Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. LME

LME Police Officer

Love the photos

2. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Great photos. I love them :)

Looks like they pimped up their myspace page a bit :)

3. honeybunn

honeybunn Victim

Don't know why they won't...wish they would, that's one gig I'd love to go to. Maybe we should all email the website and ask for a live gig !!

4. honeybunn

honeybunn Victim

Dont' know why they won't play live.....wish they would, that's one gig I'd love to go to !! Maybe we should all email the website and ask for a live gig !!!

5. LME

LME Police Officer

Hell yes :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'd visit the USA just to see them play live!!!!

6. honeybunn

honeybunn Victim

So would I, and I bet there's a load more who would too.

7. LME

LME Police Officer

My copy of the Cd arrived on wednesday - I can't can't stop playing it.

I know I am late in getting it - but hey!;)

8. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

I was wondering if anyone of you has met someone with a t-shirt while walking through the streets.

I haven't, but that's because no one here in Germany knows of ceesau

9. LME

LME Police Officer

Not seen anyone near me in one of them either in the london/Bucks area. I am debating whether to get one, and what size/colour to get. That inport charge is a bit a :censored:! But had a raise at work last week so I may just treat myself :) when I get back from my trip.

I am doing a small road trip next week from London/Bucks to North Devon then on to somerset, The Midlands back down to Bucks. So I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know when I get back.

10. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

I think I must be the only person who lives in the UK who didn't get stung by customs for these t-shirts. In fact, I don't actually recall the last time I paid duty on anything I imported into the UK - and I've had loads of stuff over £18 as merchandise and over £36 as a gift. Whether your USPS mail gets picked up at Mount Pleasant and checked by customs really is a lottery.

It's a shame that whoever dispatches the t-shirts for the band doesn't realise that they'd get more sales over this way if they filled in the CN22 as if it were a gift - there aren't any dispatch notes in the packages - well, mine didn't - and thus there is no proof that it is a commercial product. And the package would then fall well below the threshold for import charges.

11. LME

LME Police Officer

Ordered T-Shirt last night. Can't wait for it to get here. I will let you know if I have to pay the import charge!

I just hope the weather inproves so I can give it a proper outing!:guffaw:

12. honeybunn

honeybunn Victim

I must admit that the import charge was a sting in the tail....I hope the PO have a great Xmas party on us this year !!!!!!:lol:

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I kind of want to get a shirt now! :eek: Or a tank top. Probably a tank top.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, you should definitely get one. I actually wore mine out in public the other day, even though it's a bit 'revealing' on me. :lol: If I remember, I might bring it to LA.

15. LME

LME Police Officer

Got back from my trip this morning and the t-shirt was through the letterbox waiting for me! No import charge !:lol::thumbsup: Couldn't believe my luck.

Didn't see a single ceasau t-shirt, I am hoping that the weather picks up so I can give it an outing at the festival next sunday.