Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ I love that picture, they look so adorably dorky. :lol: :D

A LiveJournal user has posted a couple of pictures of Eddie (and one of Carmine) that she took at the FictionFest in Italy. You can see them here. :)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wow thanks for posting that link Elsie! It's great to see Eddie out and about! This just happened at the beginning of June? Anyone know where we can find some other pics from this event? Look at that smile. *faints*

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

No, much more recent than that. The FictionFest event is happening this week in Rome. He does look lovely. :) I haven't seen any other pictures of the event, but hopefully some will come out.

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL, I just realized it said July, I read it as June. Oops! I'm trying to locate some photos, if I find anymore I"ll post 'em! If anyone else finds please post 'em!

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Dawni has posted a link in the Danny/Carmine thread to some great PR shots from the event. :)

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yay! Thanks! Wish there were more but at least we get some! Did I mention I love his smile? :)

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the link Elsie, those are really cute pics of Eddie and Carmine, we can see Eddie's gorgeous smile in that pic... Gosh, I could melt into those eyes of his aswell... :lol: Oh and I agree, that pic of AJ and Eddie is adorably dorky... Hehe I love dorky guys. <3

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Amazing photos Adorable_Crazy and Elsie! Wish I was in Roma, Italia right now :lol:

I agree that he has the bluest and most amazing eyes. Plus the dorkiness of Eddie and AJ makes me laugh. :D

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Eveninstarz14, I am totally in love with your banner, very sexy, but then again, when is our Eddie not sexy!? :devil:I'm also wishing i was in Italy right now...

Hehe can you guys post me some more pics of Eddie, cause I have very few of him, and it's depressing me... Thank you. :D

10. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Hey, thanks for the reply. I don't always know the lingo online, but I do try to catch the most important stuff. Knowing TPTB is really important - hey, don't they make the big decisions?!

11. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Hi, just dropping this off:

[​IMG]

Sorry, it's so big but gosh, he's pretty in pink. :drool: I'll take that time machine in Time's Up please. I want to go to Rome so bad it hurts now!!!

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

OMG that is the best thing I've seen all day! :drool::drool: Thanks so much Lampdor! Where'd you find it? Big hive five!

13. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wahooo! You totally rock! Made my day and night, lol! Those pics are absolutely gorgeous! I thought you were sending me to see the same one and to my surprise there were more! He looks really good! Looks like he's having a good time. Eddie and Carmine are good friends aren't they?

15. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

I'm a huge fan of Eddie Cahill.. not only is he gorgeous and an amazing actor but he is on one of my favorite tv shows, CSI:NY and in one of my favorite movies, Miracle.. I love Eddie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.