The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree with everything you just said. Greg is like a genius, and I do think, especially in the beginning, Nick was slightly intimidated by it. I mean Nicky is a clever guy, but Greggo is a genius. And Nick's face always shows how he feels. I guess Nick didn't really know how to thank Greg, I mean I remember a few occasions where he's like patted him on the shoulder kinda thing, then probably thought after, 'what was that?' I agree he didn't know how to thank him about breaking cases.

I think Nick will have questionned his every move in the early days, and when just something work-related, he may not be thinking of covering up, and that's when a lot of subtext we got came out, like he let his guard down discussing cases etc.

And fluff is good, I like fluff :) Sappy Love mood, lol, it's all good..

2. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

*A portal opens up, and a figure shoots out* Ow, I must work on the landing. Greetings all, been a while. So, what have I missed in my absence? Any hints of season 9? Dare I say, any hints of canon Nick and Greg?

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Exactly! Like we saying in Polish (mood for good Polish wisdoms:lol:) - opposites are attracting themselves. I love when they're working together, just a perfect team...

I'm in sappy Love mood everyday:) Day without Love is not a good day;)

I'm totally in love with this words! "Nicky is a clever guy, but Greggo is a genius." Darn, I love it!

Oh, hi nickfangirl! Nice to see you.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

hey nickfangirl :) I don't think you've missed much in terms of season 9 spoilers. There's been no mention of Greg, never mind any Nick/Greg! So no, you've not missed much! Some spoilers relating to Nick, but we don't like the soudn of them really, although I tend to look on the bright side ;)

We can always wish for something to suggest they'd go canon, but my optimism is overuled by realism here lol, and I don't think we'll get a suggestion, but if we do, I'll be very nicely surprised.

And Deirdre, they are so different to each other, and, definately in the beginning it's a factor I think, Nicky is intrigued by Greg, i think maybe when they first met, Nick was immediately intrigued.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I love this kind of surprises... maybe, who knows? I'm in so happy mood so I don't think about realism, lol.

You're reading in my mind bubbles. I think in the same way... but your sentence was so cute and lovely;)

Definitely Nicky is intrigued by Greg. Who wasn't? He's so easy-going, funny and know stuff which Texan even didn't imagine. That makes them so perfect couple for me! Just love this chemistry between these two...

I think I need go back to check my one shot...:devil:

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

That day royally sucks but I can always count on the Love to make me feel (at least a bit) better!

Yes, of course Nick's a very intelligent man but Greg's a genius. He's like a sponge, he knows everything and I think that Nick was a little bit intimidated by it at the beginning. But now he's just proud to know (and love) a man like Greg!

Oh, yeah, the Love always puts me in a sappy mood!

I was thinking about their touching and your story, Sara's Girl, the one where they are in the desert :devil:, made me realize that maybe Nick stopped touching Greg because now it means more than just to guys being friendly with each other.

And yes, Greg's so in control of the whole flirting thing. I bet Nick almost choked the first time Greg made a move (verbally that is) :lol:

Only a few more posts and we can celebrate Fort #20!!!:thumbsup:

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I should really try and split the quote so it's easier to read, but I just am being too lazy today...
    Hugs for you because the day sucks :)

I agree that Nick is proud to have Greg now. Yeh, he used to think wow, now he thinks, wow, and he's all mine :devil:...

I think that the whole touching, at work, stopped when they got together (maybe) because they were mroe suspicious of how they acted around each other at work, wouldn't want someone like Ecklie nosying around...

I think it's awesome to be able to get (almost ;)) to fort 20. I remember saying a couple of months ago, only a few ships (on here at least) have that many threads, which shows that the Love is perhaps bigger than many people think.

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I think that problem with Ecklie is not a problem...:lol::devil:

Hugs for you love_fan! Today I was out from flat and thought to have a nice sunny day in the garden, and then what? Storm.

Yay, we're so close to have #20 thread! Only few posts and we're gonna party;)

EDIT: few posts? Only two:D

9. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Well I have to agree with everything said. Especially the fact that Nicky is a clever man but Greggo is a genius. That made me smile. But yes Nick was definitely curious about Greg in the beginning. And also yes, Greg is the powerholder when it comes to their relationship in the beginning. Nick didn't understand the relationship very well so Greggo had to guide him in a way. It's just absolutely obvious that Greg is the flirtmaster. He's so subtle but obvious at the same time. *fangirl squee*

Anywho one more post until we hit #20! WOOT!!

10. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Woo! Fort #20 here we come!
    And yes, indeed Greg is an utter genius. He knows how to confuse, embarass and also please Nick. Greg is totally in control, and he knows how to use that power.
    I also agree, bubbles, that at first Nick was intimidated, then he was all like, "Wow, he's mine now ... how'd that happen?" But, of course, fate intervened.
    I think that The Love is gigantic, actually. Lots of people WMTDB, ff.net, on other sites dedicated to it, and everything. I'm definitely glad I'm a part of it--it's my favorite ship. xD

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Well, I guess I'll repeat some things. I think Greggo is still powerholder but of course after years Nicky's more confident with him. How I said earlier, Greg is easy-going, and like you wrote Greggo_Obsessed - subtle but obvious in flirt. It's a part of his character like Nicky's being not good at flirting - it's hard to change it. So for me power is still on the Greg's side;)

Woooo, 1000 post!

EDIT: MLC, you took from me 1000 post:lol: Anyway, let's go to party...

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.