Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Here's you a new thread guys. Just let me know the title you want and I'll add it.

Thread #10 can be found here.

2. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

Re: Mac/Stella #11

woo. new thread.

shouldnt we have a poll of somthing?

i'll bring my gifts once we have a new name =]

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Yay! Congrats on a new thread everyone!

I can't wait to see what your new name is ;)

4. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Whoo-hoo on the new thread! :'D Now we can get into more Macella shenanigans. ^^

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Congrats on the new thread everyone :D

The new thread title must have something with penguins, I think that's for sure :p

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

yaay a new thread:D im looking forward too se what we're gonna talk about:D :p

AnJ, yeah i know Mac and Stella are the PERFECT couple in CSI:NY:D they just fit together sooo good:D and beside they know each other for a long time:D

AnJ posted it in the last thread:)

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Jipiieehh!! New thread!! *throws confetti, ties, kisses, DNA-tests and other stuff* We have to decide between the titles now! Gio posted the names again. I'm also looking forward to what we'll be talking about:drool:;).:thumbsup: I have to make a opening gift ;D. I'll post it here in no time ;).

Yes they do! weren't they together on the Police Academy?? ( oh that's not possible because Mac (Gary) is twelve years older than stel (Melina))Who cares! they now each other very,very well, so they don't have to talk a lot:devil::devil:

Anj:angel:

8. giovinazzo<3

yeah AnJ they can do something else:devil: than talk:D:devil:;)

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

[​IMG]

Ohoh Gio it's getting naughty!!:devil::devil:

I think so, too! Between :
    Caution too hot for penguins
    and
    The cuple reasonable for Global warming!
    (Haha I know I've never said this before:D)
    These two names hit the 2nd round :D. They are all monsters (but awesome:thumbsup:)!!

I think I'll edit my gift when I know the new name!

Anj:angel:

10. lilou

lilou Rookie

A title...Just because between us it's naturel. They don't need to think, They love each other!!!!

I leave in vacation for two weeks and I don't have net where I'll be so I will live two week without smac and without write you all theorie I have and I wishe for the next season. It's the heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my last cry is: LOVE SMAC. IT'S THE BEST THINK AND THE GREATEST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

hi everyone, i'm new here. although i always browse this thread, this is my first post. i'm a smackfan since season 1. i love their chemistries. they are really perfect couple. i hate to wait till season 9 or 10 to see their relationship develope, so i wrote a short story about it. i've posted it in the fanfic thread. please read and comment.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Sweet! New thread! *happy dance* By the way AnJ, I love your new pic! Oh, and two more things-- have a good vacation lilou... we'll miss you, and welcome to the thread shell_kikii!

Erm, it's actually The Reason for Global Warming... sorry about nitpicking. Anyways, I vote for Caution... Too Hot for the Penguins 'cause I agree with CSI_Willows... the thread needs penguins!

Anyways, what were we discussing in the old thread again? *rushes to take a look*

Oh yeah, Pudding's Pink Panther-- damn the alliteration! Anyways, we'll talk about it later after Pudding reads this post. Anyways, my thread warming gift is the SMACK penguin scene, fully uninterrupted. *ignores groans from the rest of the thread* I know, I know, you've read it already... just bear with me!

"Flightless birds shouldn't be able to waddle that fast." Stella stopped to catch her breath, giving the bird a chance to get away from her, "Remind me to pay better attention the next time Hollywood decides to do another penguin documentary."

She looked up to see Mac quietly observing her from his corner of the icy room. She wasn't exactly surprised by what he was doing. In fact, Mac was known for his thorough observations at crime scenes. No, it was the unrecognizable look on his face that threatened to catch her off guard.

"Are you just going to gawk at me all day?" She stood with her arms akimbo, throwing an impatient look at the CSI. Mac found it hard to supress his amusement as he saw the penguin that she was pursuing waddle back up to her.

"I don't gawk Stella, I'm only trying to commit to memory. Besides," he added with a slight smile, "it's not everyday I get to see you flustered over a penguin. And I have to admit, it's one of your best looks."

