Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Naz! I really miss your dialogs! They are so great! I laughed a lot at the ending!!!:lol:

I've done a new video. It's with the song Cry by James Blunt.
    Summary: It's about all the things Sara and Greg have been through and how they care for each other...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8K-E_VYl_E
    Not one of my best vid' but let me know what you think about please...

And I've done a new fanfiction. I'm sorry if it's not a good one but I had this idea in my head for a while and I really had to write it or I was going to be mad!!!
    The title is "Kiss The Girl".
    Summary: Greg's feelings towards Sara begin to be stronger than him and he can't hide them anymore. Catherine and Wendy decide to help Sara and Greg to be together. They force Greg to make the first move and their method is very original...They sing!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4382108/1/Kiss_The_Girl

So tell me what do you think about them!!!;)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:guffaw:*

I'm still grinning after having read that... we've missed your dialogues naz! We really need more of those.

No, that's great... we are sadly lacking in new Sandle fics. Hey, do you think you could write a one-shot about Greg being chosen for the sexiest CSIs calender if you're not busy? If you go to the last page, you can find the details we've been discussing. To save you the trouble, I found it for you. Here you go...

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hey hey hey!! I really miss writing dialogues here...

Hmm let me think of one..*thinking* ok here it goes

Greg wanted to call sara, but i have no idea why he didnt *im actually giving a hint to the TPTB*

Greg: Hmm...should i call her? Or should i not call her..
    Nick was besid him annoyed...

Nick: Hey, how about i give you a rose and you decide by plucking the petals one by one...

Greg: That will be cool!! *Takes out a rose* But you dont have to give me a rose..I have one in my bag

Nick: o..kay

Greg: *plucking the petals* Should i call her, should i call her not, should i call her, should i call her not...

Nick: Ok, i was joking but..see ya later Gregeria...

Sara: Psst...he's gone?
    Greg: Yeah..the coast is clear...you can come out from the cupboard now...
    Sara: Gregeria?
    Greg: Hey..I was trying to be feminine just to make sure hes gone and you'll be safe...
    Sara: So, coming to work is not a great idea huh?
    Greg: Told you to stay at my place....

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Naz ? My swee little adorable dirty dialogs writer, it really is you Nazzie ! *hugs* man I so missed you and your dirty thoughts and you amazing&funny dialogs that always cheered me up !!!
    I am really happy that our thread is alive again ... let's try keep it that way ! Aww , we also have new members *hug* welcome welcome captain_nati , glad to meet you . I'll try write some dialogs ... but later , because I have no inspiration right now :(

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:guffaw:* again!

Seriously, these dialogues are good! I oughta try my hand at it... as soon as I get over my writer's block that is! Be patient with me...

6. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Yes, of course I will do it!:) I had first to update my fanfictions because I'm a bit late with all my stuff but I will do my best...
    Next week, Saturday, I am going in holiday in Sicily...I don't know if I will succeed to write this fic before I left but I will try. Otherwise, you will have to wait a month and I think it's too long...
    I'm begining now, but no promises, I really want to do something wonderful because it didn't seem that my last fanfiction was liked by the readers even if I loved it! Anyway, I'm begining now...I have to go...
    See you soon...;)

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thank you! *hugs and does happy dance* Hey, can I collaborate with you on it? I have a couple of ideas, but I'm not sure they're all that good and I'd love to run them by you... good luck and have a great time! *backtracks* Wait, you're going to Sicily? Lucky you!

8. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Yeah, of course, you can...It will help me to start so don't hesitate to tell me your ideas...It will be great if we collaborate, I'd love it!;)
    Yeah, I'm from Sicily...I go there every year to see my family!:)

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Cool! Thanks Manuela! *hugs* Now I just have to get my ideas in order. For some reason, no matter what kind of photo Greg has, he's gonna have the cat-that-ate-the-canary grin on his face. That's how I picture him. I can't think of what else I want to say. Let me get back to you. *rushes off*

10. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Okay...Karu, how are we going to do? I don't know if we will have enough time before I leave...We have to get our ideas together and it will be great if you could read the fic and put best sentences because my English is very basic! I'm sure you saw it in my fics!;)
    Anyway I have a big problem! I have a lack of inspiration but I'm going to think a lot about the fic tonight instead of sleeping. I really want to post this fic with you before I leave.
    So I don't know how you want us to do...Tell me if you have an idea...
    Yeah...I agree with you...I really see Greg with this grin of his face!!! One of the only things I think it's Sara teasing him and calling him Mister September! Oh and another one! The other girls in the lab tell him he looks sexy on the calendar and Sara is very very jealous. What do you think?

11. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around for a while, even though I officially signed off school three weeks ago it isn't letting go! Heh, I really shouldn't have become so involved with the music block there... anyway. Yay! It makes me so happy that this thread is living again. :)

Have fun in Sicily Manuela! (I'm saying it now because I will have forgotten by next Saturday. Memory like a sieve.)

Welcome captain_nati! Yep, we will never give up on Sandle. It's just made of awesomeness. :D

Shazza! Welcome back! I like the idea of them always having something, even if they're not together. After all, they always have had something.

Greg in a sexiest CSI calendar? Oh, they should definitely make one of those. :lol: I have to read that fic once it's written.
    Talking of fics, I'm in the middle of writing a new one at the moment, but it's taking quite a lot out of me for some reason. But hopefully it'll be done soon. :)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Salean! *tackles* Man, it's good to have you back! We were wondering where you were... you're writing a fic? Cool, can't wait to read it!

Sure, I'd love too! Just PM me when you've got a rough draft.

Both of those are very good ideas... ooh, how 'bout at the beginning, Greg tells Nick and Warrick that the calender is just a very bad publicity stunt for the lab, and then right after that, Grissom has Sara announce that Greg is chosen! Of course he'd (loudly!) think of excuses to avoid being on the calender like gaining twenty pounds or pulling a Two Face with some volatile chemicals while Sara's listing possible embarrasing, but sexy poses he may be forced to do. What do you think?

13. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Oh yes! It would be great for the beginning! You have a lot of good ideas, really and it helps me a lot because I'm just now in lack of inspiration. I'm sure it's because my other fics didn't seem to be liked by the readers and I'm a bit down because of that...but don't worry, I'm thinking a lot about how to do this fic because I really want it to be the best and I'm glad you'll help me in this!;) I really love your ideas, so if you have new things, let me know...

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks! Good to know that my ideas are helping...

By the way, I do have a couple more ideas. At the end, after Greg is all puffed up after what Sara says about his photo, she can't help but ask if there's a chance he'll volunteer himself for next month's CSI auction... you know, the kind where the girls bid on the guys? I can just imagine the look on Greg's face. He'll probably be begging her to bid for him because he doesn't want to be at the mercy of all the psycho females :lol:!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  15. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

:lol::lol::lol:Oh yeah, it would be really really good for ending...Greg begging Sara to bid for him!!!:lol: I'm writing your ideas, so I'm going to think a lot tonight and maybe try to write, I hope but no promises!
    This time I have to go or my mother will kill me!!!;)