Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'd like pay to see that! I hope we get to see what happened in the night! :devil:

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Does anyone else want to see another undercover episode? a la Las Vegas? I would love to see more of Tony and Roxie again! Maybe some Roxie could be a singer so we can hear more of her awesome voice? :devil: I swear Booth would be sweating so hard because of how sexy Bren will be as Roxie :lol:

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I would way love to see another undercover episode. Even better than Tony and Roxie, if they were like forced to go undercover as husband and wife. It'll be awesome! Although I liked Tony and Roxie alot, and the look on Booth's face when he saw Brennan in that black dress :lol:. Loved when he smacked her on the butt. :D

EDIT: Go to the link below, there's a season 4 promo which is totally hilarious.

http://www.beyond-bickering.net/

Booth thinks that if he were a woman, he'd be hot! :lol:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Y'know, he might be right about that. :lol:

I'm getting really excited about this premiere! But I'm not so crazy about the rotating grad students idea. I think losing Zach was enough of a shake up, why do it again every week? Not to mention the total Grey's ripoff there. :rolleyes:

I really like the coffee one for a thread title. Yeah, it is shippy, but I think it's kinda gen too. It says that even if they weren't partners, they'd continue their friendship. The diner is kinda the signature spot on Bones, if you ask me. An episode is not complete until we see B&B in that diner window.

Is it September 3rd yet?

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i had such a great time watching Bones this year. Brennan and Booth never fail to make me laugh.

Bones is the only show i watch where i ship the lead femal and male characters but would not want them to hook up any time soon. i really all the platonic flirting and the longing they sometimes have in their eyes for each other. it's the thrill of the chase for the Booth and Brennan and i'm happy to watch it.

i always a Brennan and Booth kiss would be awesome to see- and it totally was when they did- but it was kinda awkward and weird. if they were huggy and touchy with each other from sometime in the first season then it probably would not have been soo weird. i still loved it though i'm all for more Booth and Brennan make out scenes!

i miss Angela and Brennan together too. it does seem that Angela is always off with Hodgins. if the writers kept Brennan in the lab a bit more and let Angela have some kind of a life without Hodgins for a bit then i can see a good moment Brennan and Angela.

i'm so excited for 4th season. Bones just gets better and better each year i never have a complaint about it.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm annoyed by the Hodgins/Angela spoilers...I want them together!
    BTW I made a Bones group if anyone's interested.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Me too.

Exactly. And I totally agree, although I would want them to hook up eventually and not so late in the series that we won't get to see them as a couple on tv. Even one season as a couple would be good. Although I must qualify that I'd hate to see them dating other people in the meantime :lol:

IMO, the kiss wasn't weird. They were slowly building the partnership since season 1, and although I didn't see much of season 1, (I just bought the DVD set, but I'm so hooked on re-watching s3, I haven't got to watching s1!) they were beginning to get touchy with each other. I thought the look on their faces showed that they weren't expecting to feel anything from kissing each other, but they did, and both were surprised and didn't want to address it, hence the awkwardness, and rush to run off, or seem busy, so that they'd have space to make sense of what just happened, ie the kiss where they actually felt something for the other.

I mean if you analyze the kiss, Brennan pulled Booth to her, and there was some tongue action, hence the gum ending up in Booth's mouth! So I think it surprised them, both that there was so much sparks and feelings involved in something that was supposed to be benign and not rock their boat, but it did.

You mean on this forum? Ok I'm interested, what do I do and how do I join?

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I liked the kiss. I think it was always going to be a bit awkward after the fact that it came about due to blackmail by Caroline lol. I'd love to see more of Caroline, she's so funny! It'd be great if she became a regular!

Yeh I've joined the group :) If you go on your usercp, and onto social groups they're listed there:)

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Yes, I joined the group.

I like Caroline too, I too hope to see more of her.

10. eveninstarz14

Caroline is so awesome! My favorite line by her besides the "perkish" one is "Booth was a good man, liked by many people. I liked him and I don't like many people" Well it was something along the lines of that. :lol: Or how about telling Angela she needs to look uglier? :D

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I agree with you all. I want a couple seasons of B&B lovin, but not until the end. The trouble is, the producers don't know how long the show is going to run. Usually a show will have the characters hook up, then the show fizzles out in a couple of seasons. So I understand why the producers want to drag it out. And I'm not complaining, really. :thumbsup:

I think that we should see a kiss next season, maybe at the end. But after that they shouldn't get together. Maybe they were drunk or something, and they just randomly kiss. Then afterwards Brennan's pull's a "it was just the alcohol, it doesn't mean anything." So they struggle with that for a while, and try to get things back to normal. Then in a couple of seasons, they get together.

I can't wait to read more spoilers. I want some good Brennan/Angela time this season. Last season was seriously lacking it. Although last season did produce my favorite Bones/Angela convo--the one aobut Brennan being left at the altar. Angela's like, "When you catch up to reality come talk to me" or something along those lines. I love it! ;)

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ah yes... we do love to be strung along, don't we? Heh heh. It's sad but true. But like anything else, the fun is in the journey, not the destination. :)

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I don't think we're really being strung along that much. I mean they did allow B&B to kiss *smiles at banner*. I was quite elated by that, mistletoe or not. I totally agree that the fun is in the journey and B&B are giving us one hell of a ride!

I think Bones can potentially go on quite a long run, I mean we'll still only going on to season 4. I reckon we have a couple more seasons to go, at least 8 season I think. I don't really think the producers are dragging it out. Anyway David and Emily are co-producers, so I think they have some say in it, and I know that both love the idea of B&B as a couple. So we have lots of hope. IMO BB are getting closer to each other as the seasons progress. So we're getting there.

Sounds like a good idea, but I hope it goes further than a kiss especially if they were both drunk. :devil:

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, I'd like the angst of seeing them wake up the next morning and think of all the reprecussions, and be all like nervous around each other for a bit, I'd like to see that. ;)

15. eveninstarz14

I love how the producers string us along :) They do it with class and make it quite a fun journey! Although, I would love to see the destination...*smirk*

As for how long this show could run, I see it running for 6 to 7 seasons. There are some fans who tend to be impatient and want to see BB together (not us though :D) and the writers will try to appease the fans.

Hrockz! Your banner is ADORABLE! *swoon*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.