*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that posts in shipper central must contain at least 3 lines of ON TOPIC posting and OFF TOPIC posting must be kept to a minimum.

SPAM

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

Thanks.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*bows to Modie* We are sorry, forgive us?

Kels; were you signed in to have to post those pics? Because I totally have no clue how to post these pics like you are! --

[​IMG]
    Do they really have to be that close to watch a vid? No; they CHOOSE to be that close to watch a vid. Conclusion of this is = Their smexing. They like to be near each other and flirty. Its a catnip thing :) (and plus, see he's hand is totally creeping to touch her ass)

3. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I couldn't quite capture Nick's smile, but here is Catherine's. It's priceless and says so many things without words....

[​IMG]

4. CathStokes

Chelly; I'm so happy you learned how to cap, now you can help me post the pretties in this thread :) -- hehe; Cath smiling at Nick is love, especially those little secret ones that nobodys supposed to know about... she thinks we don't notice these, but we do :)

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Yeah you have to log in. All you do is tick the cap you want and then go down to generate html and click on it, then just pick the right coding for thumbnail for forums. :)

I always loved the way she smirks at him during that scene. Also she moves round to be next to him:

[​IMG]

Some more caps from Chaos Theory? These two really like walking closely together:

[​IMG]

I love this look she gives him:

[​IMG]

6. CathStokes

Ahh, thankie :)

Thats code for: I want to be near you; and also don't forget your buying dinner tonight :D

I told you they do. Their obsessed with walking so close together.

Thats code for: You better not be late or your not getting laid.

7. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Since we were talking about looks that have been given... I love the smile that Cath gives Nick in my signature avvie. It's adorable... I have always seen the chemistry here. They are beautiful together!

8. CathStokes

Wow; you appearing again? I'm shocked; I figured it'd be a few more pages before you returned. :p

I like your siggy. CatNip's totally adorable in RIBSC. She's so mean to him, lol. They should go and :censored: :)

9. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Speaking of looks, I love the look that Nick's giving Cath in this scene. I can't come up with the words to explain it, but it just makes me smile...hehehe....

[​IMG]

10. CathStokes

Isn't that he's "I want you, I need you, I'm gonna take you right here" look or is it his, "are you wet for me baby?" or ooh oooh! I know! Its his, "You know, I've been thinking all day of how it would be to take you in your office when no ones at work and hear you scream my name?"

11. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL!! Yeah those were the words I was thinking of. Although, you said it much better than I ever could've! Thanks Lynny!! Once again you saved me!!

12. CathStokes

Hehe. Your welcome Chelly :) --- Nick has a naughty mind, and I have a naughty mind, so its really easy to think what he's thinking when he looks at Cath :)

13. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Nick always has naughty thoughts.

Are we still on Season 2? Another one I really like is You've Got Male.

Catherine touching Nick:

[​IMG]

They way they're looking at each other here is cute:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These two like touching each other. Nick touching Cath:

[​IMG]

14. CathStokes

Yup, we're still on season 2. :)

ooh thats another good eppie.

I totally forgot about all the touching scenes, when I iconed that awhile back. I need to add it to the list; their touching is love. lol, is it just me or does it look like Nick's about to drag Cath off someplace?

15. CathStokes

Yes; I know we're on Season 2, but when I was finding pics for Christine. I decided to bring out LLV: I adore this ep, if yall didn't know. But hehe. Cath driving Nick outta Vegas is love. Because CatNip not in Vegas, means rules have changes. Yes, their doing a job, but they don't have a specific time to get home. ;)

[​IMG]
    These two are love :) --
    But Nick's like, "Why do you get to drive all the time?"
    Cath, "Cause its daylight and I can't be naughty" :devil: