Fear Itself

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Jun 6, 2008.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Thanks Geni.:) Leave it to me to miss the Vampire one:lol: I'll have to watch the one I missed.

Last nights Epi, was really great, and freaky. Just something about Voodoo and all that, that makes me stay glued to the TV. It was called "Eater". I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I can honestly say this series of "fear Itself" is certainly living up to its reputation. I can hardly wait till next week.

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah last night's "Eater" was great. The show is starting to get better. I liked how she got him though with the rat poison. Although I was waiting to hear the chant again.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*headdesk* I missed last night's episode! :eek: :eek:

That's okay, I'll catch it again.

Was that during the car accident episode? Because it wasn't snowing during the filming in that area of town. Might have been another episode though. I know there was quite a few done in St.Albert.

^ And you're welcome, MacsLovlyAngl. :D

Two days ago, I actually got to visit the set of the last episode they were filming in Edmonton. (My dad managed to get me in. It was a relatively closed set so no cameras or huge numbers of spectators so it was pretty cool.) I spoke to one of the Production Managers and he said the show's been doing very well. :D It sucks that there were no cameras allowed -- I forgot my phone anyway -- but just being there to see what happens on a television set was pretty awesome.

They were doing an outdoor shot of Halloween so kids in costumes were running down the street and cars were driving down the residential neighborhood. That camera on the crane was a pretty interesting piece of technology. The whole thing took about 2 and a half hours to do because they were doing another scene inside the house (which was covered with black material because it wasn't dark out yet. :lol:) so when they finally got outside, it was dark enough to shoot it. I must say, there's a lot of waiting around on a set but it was worth it. After 4 takes, they got the scene down and it looked great--at least from what I saw on those tv things while they're filming.

Anyway, it was a fun experience and quite educational. :)

4. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

Was that during the car accident episode? Because it wasn't snowing during the filming in that area of town. Might have been another episode though. I know there was quite a few done in St.Albert.

All I know is that there was alot of trailers and stupid signs that I didn't get. But I figured that when they shot that one scene where the dude was handcuffed to the bed, that it was shot in the home beside my old Jr high. I know this cuz I was taking my baby brother for a walk and I noticed alot of people wearing headsets outside, and a trailer for food. Which is really out of the ordinary for a normally quiet area. But I remember thinking "they're going to give a few elderly folks a heart attack."

5. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

the episode i liked the best so far was the one where the girl gets a note saying she's marrying a serial killer. i thougth it was awesome i didn't see the ending coming!

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Hi guys,

Does anyone happen to know, if there is a new Epi this week, and what it is about?

All the TV Guide mentions is it's on, but doesn't say what it's about.

7. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

all i know is that Brandon Routh is in it. i think it's about how he and his wife enter a strange community where there is no escape.

does that help?

8. MacsLovlyAngl

It does, thanks for the information, luvspeed. I so look forward to this program, it's great.

*Waits for friday now*

9. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

^no problem MacsLovlyAngl! hope this nex one is good!!

hey did anyone see the one with the zombies? the way the zombies moved and talked kinda reminded me of the Grudge. am i the only one who thought of that?

10. MCRLuver

MCRLuver Victim

i misses a couple of these shows but i think they were really well done and i enjoyed the ones i saw a lot. i really didn't have high expectations for it, but they were really good. do you think there will be another season of this?