Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I definitely thought Mac knew. It wasn't a problem with the German translation. As she started to tell him about what had happened to her he finished the story by saying 'and you were the only survivor as I recall', so yes he knew.

I really want to see Lindsay working more with the others. As much as I adore D/L I think most of the time when she was out in the field it was with Danny. In fact off the top of my head I can only recall her being 'out' with anyone other than Danny in Child's Play and imo that whole storyline was too much of a contrast to the Ruben thing. There was some awful editing that kind of ruined it for me.

2. LME

LME Police Officer

The did seem to keep her in the lab more again last season, just like they did when she was pregnant. They really need to get her back out and about again!

I love her little exchanges with Flack - they can be quite comical :)

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i don't understand either why she is so clingy with Danny (maybe clingy isn't the word but it's the only one i can think of) and why we don't see Lindsay outside of work with anyone else.

i think this just goes into the whole thing that the writers are not giving us enough info on the character to explain her reasonings. maybe Lindsay has a problem with wanting to be with someone and just sticks to them so easily? maybe she has abandonment issues? we don't know enough about her in this area with relationships or her people skills to speculate so much.

TPTB really need to give us some more info on Lindsay before they pull a Grey's Anatomy and tear the characters down and rebuild them to what they used to be.

i'd love some more Flack and Lindsay moments but from "Personal Foul" (?) it seems that Flack might be siding with Danny on the whole D/L situation since he's best friends with him and might seem a bit awkward around Lindsay. but then again since we don't know Danny may not have talked about the whole deal with Flack and he only knows bits and pieces.

this whole D/L and Lindsay-as- a- character mess is where i a give a big DAMN YOU WRITERS!!!!!! shout out.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks. That's good to know, because it happened more than once that the translation was different from the orginial. So Mac already knew. I wonder if they had ever talked about what had happened to her.

This scene in Lying Game, when Stella and Mac hugged her and Mac said she's tough- it always makes me cry, whenever I rewatch this scene. I don't know exactly why, but I cry every time.

And like I already said, I loved the way Stella supported her in the epi where she left the crime scene (I think it was in Silent Night, but i'm not sure).

As far as I remember there were some other scenes where Lindsay worked together with someone else in season 4. I remember that there was this epi where she and Hawkes were working with this dog (I think it was 'Otto'). I'm not sure which episode this was.

I really love to see her with the rest of the team. I hope we can see her working with Mac and Stella in season 5 again.

5. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^ That episode was Happily Never After I believe. :)

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Now that I am remembering the episode, you are right Mac knows all about it. And yes Brina it was Silent Night when Stella comforts Lindsay. It seems the comfort scenes on this show are so touching and awesome to see!

You know this may sound wrong, but I would of liked to see more of Lindsay's thoughts and action after Danny took her shift. Are we really supposed to believe that she would be fine and dandy with the whole situation in 2 weeks? Then again, Danny's hands and ribs healed pretty quickly and Flack was able to over come getting blown up so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised! :lol:

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey everyone! I'm pretty exhausted, so don't kill me for any mistakes. :lol:

So true. I love seeing comfort scenes. Yesterday I watched the wonderful Stealing Home. Near the end there was this talk Lindsay had with Mac. I liked the way Mac talked to her. He and Stella are great comforters for her.

:lol: Yes. That's what always confuses me. In one episode they're badly hurt, in the next they're all fine again. But I agree with you. I'd like to know what Lindsay thought after what had happened in Snow Day. I'm sure there happened a lot between SD and CYHMN what we don't know.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I would too. Why can't they show us that stuff? I'm sure there was some discussion between Lindsay and Danny after that happened. He probably went to the hospital and she would've gone with him, right? And does she feel guilty that he was there instead of her since it was supposed to be her shift? Although I'm glad it was Danny that was there instead. Do you think Lindsay would've gotten through that situation as well?

Love the icons Brinchen and eveninstarz (Meg)!

9. eveninstarz14

She seems to be the one that always feels really guilty about things. She feels guilty about her friends murders because she was the only one who survived so she should of felt more upset about Danny taking her shift. I think that is the fault of the writers, though. They aren't very good with post stress disorders if you know what I mean :lol:

I think the situation would of been much worse if Lindsay was there. Like way worse. I was actually discussing this with a friend, and she seems to think that Lindsay would of not thought of using the sulfuric acid to stun the Irish guy. Her defense wasn't because of who Lindsay is or even because she was a girl, it was because that was a pretty creative idea and out of the blue for Danny to think of it. I really would like not to imagine what the Irish gang would of done to Lindsay, since it is prime time television, probably not that bad, but :eek:

Thanks Kristine! I like my icon too! Yours ain't that bad either...;)

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks. :D

Well, I even wrote a oneshot about that. I think Lindsay felt guilty, because he took her shift (although it was NOT her fault, because she didn't ask him, or didn't even know he was going to do that).
    I also wondered how the situation would have been if Lindsay would have been the hostage together with Adam. That's a really interesting question.

11. eveninstarz14

OK, this is kind of off topic but I just wanted to show Brina pictures of Anna from Medical Investigators and then compare her to CSI NY.

Here is from MI:
    [​IMG]

And CSI NY:
    [​IMG]

The last picture makes me giggle in a twisted sort of way, considering that red stuff is blood. :lol:

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

me too

Meg, I love the picture of Anna from MI. I dont think I have seen it yet. love the eyes and hair and especially the smirk :)

I think there is a lot of things the writters simply let slide. and the guilt thing may have been interesting. definitelly better then what they did.

and I dont even want to think what would have happened if it had been her there. I think she might have found a way out of it too but it would have been different. after all her and Adam are more nerds then action heroes.

13. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

great pics guys! She looks gorgeous in them all.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, she looks hot in the MI one. And different from CSI:NY.ยด

Ew, yes, it is. Very delicious to see that in the morning. :lol:

Yeah, that's true. When season 4 started, I was a bit confused because I had the feeling there happened so much offscrene that might have been interesting for us. Like Danny and Adam- first badly hurt now fully recovered. So how much time passed between SD and 4.01? It would have been interesting if they had refered to the season 3 finale, so we could have seen if the events had affected the team.

Yeah, exactly. In Silent Night you could see how guilty she felt because her friends had been shot, and not her. And in SD you could see she felt guilty as well. Although NOTHING that happened was her fault.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Wow, she does look completely different in the MI picture. I've never seen (or heard of) the show, who did she play in it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.