Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Shane made some great screen caps of the season 7 DVD extras. Marg looks so nice in them. :)

[​IMG]

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks for those :) Marg is always really cool in interviews. I love her behind the scenes ones. Was it the s6 or s7 ones she was talking about Grissom and Lady Heather and how he spent the night? She was so funny then!!

3. jue

jue Witness

ok this might sound bit absurd...but I was watching 710 Loco Motives tonight, and saw dear Catherine laughing throughout that epi, like some sitcom! :lol:

Do pay attention to the starting "Catherine you need a minute?" scene and also somewhere near the end when she heard that poor guy talking about his car and his daughter...that almost laugh out loud face...too cute!

It's almost like a dark comedy epi for Catherine :rommie:

4. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Wow! omg it is exactly like that lol face:lol: well we do say she has very good facial expressions!

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Thanks for the caps, Marg looks gorgeous in them as usual. I don't have the Season 7 DVD's yet so I haven't seen any of the extras.

Loco Motives was a great episode. Catherine's giggles were so cute.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I loved loco motives for Cath's giggles.At the beginning but also I loved when she burst into laughter watching the interview too. And when she was talking to Grissom: "I'm sorry. It's horrible. But it's really funny. It's horrible and it's funny." I loved it.

7. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

I loved that epi too! Cath's giggles wow so cute..so contagious... i laughed all throughout that epi! hahah. i think Marg did not have a hard time playing that scene. it was so her!! i mean she loves to laugh and giggle during interviews which makes me adore her more.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL that was one of the few season 7 episodes that interested me. Catherine was so cute in it! I love it that she felt sorry for laughing at Max's horrible luck, but she just couldn't help it. I agree that it was Catherine's black comedy. So much fun. :lol:

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

10. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

wow nice pics. thanks Erica! i agree Marg looks relaxed and as always, sexy in her casual outfit. she always looks good in her casual wear! just like the pic where she walks her dog. love it!

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

yay for new Marg pics :) Thanks Erica. She does look very relaxed, and I love casualMarg :D

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

OMG! Marg has my shorts!

Or they look like my shorts. I'm sure since we live in two different countries they're not my shorts.

Or are they? Marg! Have you been raiding my wardrobe again? Sheesh!

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, that actually made me laugh out loud. You'll have to tell her to stop going into your wardrobe ;) Especially without telling you first, you may have needed those shorts :lol:

On second thoughs, maybe she saw your style and decided she just HAD to have your shorts :lol: haha.

It really did make me laugh. I repeat my love for casual looking Marg here too.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Casual looking Marg is hawt. Then again, so is any looking Marg. Maybe we need an unbiased opinion...

Oh Alan!?? Mr Rosenberg? LOL

15. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

I have a doubt, what is this chapter photo?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.