I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

I just saw the CSI Vegas/Miami crossover (2x22 Cross-Jurisdictions). It's a CSI episode but my question is about Miami characters, sorry.

Around the middle of the episode, Horatio talks to a FBI agent. Then Calleigh talks to Horatio in Spanish so that the FBI agent won't understand.

Does anyone know what she says ? (I think she says they found the car in the canal)
    I'd like to have the Spanish words (if someone here speak Spanish).

What is the episode where a mother kills her little girl with a shovel because she thinks the girl has an affair with her boyfriend ?

What is the episode where a guy fires his gun in the air and the bullet falls further and kills a neighbor ?

I also remember an episode where Brass thinks a guy killed his wife because this guy talks about his wife in a past tense.

Thanks

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

The one with Brass is "Last Laugh." The other story is the death at the comedy club.

The one with the mother and daughter is "Turn of the Screws." The other story is a roller coaster accident.

I think the other one you're asking about is "Room Service," where the guy shoots someone through a screen and it kills the cab driver below? If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

As for what Calleigh says, I have no idea, but maybe someone else does. :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Actually, the one where the bullet being fired into the air and killing a neighbor is "Coming of Rage".

4. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

Yeah, that's it. Thanks.

By the way, what's the correct title for episode 8x14 ?
    I found at least three different spellings. Drops Out, Drop's Out, Drops' Out.
    Where exactly goes the apostrophe ? (I'm creating my own CSI website and I don't want misspellings in the titles). It could be Drops, the name of the guy, or drop(s) for blood drops.
    Thanks.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Since the show doesn't display the title in the episodes, you might have to write to the producers or wait until the DVDs are sold. Here are some websites listings.

CSIFiles Episode Guide: Drops' Out
    CSIFiles Discussion Thread: Drop's Out
    CBS.com: Drop's Out
    IMDB.com: Drop's Out
    TVGuide.com: Drops' Out
    TV.com: Drops Out
    ShareTV.org: Drops Out
    Modern Day Gallery: Drop\' Out (slash was in screencap titles, not my typing error)
    EpisodeWorld.com: Drop's Out
    TVsubtitles.net: Drops Out
    TVrage.com: Drops Out

I don't know if you want CBS as the official source, because they are known to have had errors in character biographies and other info. Same with IMDB. Not sure if this helped any.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^Thanks for pointing out the '/' in the Modern Day Gallery. The gallery does that when I add an apostrophe mark for some reason. It should be Drops' Out.

7. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

Usually, I take CBS as the official source. On CBS.com, the title is "Drop's Out", but when the episode was aired, the title was on the main page and it was "Drops' Out".

But you, english is your mother language. Which spelling do you think is the better ?

I don't know when the DVD will be released. When it will be, I hope someone will tell me the correct title.

Thanks

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Technically, since his name is "Drops", it would be Drops'. If his name were "Drop" (without the S), then it would be Drop's.

9. nick hill

nick hill Victim

about the cast

hi im knew i up to season seven on dvd watched the show for years but wait till dvds are out i wanna know whats happend to warrick heard he been shot also want to know about nick sara and cath cos know i know grissom leaving so just wanted a brief about the cast please let me know

10. Becabubble

Becabubble Civilian

A Dead Doll

I saw the first half of this, it was a 'to be continued', I saw up to them realising that the miniature of the car was Sara. I missed the second episode and can't find it anywhere on the internet, and don't know if it's repeated. Does anyone know anywhere I can watch the full episode, I can only find previews. i need to know what happened to Sara!!!!!!!!! Please help me!

No Spoilers Please - I want it to be a suprise!!!!!!!
    Thanks
    Becky :thumbsup:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Re: A Dead Doll

You can buy it on iTunes for $1.99. It's the first episode of Season 8 entitled "Dead Doll".

12. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

Hi, folks: I have a question about the season 6 episode Gum Drops (one of my favorites), with regard to Peter Locke.

To try to avoid spoilers, even though it's an older eppie, I'll say it this way: I don't see what Nick sees in the picture that Archie pieces together from the ATM footage of Cassie and Peter and I can't find a screen cap of that. I understand Nick's background and why he'd have such a violent reaction, but I don't see why he'd jump to that conclusion.

Can anyone help me?

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nick sees Cassie in the back seat, being held by one of the suspects, sucking her thumb.

It's footage that was caught at an ATM.

Click here
    and here to see

14. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

Wow - thanks for the speedy reply!

So, it looks to me like he's just looking for an excuse for Smackdown on Peter.

15. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

What episode was Nick accused of killing Kristy (Kristie?), please?
    & Sorry if it's been asked before. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.