Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

I really only know Sebastian from the Donald Strachey movies. :lol: I don't know what else you might watch, but you can check his IMDb page to see if anything stands out. I know it's annoying when you can't place where you know someone from.

I have these pictures taking up space on my harddrive, but I'm not sure if they've been posted in here before. Forgive me if they're repeats. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one, which is a scan from a magazine page.

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ooh thanks for the lovely pics Fay :D!

I noticed she's clutching a bottle of Chivas & all I can say is ugh, bad memories :lol:. I'm also trying to figure out what the patch on her jacket is. To me, it looks like the old Vancouver Canucks logo & it kinda makes sense, because she is from Vancouver & she could be a Canucks fan :lol:. And ooh, her necklace is really pretty too! I could be wrong, but it looks like it's from Tiffany's.

The first pic is awesome too! Rock on :thumbsup:.

3. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

that was cool. i never knew she likes video games, since she's in NFSC and now Guitar Hero:thumbsup:.

ugh, loose the bangs though.. sorry.

4. glam_chic86

Bangs can totally change how a person looks, & I think this style of bangs really suits Emmanuelle:

[​IMG]

They bring out her features while complimenting them. Drastic bangs (which she doesn't have) can do the opposite & luckily that isn't the case for her. They're very flattering.

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

hmm...now you posted this picture, you have a point there (i dunno why i prefer this one over the guitar hero demo thing). it seems it's in the way how the bangs are styled, combed sideways or slightly teased in the front with curly locks on the end, specifically the one she had in "Some Buried Bones". dunno why again, but she's darn cute there:vulcan:

6. glam_chic86

Could also be because her hair is flat in the guitar hero pic. I dunno, flat hair is never flattering on anyone, even as someone as lovely as Emmanuelle. And it's hard for curly hair & bangs to suit each other. It's easier to have or the other, not both :lol:.

I'm just glad Emmanuelle didn't colour her hair blonde, unlike many female celebs in the Hollywood industry. Her dark, rich tresses flatter her complexion better by warming up her skin tone. I respect her because she knows she doesn't have to change herself to look pretty. Plus, she's a good actress as well. Lately I feel like I'm watching all these good looking actors & actresses who cannot act & luckily, that isn't the case for Emmanuelle. She has talent.

7. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Det. Angell has this distinct trademark. Her hairstyle changes whenever there's a new case coming in. Talk about a girl who is way behind fashion trends (at least she says she is).

Really Emmanuelle's good. All she needs are really good projects.

8. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

I'm a big fan of Emmanuelle. I've seen her on a lot of shows, I always joke around that she stalks shows I watch. She was on Smallville for awhile, then she was on Veronica Mars, then One Tree Hill, then Monk, then she was on my all-time favorite show Supernatural, then Two and a Half Men, and now CSI: New York. All shows that I watch regularly. It's a good thing that I really like her.. lol.. I think Angell is probably my favorite character I've seen her play, followed closely by Maddison on Supernatural.

9. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

good to hear that. and it's good to see her versatility as well. I've seen her as a bitch, damsel in distress, and now a good hottie cop. the best eye candy in the bunch.

10. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

Anyone know if she will return for season 5?

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^ i hope Emmanuelle comes back for some eps in season 5, especially since TPTB seem to have something going on with Angell and Flack. even if TPTB don't really follow up on the potential Flack/Angell thing i don't care just as long as she comes back.

Angell has a lot of potential to be one of those great recurring characters like CSI has. to me she seems like the chilled out character compaired to the main characters that always have some sort of drama. i like how we got some backround on Angell this year when Flack said that she has 4 older brothers and her father was chief of detectives (or something like that).

hey DonFlackluvr i just got into Supernatural (dvds were on sale where i work so i picked them up haha) and i was wondering if EV was in one ep or if she was in more than ep. i'm still on 1st season right now and i know she doesn't come in for a while. Supernatural is awesome..... Jensen Ackles is all i will say lol (sorry for the OT)

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh MakeTracksCowboy, she is in only one episode. She is in the second season and is very good in my opinion.

Her role in One Tree Hill is so different from her character in CSI NY, so different it took me a while to like Angell. I find it amusing that she plays the bitchy character that everyone hates in one show and then another she is the cool cop/detective. I enjoy all her scenes in NY though and can't wait for more!

13. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

let's hope she'll be sticking around for season 5 after her film shoot, which, her character "dies" (again!) somewhere in the story.

there i saw a post here that she's in a CSI:NY novel. But then again, the series has this habit of changing homicide detectives in between seasons.

14. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

Like eveninstarz14 said she's only in one episode of SPN, season 2 episode 17 "Heart" but she's really great in it and she has a really hot love scene with Jared Padalecki's character ;) Jared & Jensen are gorgeous!

I 100% agree with you that Supernatural is amazing! Make sure you watch next season.. :)

15. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

Nobody knows for sure if she will be returning for the fifth season?