Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Oh, God, and here I came ready to find this thread dead so that I didn't have to feel so guilty for not popping in for the longest of time. How wrong was I?:(

So, I'm here Karu, and I indeed updated my fic, thanks for pointing that out! No matter how much I'd love to use that as the reason of my absense, however, the real reason was test week at school and the beginning of my vacation. And my lazyness.:rolleyes: I really try to pop in here more often but I find myself having less and less to say. As CaRWash queen, though, I feel obliged to come in here more often. *smacks self*

Ok, I adore that calendar idea there, hun. I imagine him showing up in his season 6 style Horatio-like jacket, and Calleigh being like: "You're gonna wear that? Why not a T-shirt. Or better: a sweater vest?" :lol:

Oh, right: thanks for the heads up there, adorelo!

2. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Yeah..i totally agree about the sweater vest..he looks adorable in them!Good to have you back too Dutchie.Anyway,i just wanted to say that i love your fan fictions..I am currently reading your latest fic ...love it !btw my fav one is Home is where the heart is.Just thought i let you know..Anyway i gotta go<runs of to read the latest chapter of the fic>..great to see everyone is coming back though..although i won't be checking in cuz i am going to stay at my gramma hse to go to college..so it will be like every 2 weeks only i can check in..hopefully the thread will be active again when i do get to check in..oh and happy holidays to you Dutchie.See y'll around later and for more CaRWash in season 7 of csi miami...

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

But it was hard to raise it from the dead! The thread slipped to the second page a few times and we were running out of topics to discuss... well, I guess we fixed that. Good to have you back Dutchie!

Freaky... that was so similar to what happened in Sharp Dressed Man. But I have to agree with the sweater vest :lol:! They've become synonymous with Ryan. It kind of ties in with the whole knight-in-sweater-vests image from I-don't-know-how-many-threads-ago.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The shy expression would look good with whatever he wore.I am partial to jeans however.

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

He does look cute with that expression on his face. I do love him in jeans too... did he ever wear them on the show? I think Calleigh would tease him about the casual wardrobe for a calender photo shoot though!

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He wore them in some of the episodes of seasons 3 and 4.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Really? Oh good, I did think he'd wear work clothes all the time. Calleigh might tease him about wearing t-shirt and jeans on the calender, but then again, the t-shirts do showcase his arms well. Have you seen them? Still, does anyone have any suggestions on what Ryan should wear?

8. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Hi everyone! I am new at your thread but old at the whole CaRWash support staff!! I just love seeing them together!! My day normally pass watching Deviant, Rush, and my favourite Going under!! I am totally glad I found the thread! Here in Greece allt he Miami fans are DuDE fans and that piss me off!! Anyway great thread, happy to be part of it!!!

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Welcome captain_nati! We welcome all CaRWash fans. Have a virgin cosmo!

Hi guys, long time no talk eh? *hides sheepishly*

Anyway, clothes, t-shirts and jeans please and thank you. OH and that white cycle jacket too. That's nice.

Deviant, Rush, and going under are good CaRWash selections. Personally I love Legal, three-way, nailed, driven, one of our own, curse of the coffin, and Cyberlebrity.

All of the above episodes *le sigh* such a memory. I almost couldn't remember what Rush was about. And how it was an episode that impacted CaRWash fans and the ship itself. *hides*

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Welcome, captain_nati! I've found that when in deprive of CaRWash fans, go to a board!:p There's loads of us out there, but some (including myself) sometimes get sloppy with posting here. Luckily I always have the right people dragging me back in here.:lol:

Heather!! I need to drag you back in here too, more often.:devil: I still have to add 'Kill Switch' to the list. I'm sorry, I can't help but really really like the argument scene. I'm an Angst Whore, what'cha gonna do?:rolleyes:

I'm all for jeans and a T-shirt, but if it were totally up to me... I'd go for the Shootout outfit. Man, if there's one picture that makes my head spin 'round...:drool:

[​IMG]

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

A man and a baby! Aww I love that scene.

Yes, you need to drag me in here.

I love Kill Switch, I'm an angst whore like the rest of you, but I like my happy moments more. So I go for the moments where they going out for a beer after work, or discussing dinnerware, or when they are holding hands. Moments when Calleigh is rubbing Ryan shoulder in a soothing manner, and moments when they are mocking the suspect in interrogations. :)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you did too... by the way, DuDE? I don't know that one... Horatio and who? But it's nice to see that you're not following the others. It's good to have communities like this... we may not be the most popular ship, but we're here to stay.

Oh, it was the one where a movie star was found dead in the trunk of a stunt car. The rest of the episode takes us to a rehab centre. Anyways, it's important CaRWash-wise because Calleigh told Ryan about a secret guilty pleasure when they were alone in the locker room... not to mention when they turned to leave, it looked like they were holding hands.

*faints* That should be the calender photo! Not only does he look hot and sexy in sweater vests, he looks so cute and adorable with baby Bethany! Hey, she kinda looks like Calleigh with the blonde hair, doesn't she? And I've seen that she has hazel eyes in Shootout... same as Ryan's. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the kid was Ryan and Calleigh's daughter!

13. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Ryan with the baby girl at his arms!!! What a great photo!!!! Every time I watch this episode I am looking for the last scene to come and she Ryan with Bethany/// He is just so great with kids!!! DuDE in Greece is a reference to Calleigh and Erick.. really don't no why they call them like that never mind to ask!! I think it's from their last names DUQUESNE DELKO= DuDE....

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

that is such a wonderful picture. I love men with babies and Ryan is extra cute. that too would be a lovely idea for the calendar photo especially if it looked something like this

Im totally into fluff but ocassional angst can be good when handled well. I dont really know the episodes by name, only the ones I like so Im little confused time after time :rolleyes:

have we ever discussed their wedding? or even if they would be the types to marry? cause I have this picture of Calleigh in a wedding dress in my mind but Im not sure about Ryan

15. jue

jue Witness

Yeah! That's the first thought that came to my mind too, that Calleigh-look-alike blonde hair, she surely looked like R+C's daughter! ;) Now...where's Calleigh in the picture? She makes a Happy Family of Three.:lol:

If I vaguely remember, I think I did saw some pic/manip of Calleigh, Ryan and baby Bethany together...somewhere...hmm...or my age's catching up thus I can't recall? :eek:

Local's TV been showing CSI LV recently, I've been missing my dose of CSI Miami...and of course my R+C.. :(

Hope they are all good? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.