Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Finally, the thread is back from the dead! *hugs SaraStar* Thanks-- again... you keep pulling the thread back to the front page. Hopefully you won't have to do that for a while.

*jaw drops* Man, those are some amazing pics! I especially love the second one. It looks like they're gonna kiss in that one...

You right... September 16 to be exact. That would make one hell of a birthday present, wouldn't it? Greg as a punk rocker? I can totally see that! He always did remind me of a rock star... must have been the hair. It'd be perfect for him... after all, he does blast Marilyn Manson music in the lab. I would love to see Sara's reaction to that... she'd probably tease him about it at first but afterwards, she'd think yeah, definitely sexy...

By the way Sara, you can call me karu... everyone else does.

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I hope so too! But I still miss all of the other Sandle buddies. Guys, where did you go? We need you!

Doesn't it?! I so thought the same. They're so close and aww... I can stare at that picture forever. Ah, I really miss the old Sandle days, when they were still so close. I'm sooo excited for the new season.

I will do that, karu! :D Just so you know, my name's Eva actually, not Sara, haha. But I don't mind to be called Sara either! ;)

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*crickets chirp*

Dunno... *takes deep breath* HELLLOOOO! *echoes* Let's just hope they come back soon... oh well, at least there's you and me.

Me too, me too. But there's still hope... I mean, Greg is Sara's best friend so there has to be a friendly Sandle scene at least. I'll take anything at this point!

Oh, by the way, does anyone else have suggestions for Greg's calender photo scenario? *random thought alert* I wonder how Sara would react if she read this thread, especially about the sexiest CSIs calender?

4. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Oh yes, same here. I already thought it was ridiculous that there wasn't ANY goodbye scene between Sara and Greg. They are frikkin' best friends. She even left her jacket to the new girl! I mean, she wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to Greg. It's just irrealistic, I think.

But yeah, I'll take anything. Even just an 'I've missed you'-scene is enough. They NEED to have a scene together.

I'm actually writing a new Sandle fic, so beware of that one.

*joins karu* Helloooo? *still echoos* ... It's way too empty in here. Hey, did everyone give up on our little ship? :(

EDIT: I just realized I sounded way too negative at that last sentence. We're not allowed to be negative in this thread; we're the shippers of Hope! Here's to hoping that the rest of our lovely Sandle buddies will join us soon again. :)

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Awesome! I've been looking for new Sandle fics... can you tell us anything about it?

Oh god, I hope not! I'm thinking they're all on vacation... hopefully they'll be back. Anyways, I agree with you. There should have been a scene... Greg deserves some closure too. But since Sara's coming back for a few episodes next season, I'm crossing my fingers. Who knows, maybe it'll happen... I hope!

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

It seems I always have things to do , even in my holiday , and can't come here to post as often as I want ... Eva&karu , u girls are the best , keeping the thread alive .
    You're right , Eva , we're the shippers of hope , so please never have those type of negative thoughts ... they make me sad . Aww man I really miss the old days ... when Sara was still here and she and Greggie had so much interaction ... Man , ain't I weird ? I always think about the past ... I ought to think more about the future ... and to quote what my best friend Amelia said , who knows what will happen , maybe Sara will return to the lab only to say bye to Grissom , and he'll ask why and she'd answer "I found the man of my dreams finally , but unfortunately , that's not you" and he'd ask "Who?" and then she'll proudly answer "Greg , Greg Sanders " . Yeah , anyway , I would love to see something like this ...

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

We've got another one! *tackles ericloca* Oop, sorry about that... I'm just happy to see someone else on the thread. I just hope we can lure in the others... it's getting hard to keep the thread alive with just the two of us!

You're not weird... I think you're suffering from Sandle withdrawal syndrome like the rest of us. There may have been great moments in the past, but you're right. We need to look to the future for potential moments. I am really looking forward to next season because TPTB didn't resolve things between Greg and Sara and I'm hoping they're gonna do just that. Think of the possibilities!

8. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Hey ! I’m really sorry for not being here for so long!:( Even I’m in vacation, I still have a lot of things to do. I’m really really sorry, but when life gets in the way, it’s always difficult… I had some health problems, but now I’m better… I hope it will last…:)

Anyway, I missed you, all my Sandle friends and my favorite thread!!! I feel very bad for being absent so long!!! I will try to make up for lost time!
    So for now, I’m late for updating my fanfictions and videos.

