Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about anyone else out there but I think CBS is totally Awsome.. This year is the best.. I really like Criminal Minds with Mandy Pantik. The way they understand the unsub is cool. This show keeps your attention all the way through the whole episode. I don't know why but a few weeks ago there was an episode where Gideion was in the livingroom, started screaming and was voiced over with a woman's. WOW.

I think Numbers is cool too when you think about the use of math in finding the bad guy. And so what if both shows are about the FBI.

Tell me what you think! :)

2. 915

915 CSI Level One

Hurray I love Criminal Minds I just love the charectors, and the plot lines. Once I start wacthing an episode I don't want to turn away from the tv (much to my mom's annoyance). I also watch Numbers to, so I have at least two shows I watch that involves the FBI, but hey its good stuff, so I don't care.

3. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

I love this new play! And my favors for it are Jason Gideion and Reid...Sometimes I would think they are two differnt types, but I just love them both:) :lol:...

I don't like Numbers...When wacting Numbers I cannt help focus on the way how they are telling stories and how they solve cases...But the more I am thinking about it, the more I would feel they are such bad made-ups...It has no sense about criminal and the evidence they got is so easy which seems the evidence is just laying here waiting for you without any digging...I cannt believe they just caculating human/crinimal behaviors... :confused:

4. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

I love Criminal Minds too! I started watching it and CSI when I took Forensic Psych. Sooooo wicked!! Everything [almost] I learned was used, especially criminal profiling. I love Wednesdays because it's CSI:NY right after Criminal Minds. Ooh and I really like Gideon. He's old and wise [in a good way], kind of angsty, possibly a dark past [I don't watch enough to know], and reminds me a little of Horatio [from Miami].

5. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I love this show and just started watching last week. I've now seen two eps but I'm totally hooked. Last nights ep with the serial shooter was even better than last weeks.

6. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I still haven't seen it. I guess I'm afraid I'll get addicted to another show... :lol:

7. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

I don't get addicted to CM like I am to CSI. With CM, I'm way more interested in how they approach and solve the case, whereas in CSI there are too many good looking stars to distract me [ie Carmine Giovinazzo]. Don't worry, you won't get too addicted!

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

EXTREMLY well written- fast paced- and riveting- and so intense - good cast- good stories- it's already in the top 20 in ratings--I love mysteries-and although it doesn't have the good-looking cast of CSI it's nice to see a new crime drama that keeps ones interest

9. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

Hey! I've just recently started watching this show, but I've got to say it might win out over Lost for me soon. I really hope it continues for a second season next year, hopefully in a better timeslot. My favourite character is definitely Reid (it's the geekiness - gets me every time), but the computer expert (I'm sorry, I don't know her name) is hilarious as well.

Anyways, I've made a wallpaper with some of the few pictures I could find on the internet. This is one of my very first wallpapers, so I'm hoping it's ok! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

10. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

Ooh ooh very nice wallpaper. The computer girl is called Garcia; she's cool. I like Elle; she's pretty. I really like Gideon. He's my Horatio - experience, wisdom, angst...he has that pensive look...the young guy in the suit/tie [can't remember his name] reminds me of Flack a lot. Yes Reid; he's a looker!

11. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I started about a month ago. I guess I kept missing it because of Lost. And yes, that ep had me guessing all the way through. Didn't you just love how they conned the guy in the end?

12. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

Oh yeah! I had no idea what was going on at first, other than that poor Reid was doing a hell of a job acting like a kicked puppy. Kept me guessing all the way up until the end. Heh, "I was a twelve-year-old child prodigy in a Las Vegas public high school... You kick like a nine-year-old girl."

:lol: Here's a site with some hilarious quotes... I never realized how many there were. :lol:

Dr. Spencer Reid: Are you hacking into the government HMO database? Is that legal?

Garcia: Of course not. We'll go to prison and you'll become someone's bitch.

Dr. Spencer Reid: Really?

13. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I was kind of hoping this show would win the People's Choice Award for favorite new drama, but Prison Break won instead. Either way it's okay, I like that too.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I felt the same way, oceanbirch--I like Prison Break, but Criminal Minds is the kind of show I like to watch over and over again (much like CSI :p). My sister is really into Prison Break, so she was excited when they won, but I was just like, "oh...I wanted CM to win..." She thought I was crazy! :lol:

I love all of the characters as well--Reid is definitely fascinating, and Penelope (Garcia) is so fun--I love how she's always flirting with Derek (played by Shemar Moore), even though she doesn't really get anywhere. ;)

The episode with the serial sniper was very good--I liked that Reid was the one to take him out in the end. Geeks with guns, gotta love it! :lol: I'll admit that I have a bit of a crush on him--maybe it's the whole Mr. Rogers look (and the gun doesn't hurt! ;) :p)

I also like Elle's character--she's a strong woman, no doubt about that, but I find it refreshing that she says herself that women and children are the "weakest members of society"--now, don't take it the wrong way, I don't like people acting like women are defenseless, but you can't deny the facts when it comes to rape, etc.--someone who is overpowering another person with physical force will generally have more luck hurting women, and I can admit that honestly. I like that Elle specializes in sexual crimes and, rather than balk at stereotypes, simply wants to put the a**holes in jail.

Gideon is great--he is a bit weird, but every show needs someone like that! :p Hotchner is great as the head of the team--he's professional but he's just as good as his underlings when it comes to solving crimes--he's not just ordering them around. I like Derek's character because, even though he's the handsome, popular one, he's much more concerned about his job (and doesn't date women he works with). He could easily have been the horndog who's always after one woman or another, but instead he spends his time finding the unsub. :)

One of my only beefs with the show is the fact that the characters constantly turn around during their briefing about the profile to watch scenes of the "unsub" as they describe him/her.:rolleyes: Why doesn't anyone ask them what in the hell they're looking at? "Excuse me, Agent Hotchner, but why are you staring at the wall?" :lol:

I hope that CM continues to be popular and gets a second season--I also hope that it stays on the same night as CSI:NY (I'll cross my fingers for a crossover episode :D). Although, I must admit, I'm a bit p.o.'d that Bones is getting moved to the same time slot--how in the world am I going to be able to tape them both at the same time? :rolleyes: When will the tv stations learn? :lol:

15. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

As I mentioned before, Gideon is my Horatio, Hotchner is my Flack, and Elle, I can't decide if she's more of a Calleigh or Stella. [Oh and Reid is like...Greg!] Either way I looooooove this show so much; Thank the Lord that it's on the same night as CSI:NY - I'm in heaven!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.