William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Another angle, maybe Beckman gave him the hat, he does hob-nob with other celebrities, and I had no idea he wasn't popular with the Brits, he's very well thought of here and his gorgeous wife and 3 beautiful sons:bolian: also Billy is definatley a HAT man:cool:here's a menagerie of some of them, and many are very large!

DENIM

LONG GONE

KENNEDY'S OF MASS

LONESOME DOVE

STAIRCASE

KISS THE SKY

2. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Oh desertwind, oh desertwind as one of your admirers how can you say Beckman's "gorgeous wife" - she looks like a praying mantis - she is too thin and talks so common and they are both incredibly thick (IMO - better add as maybe someone thinks maybe it is not my very own personal option but an option I just borrowed just to stir up delicately minded folk - it happens..... )

That is a yummy picture he *does* like hats! And talk about gorgeous wife - Gina is a genuine beautiful woman. I had not seen that picture before and please excuse my Englishness but what is/are "Blackhawks" other than ill fated helicopters in Angola was it?

3. Desertwind

Oh Rocket oh Rocket & one of your admirers as well.. to each one's own right?, I've seen both of them on talk shows and I think she's darling and he's charming, and a bit thick:eek: I don't know them personally, but they both come across as very sharp! BTW he's on "60 Minutes" tomorrow night, they do hang out with the beautiful people, and me think's possibly Billy's one of them, and on Gina I wished I had her figure,:thumbsup: here's another one of him and his CUBS psssion, and I don't beleive this!! it's that same shirt:klingon: my gawd, the man makes $600,000 per ep. and he wears that same shirt constantly, off screen and on ~~calling Gina~~

AND THERE GOES HIS TONGUE notice shirt!

SAME SHIRT

and notice avatar!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^Haha I guess he really likes that shirt!!! :lol:

5. RocketScientist

It is kinda sweet that he wears that same shirt a lot. He has not lost who he is and what he really likes with all the fame and money.

me too! Lucky woman all round. Mind you she has not had any kids - I get my pear shaped figure thanks to the little loves, and I make sure they know it! They owe me one!! ha ha It has got nothing to do with sitting on my big, comfortable butt playing on the internet, oh no.....

PS In defense of my butt: I mean bigger than I would like by English standards, not American where "dimensionally challenged" seems to mean Jabba-the-Hut.

PPS Victoria Beckham - I rest my case.

6. Gravity

Gravity Witness

Funny to see WP wearing that shirt a lot :)

7. Desertwind

8. RocketScientist

Looks like a veritable Billy-fest of a film regardless of the plot.

Swimming with that hat... that is impressive acting :lol:

Oooh the shorts are just short of revealing anything...............

Lovely selection there desertwind. :bolian: I think you are Billy's no 1 fan !!

9. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I doubt WP will ever be the size again that he was in this movie, but I like the size he is now. Very sexy and manly looking.

10. Desertwind

11. RocketScientist

Oh yes! The dictionary definition for 'manliness' is says 'See William Petersen as Grissom'.....:devil:

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Blackhawks? They be the 2nd coolest hockey team in the whole wide world :D

As for that lovely pic of him at the Cubs game - that shirt - AGAIN! :lol: Seriously, does he sleep in it as well? He's so attached.... bless.

13. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Maybe he liked the shirt so much he had to buy a few of them just in case one gets worn, he can pull out another one.

14. Desertwind

Actually this is the only one,:wtf: he talked about on the WPAP site, he bought it in the Philippines years ago, and has become attached to it, [really] that's a guy for ya' he likes it, and I guess we have to become attached to it as well,:thumbsup:

HIS FAVORITE SHIRT

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  15. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.