Let’s talk about Sandle, I still haven’t seen the episode Sara left, Goodbye and Good luck. In Switzerland they are so slow… But what I see on youtube about this episode were GSR scenes and Sara leaving without saying goodbye to anyone, except Grissom. I was very very pissed, I could have break my computer.:mad: How couldn’t they make a goodbye scene? :confused:Not only for Greg, but for all the team. I mean, Sara loved them and leaving without saying goodbye was a mistake! I don’t know if you haven’t seen the episode Alexx left in CSI Miami. There was a goodbye scene and it was, I believe, one of the most beautiful scenes I’ve seen on this show and I cry like a baby!:lol: Alexx deserved it and so did Sara. It wasn’t too much a scene when she hugged her friends or said simply goodbye, even if I had preferred a scene with only Greg and she hugged him and said I’ll miss you…

So, I hope that at least when she returns, there will be a scene between them because Greg is Sara’s best friend and no scene between them would be unthinkable!!! I always love to remember the scene when Sara went back to work after her abduction and Greg said her that she had missed her more every day!!! I just hope there will be a beautiful welcome back scene between them and a hug would be excellent!!!:)

Oh and Eva and Karu, thank you so much for keeping this thread alive! I don’t know what this thread would have done without you two!!! Sandle deserves girls like you, so full of hope!!! Thank you so much again! *Hugs*

9. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey I've been lurking around but never seem to get time to post sorry! feel free to slap me :eek:

I know this is a bit late but Jorja is coming back :eek: PHHHHHHH! I'm so excited AAAH!
    *waves* wildly at Katie! I haven't seen you in this thread before hehe :p....hahaha I agree with you! I was totally like GET OUT OH MAN PHHHH! she actually said that. "but she still holds a certain torch for him." And pfft Greg over her?! :rolleyes: :p. I agree it is one of relationships were they will always have something even if they're not together.

Yeah totally that would be awesome!!

I will hope be popping by more often!! :)

And I'm in the mood for making a vid!! Any ideas! Guys!!

And where is everyone?!

10. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hey guys!!! its nice to be here!!! i miss you guys so much!! *hugs everyone here* I think i may have a feeling that Greg will not talk to her much.....JUZ KIDDING!!! They will have alot to talk about im sure that Greg will talk about his books all that..yeah!!

Guys im not feeling good these days...The guy i like since January has a relationship with someone else...Im like the female version of Greg:guffaw:..I really know how he felt...Does this could mean something?? I dont know...:rolleyes:

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Well, look now, karu, we did succeed. Some of our fellow Sandlers came along again! :D Hi guys! *group hug* So happy to see you here. Sandle is still going strong!

Ohh yeah, she absolutely still holds a special torch for him! And he is soooo not over Sara. How could he be? That's exactly what my new fanfic is about, that Greg keeps on going back to Sara. Let's just hope she'll go back to him too! :D

Oh, by the way, we've always had Eric on our side as a Sandle shipper. (Remember, he was the one that said: "Greg hasn't given up on her." :)) Jorja has so far been very supportive of GSR, but now that she said this, I'm really positive too. She does realize that they're best friends! I hope Eric can convince Jorja to join the good side. ;)

Oh, do make a new video! I'm working on one too. :)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Manuela! shazza! greg_sara_love! *tackles all of them* Whoops, sorry about that. Oh man, it's good to see you guys back here! For a minute there, I was getting worried...

Glad you guys agree with me about the absence of a Sandle farewell scene. Greg deserved some closure too... Jorja did say that Greg was Sara's best friend so why did TPTB ignore that? Besides, she still holds a torch for him, not to mention that he is not over her, so there had better be a hell of a reunion scene between them! *pokes TPTB* Are you paying attention, guys?

No problem... now we just need to keep it going, at least until the season premiere when things will pick up. Hopefully that won't be a problem with you guys back!

13. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

I am glad that I am not the only one still having hope for Sandle... I was looking for a thread like that and when I had lost every hope I found this one, and I have to say that is a great thread! I hope when Sara gets back she will have some scenes with Greg and not just with Grissom!!!!
    Sandle 4ever!!!

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread captain_nati! Help yourself to some of Greg's Blue Hawaiian. Wow, we're getting new people in the dry season... that's awesome. I hope we can lure more people in.

Don't worry, you're not the only one hoping. *crosses fingers for Sandle scenes next season* TPTB had better give us something... it's not like Greg and Sara are strangers. They should take into consideration that these two best friends miss each other and should have a reunion, if only to have closure. Hey, Eric ships Sandle? Maybe he oughta team up with Jorja to make something happen ;)!

*looks at nati's location* Cool, you're from Greece? Nice to see that Sandle has international fans!

15. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hey there welcome nati, can i call you that? *splash her with a bucket of Blue Hawaiian* :devil: well...i still remember that there's a sandle award of the month...and Greg is the first one to win it..:D its great that he came out with an idea about greg and sara, or else..i dont know how far this thread move...
    yeah...sandle has crawl all over the country..im from singapore...:D

I think i may have a dialogue...wow, havent done that in months...

Greg: *Humming while walking along the hall* Ouch! Watch where you're going
    Sara: Im sorry, im sorry...Greg? Is that you?
    Greg: Sara!!! :eek: *hugs her tightly*
    Sara: Ooof! Not too tight...Greg
    Greg: Sorry...im so happy to see you! Sara...I really miss you
    Sara: Me too Greg...hey, i've got you something
    Greg: You got me a present??
    Sara: Well, its not a present...
    Greg::(
    Sara: *Hand in something to Greg* You forgot to take this back home that night..
    Greg: My lucky D-
    Sara: Shh..keep it down...meet ya later Greg..
    Greg: Yeah...;)