! :D Actually i think the most important thing was the ending because4 it was remarked the closeness between them. How much she cares for him, how much she knows him Awwwwwwwww it was so sweet!:D

If they are already a couple, when do you think they hooked up? Personally i think IF they are a couple they started being more than friend after Things about heroes. He saved her life :D and she only had eyes for Mac despite of Drew was wounded on the floor

14. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

maybe??MAYBE??? They HAVE something going on!!! Even my little 9-year old cousin got that :D...
    I forgot to tell ya something..Today was one of the funniest days in the last few months...I'm making training in a sanctuary, organized by our school. And when I was feeding two rabbits I asked the guy who takes care of them what their names were. He answered:' This one here is Stella and that one over there is Mac' I looked at him very very unbelievingly..and then he told me that he's also a real SMACked-fan and that he was asked to name them... He's sooo cool:cool:

Well I think that too...I think they spent a very nice evening or whatever after Mac got rescued...:D

Could be..they also did this with P.:scream::scream::scream: I hope they'll arrange it elsewise
    so that we can see more SMACked scenes:D.

Aww I'm so stupid:brickwall: I forgot to mention he eppie 'Thing abou heroes' well her saved his life without saying anything( ok they saved each other lives very often...hehe a a friend of mine started to count how often they do..:D)...

Oh I recognize..I haven't watched Buzzkill yet..I have to go and watch it:D:p

xxx

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

ooh my you're a mind reader:D it's easy too know when im on this site 'cause if im not out with my friends or playing soccer with Christine, then im in here:D :lol:
    i also think it's confusing sometimes, but from the first time i saw mac and stella together i thought they were daiting:D but i also think the producers are gonna suprise us (i got this little scenario of how the producers gonna suprise us:D)
    after a rough case we're in an apartment and we se Mac standing over the sink washing the dishes and in the back ground we hear a shower that's on. Then mac walk's into the bedroom after finished washing the dishes and he go over to the bed and lay down and turn on the TV, then we hear that the shower turn's off and some minutes later we se stella walking out of the bathroom in one of mac's shirts and she lay's down beside mac and watch TV with him.
    It's short, i know but that's one of my idea's:D

if they were a couple i think i'm gonna say that they started too be a little more than friend after 'The thing about heros':D
    And Of course Stella didn't care about Drew, he hurted her man;):D

awthat's soo sweet:) my mom are gonna buy two goldfishes too me and im gonna call them mac and stella:D:D

AnJ, you think they had a very nice evening after 'the thing about heros':confused::Dand they probably did have a nice evening:D im wondering how the evening after 'Hostage' would be like:D;):devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.