Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hi, you at there detection it!
    Oh, the Eddie Cahill be such handsome!
    Do you have them the video , perhaps other, big of picture?

Hi, Flack not only hot, and, his smiling face also is charming.
    I am not clear why, I am such anthomaniac him, My hero---- Don Flack.
    [​IMG]
    And concerning the CSI NY4-15 I love most the here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Our dustman Flack, he is such lovely and great.Who have the here the clearer photograph?

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

oooh lots of nice caps! I will be snagging some tonight when I get home from work! *major drooling!* Love those eyes!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks csimania19! I saw those ones too but hadn't posted them yet. I'm glad you did though. I love those, too funny!

Snag away CSI_Kat!

I watched The Thing About Heroes this morning and had to make caps. Flack looks absolutely delicious in this suit, this shirt and tie really look good on him. I could stare forever! :drool: I'll post a few pics at a time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

yabba yabba dabba do! (Yes I was having a Flintstones moment :lol:)

:drool: I am so loving all these photos! We should add in photos to the next thread title :lol: because I think everyone is constantly posting amazing photos of him.

Oh his face when he interrogates the Stanley Cup :guffaw:

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'm a *huge* SATC fan & while I was waiting for one of the episodes to start, I checked the episode guide. I was really happy when I saw that the episode was the one with Eddie. He looked really, really, really hot throughout the episode, especially in that one scene where Carrie & him are in the club & he has this adorable smile on his face. Ooh, and the all the "woo's" he was giving during spin the bootle. Soooo dreamy heehee. My only complaint was that they cut the well, good stuff out of the episode. It should've just been called & The City. Anyway, that meant no shirtless Eddie scene, cause remember seeing pics of the scene in other Eddie/Flack threads :(.

Anyway, I thought Carrie made a dumb move by breaking up with Shawn/Sean (Eddie's character). He may be younger but he's super sexy & he's got personality.

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I've only seen that show once not a big fan. Wonder if they have his appearance on Youtube? Would love to see it! Why'd they cut out the shirtless scene? Ugh!

7. eveninstarz14

Eddie was on Sex and the City...man...now I have to watch it :lol:

OK CSI Stokes Girl you owe me big time for this :D

My two favorite pictures right now are:
    [​IMG]

and...

[​IMG]

Bye for now!

8. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

*Sneaks in .....*

[​IMG]
    A cap from SATC, me did not make it, whoever owns it, you no sue or anything like that .... Am I allowed to post this picture here? It's not exactly Flack, but I can't find Eddie's thread. :rolleyes:

Did anyone else notice that Flack's ties are starting to match this last season? THey aren't so fugly anymore which takes half the fun of watching him every week.

I'm having a bad day and all the pretty pictures help a bit so thankie to everyone. THis thread has never been so alive. :) .......*Crawls back into her dark hole*.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

OMG! *faints* Those pics are so hot eveninstarz! Love the first one, is it from You Only Die Once? That second one is great too. Do you need a pen? ;)

Lampdor thanks for posting that pic! Let's just crop SJP out of that pic then give Eddie some short hair....yea, nice body! :drool: Yea, he is matching better nowadays! Like this combo here again, heehee! I'm sorry to hear you are having a bad day but glad the pictures cheer you up! Here's a few more! Hope tomorrow is better for ya!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

You're welcome and thanks CSI Stokes Girl. Tomorrow isn't getting here fast enough. Ooooooooh loves the last two pics. May I snag them? I'm going to make icons out of them ...whenever I have time that is. :lol:

11. ZhuShuaijie

It is here:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=52448&highlight=Eddie
    And, I have several piece hot :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Return to segment 1
    Uhhhh.......Our Flack is also such lovely of::eek::eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And, he always like dally his tongue ,that is verily........I want adhibit get on::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Snag away Lampdor!

Thanks ZhuShuaijie for the link to the Eddie thread, didn't know there was one! I will be at both now! I'm so happy this thread is going so well! Glad everyone is here and posting! Thanks also for the pics! Hot! :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  13. eveninstarz14

*smirk* that is one fugly tie he is wearing! Really doesn't match the jacket he is wearing at all.

I have noticed this past season that he wears more casual clothes or just wifebeaters which I am totally fine with. :drool:

*runs off to the eddie thread*

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Are you making fun of that ^ tie? :eek: See I love that tie and shirt! But the wifebeater......hoooooooooooooot! :drool:

15. ZhuShuaijie

Anyway, I think in season one the Flack look more mature and tact, . Uh.....I also love he!:drool::eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.