William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HE'S GOT A MANC SCUM UTD HAT ON

Billy HOW COULD YOU :scream::scream::scream::scream:

I'm mad at him now.

2. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

HE HAS THE MAN UTD LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I LOVE HIM!!!
    HAHAHHAHA! Belive it or not I am looking for exactly the same hat for months :D but they only have a red one! Billy rocks! ;)

the top 10 IS ready! just give me 30 min to prepare the post ;)

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Billy needs to get his sporting priorities right.

A cubs fan wearing the logo of a team such as this is really sad to see. Yankees fans I can see, but NOT Cubs fans, very dissapointed in him. I guess he doesn't realise what he's wearing, cos as far as I know, he dosen't follow soccer does he.

Anyway, enough already! I'll actually post a pic of him in this thread later, when I've forgiven him for his indicrepancy!

4. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

Ok! And the winners are:

Number 10
    Number 9
    Number 8
    Number 7
    Number 6
    Number 5
    Number 4
    Number 3 - Posted By Ren4e
    Number 2 - Posted by alienor
    NUMBER 1 - Posted by desertwind

So this is it! I hope everybody is happy! :lol: if not, .... sorry :p

I will not be around about a week so I am starting new category!
    Top 10 Billy in other movies! Everything that is not from CSI or Paparazzi photos! You can post even theather pics!
    After this category we will make my personal best one - Grissom without beard :p but I have many pics to post there, so Top 10 Billy in other movies for now!

Have fun! See you in 10 days :p

5. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Cool pic, but he needs to come over to the UK and see a footy match, before he starts wearing the cap!!! Never thought I'd see a pic of him in Man U, p'raps he's big buddies with David Beckham now?!! Come on Billy, come and see my team instead!!!

6. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

7. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

GameFace, I too am disappointed by the Man U cap. Guess I'll have to send him A Derby County one.
    I am so loving these pics. I watched The Skulls, he is so delish in that. I also watched The Beast on TV, it's been on Yesterday and Today (it's in parts). I have the DVD but you can never have too much scruffy Billy!

8. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

*ALL* football (sorry soccer) is dull, dull, dull, run around for 90 mins kicking the ball ever so often, usual score 0:0. yawn. Now if all the players played *only* in Armani briefs even those of us who cannot stand Beckman would watch!!! They have ladies beach volleyball as an olympic sport for goodness sake! So why not?

Now Rugby..... thats where the action is *and* the best men's legs! Yum. But the worse ears and noses!

I recon Billy would love cricket too as he likes baseball so much.

Really love the top ten pics!

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I am now, officially in mourning.

Billy... How could you?

Manchester United cap. *shakes head in despair*

A sad, sad day for us card carrying, Liverpool supporting Billy fans...

Oh, Billy... You know not what you do...

One of my favourite little Billy fantasies is him in his white boxers from Long Gone, with my Liverpool Cup Treble 2001 tee shirt and bare feet... shot up in flames! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like me wearing a Chicago White Socks cap... a stab in the heart!

I'll take you to Anfield... show you the error of your ways, Billy, my lad!

10. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

phwoaaaar I love those ones in the purple suit.

Britters - I too was in mourning yesterday, a little part of me died when I saw that picture of him! I'm really putting it down to Billy not realising how loathsome their plastic fanbase is! They are the antithesis of what Cubbies fans are imo, so it was really odd to see him wear that, totally against his sporting character.

Here's a couple movie pics from 'THE BEAST' for the top 10, gonna dig more out later!

Oooooh!

So cute!

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey this is what he loves, SPORTS, and I salute him[​IMG] what's he supposed to do, wear a CUBS hat to a soccer game:wtf:that would be a bit odd, and maybe offensive, or wear this hat to a CUBS game, he's is passionate about many sports, so it follows suit that he'd be there in all his glory with the hat:thumbsup: he loves the CUBS> football, basketball, ice hockey, golf, has been known to ride horse's, & fishes[​IMG]

THROW THAT BALL

SING IT BILLY

GOLF

BLACKHAWKS

FISHING

BASKETBALL

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  13. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I wear a hockey hat to soccer games, it aint odd or offensive. And I'm pretty sure I've worn a soccer hat to a baseball game in the past as well :D Shame he didn't wear an LA Galaxy hat, cos that'd make perfect sense!

Anyway, enough. It was a mistake on Billy's part, he's human, it happens ;)

And great pics!

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I look at this as honoring and respecting the ALL-Stars and David Beckham and the team by wearing their LOGO, and not a mistake at all, he does what he wants to do, and is not out to say "oh, this will not please everyone":evil: and Billy does live in L.A. where this was;) and thank's GameFace for the nice compliment!

GO BILLY and please is that that same Hawaiian shirt he wears all the time, everywhere?:wtf:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  15. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

i don't see why can this be mistake! I agree with desertwind! and believe it or not man utd has lots of different players besides Becham! he is history now! Billy just likes the team (i hope :) ). so what's the big deal! and it is football! only in US is called soccer! and talking about european club it is football!
    sorry for being a little too harsh, but i really like man utd and i am happy about Billy!
    and for example it is not nessecary for me to wear a tothnam hat because Dimitar Berbatov, who is from Bulgaria, plays there! i just don't like the team! so everybody can wear anything they like!
    so please move one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.