She had the decency not to blush, though Mac was careful to note the flicker of surprise he saw flit across her face. Turning her attentions to the fugitive penguin, she replied, frustrated by his lack of participation. "Well, feel free to jump in any time, Mac, because we need to capture these little handfuls in order to get on with our investigation."

"Be nice," he looked down at the seemingly oblivious penguin, "you don't want to get him underfoot."

The warning came a fraction too late. The penguin had somehow got caught at Stella's ankles, forcing her to clumsily jump over it, saving the bird from bodily injury.

Unfortunately, her heel snapped, causing her to fall forward. The next thing Mac knew, he was suddenly on the floor with the wind knocked out of him, Stella in his arms on top of him.

Stella froze. Inwardly, she was cursing herself for wearing high heels, in a room that substituted for Antarctica no less! Aware of their compromising position, she at first tried to detach herself from him, but the calm look on his face made her stop. She looked down at him curiously. "Hi."

"Hi." A smile slowly graced Mac's face. "You alright?"

"Yeah," she nodded slightly, her hair brushing the side of his face, "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Her only response was his arms shifting to hold her more securely. "You know, the little guy was right in front of you. You could have just scooped him up and we wouldn't be in this position."

Mac chuckled as he looked past her. "Well, here's your chance. Looks like we've got company." Stella turned her head in the direction he was looking in. The penguin was now near them, squatting and bobbing its head as it squawked. The sight alone was enough to break the unfamiliar tension. She unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, not noticing the questioning look in his eyes.

Stella picked herself up, scooping the penguin into her arms as she stood. The bird chattered contently as she gently stroked the top of its head, pleased with the change in scenery. "Trying to get our attention, huh?" she chided. "Next time, try not to make klutzes out of us. We can't exactly do our jobs if you insist on putting us out of commission."

She turned to look down at Mac, who was still sprawled out on the floor. "Are you sure you're alright? The floor could easily double as a skating rink."

Mac grimaced as he slowly pulled himself up. "Yeah, considering that you knocked me off my feet." He stumbled slightly as attempted to straighten up. Stella barely managed to catch him, but she was able to loop her free arm around his waist, allowing him to put his arm around her shoulders and lean against her for support.

Taking a moment to help Mac regain his balance, she couldn't help but quip, "I'm beginning to think I have some sort of effect on you."

Mac currently had his face buried in the crook of her neck. As she said this, he turned slightly, lips softly brushing the side of her neck. Whether it was accidental or on purpose, Stella wasn't sure. Right now, she was more concerned about attempting to retain a shred of professionalism with his breath against her skin as he murmered into her neck.

"Animal magnetism is more likely." He straightened up and gave her one of his famous half-smiles. "Then again, I always did have a thing for penguins."

Stella tightened her hold on the peguin, barely realizing that she was holding on to it the whole time. She kept a steady face as she looked straight at him. However, Mac's next words were enough to make her smile.

"Warm enough, Stella?" The look on Mac's face this time around was one of amusement.

"Yes, but you might want to be careful," Mac raised an eyebrow at this. She couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Didn't you know that penguins can't handle the heat?"

Mac shook his head as she glanced down at the sweater-clad penguin, a smile spreading across her features. "Okay Mini Mac, let's get you back to the lab."

13. giovinazzo<3

AnJ we're not getting naughty but mac and stella are:devil: God know's what they're doing:devil::D

Hi shell_kikii, welcome to the thread:D

i also vote for: Caution... Too Hot for the Penguins

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was watching the ep where Stella's apartment burned last night and got an idea for a thread title.

Mac/Stella - 'Cause he has an extra room!

:)

I loved the hug between them in this ep and then she kissed his cheek... unfortunately, the camera was on the other side, so we didn't get the actual view of the cheek kiss, but you could tell she did. :)

15. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

I like Mac/Stella - 'Cause he has an extra room! and Mac/Stella: The Reason for Global Warming. xD Either is good for me. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.