TV's Greatest Couples!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by vegaslights, Oct 9, 2005.

1. gsrbritfan

gsrbritfan Civilian

Here, here with the greatest one of them all, Grissom & Sara!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes indeed and the only one I've ever been interested in, so beliveable the only one ever shown on CSI! and so meshed the love so overwhelming, and so romantic:drool:

[​IMG]

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Grissom and Sara
    Meredith and McDreamy
    Mac and Stella
    Me and Gibbs :lol::drool:

4. Gravity

Gravity Witness

Grissom and Sara
    Michael and Sara (Prison Break)
    And I think it would be really :) if Mac and Stella come together.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mac and Stella -CSI :NY
    House and Cuddy- House m.d
    Liv and Elliot-Law&Order SVU
    Booth and Brenan-Bones
    Ziva and Tony-NCIS
    Hotch and Prentiss-Criminal Minds

Past shows:

Cordy and Angel-Angel
    Mulder and Scully-The X Files
    Mac and Harm-JAG
    Jarod and Miss Parker-The Pretender

and My all time most beloved show

Michael and Nikita-La Femme Nikita

Debbie :D

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

OMG, I loved La Femme Nikita!

Anyway, favourite couples:

Buffy/Angel - Buffy
    Buffy/Spike - Buffy
    Willow/Tara - Buffy
    Max/Liz - Roswell
    Cath/Warrick - CSI, they really were meant to be
    Brian/Justin - Queer as Folk
    Veronica/Logan - Veronica Mars, they so would have got back together in S4!

And of course Nick/Greg - I know wishful thinking but a girl can dream, right?! ;)

7. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Wow. I thought I was the only one who shipped Hotch & Prentiss! I'm totally surprised that there's someone else out there. :lol:

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

hahaha yeah I use to say it all the time in school, that way nobody knew what the...frell I was talkinga bout...yes I loved Ben Browder and his many guns..that be his arms, Winona...other parts it was great when they potrayed them on Stargate

Thank you! That's what I say about Ben. Other people can "try" and pull it off, but he's SEEEXXAAAYYYY Always great to find other shippers of that couple :beer:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Make it three:lol: I found another one in other forum.

I think writers feel blessed because Thewy can develop all stories without annoying shipper prayers:lol: On the other hand i think it's a pity they lost their chance when Mandy left the show. A closeness between them was strongly suggested:drool:
    Hopefully they will resucite the ship at some point (even if we are just three:lol:

Debbie:)

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Okay, this is going to take a while; I hope I don't put anyone to sleep with the history lesson!
    There have been a number of interesting pairings and, IMO, some downright creepy couples. In reviewing shows, I noticed an interesting phenomenon: the only couples, attraction, dating, or marriages, in the early years of TV were on comedies and most of those were married in real life. Perry Mason and Della Street’s semi-flirtation seems to have been the first in a drama. And that never went anywhere near the heat in Earl Stanley Gardner’s Perry Mason novels. Now, it has evolved to more “couples” in dramas than in comedy.
    First, those that bother me. In retrospect, some shows that were popular years ago seem too weird in today’s world. “Leave it to Beaver’s” June and Ward Cleaver seem a little too perfect; did he beat her when no one was looking? Those kids sure seemed a little scared of their Dad. And in the 70s, iconic Carol and Mike Brady seem to have been out of touch with anything outside their neighborhood. Good thing they didn’t go near any poor neighborhoods, they wouldn’t have had a clue how to survive.
    My all-time favorites are:
    50s – Ozzie and Harriet Nelson, because it was pretty much their real life, including son Ricky’s early years with music.
    60s – Gomez and Morticia Addams, hands down. Now that was a cool dysfunctional family: lots of talk about death, but the show was mostly about loving your spouse and family.
    70s – Archie and Edith Bunker of “All in the Family,” because they taught us to recognize our prejudices by vividly portraying each one of them. (On the gentle side, I adored Olivia and John Walton of “The Waltons”)
    80s - Three really stand out for me. Cliff and Clair Huxtable of “The Cosby Show” were the first to portray a successful African American family, teaching “Black History” and culture instead of turning the family into white people of a different color. I thought Mork and Mindy were absolutely hilarious; Robin Williams can’t fail when he does what he knows best. On the more somber side, I cried my way through the next-to-last season of “Beauty and the Beast,” when pre-“Terminator” Linda Hamilton’s “Catherine” was murdered and her baby was stolen (but later recovered by dad and hero “Vincent”) by Stephen McHattie’s over-the-top evil “Gabriel.” I’ve never seen a drama that so stressed the gentleness of the two lead characters. (Hey, how about Stephen McHattie to fill WP’s role in CSI? Talk about an XYY character)
    90s – Several; Jack and Samantha on SG1 (hypocrite, breaking all my own “rules” against May-December romance and intra-office dating, but there’s something there, to this day); Nick and Natalie on “Forever Knight;” Jared and Miss Parker on “Pretender,” the relationship that should have been resolved but never was...
    00s – In the present, I like three couples: Horatio and Yelina on “Miami” because the chemistry is terrific, even if she is rarely seen anymore; Mac and Stella on “New York,” good chemistry there, too; and my most, and most recent, favorite, Bill Adama and Laura Roslin on BSG, two tremendous actors doing their job as it should be done.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  11. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Just a new one to add to my collection!

Jack Malone and Sam Spade
    From Without a Trace

12. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

David and Maddie of Moonlighting
    Mac & Stella and
    of course,
    Mulder & Scully, forever and ever, amen.

:)

13. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I'm adding Ned & Chuck (Pushing Daisies) to my list! :)

14. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Charmed: Leo/Piper
    Grey's Anatomy: Meredith/Derek
    Gilmore Girls: Luke/Lorelai
    Bones: Booth/Brennan
    House: House/Cuddy
    Private Practice: Violet/Cooper
    Buffy: Buffy/Angel

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

:D I had to comment on this. It's always great to find another Adama/Roslin fan out there. Infact, I love all 3 of these relationships mentioned here. :)