Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

i read it on e online but i just went back and i didnt see a date of when it was posted so it could very well be from last season sorry for confusion if it is last season i hope its for this season cause i think speed is cool so id love to see him come back somehow

2. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

If Rory Cochrane is indeed going to make a few appearances in some upcoming epis as Tim Speedle. I tend to think that he will be appearing as a hallucination to Eric Delko.

Call it just theroy but my guess is that Eric Delko's brain injury is going to give him trouble again and things will not be as easily solved as they were in "Bang Bang Your Debt" . Seeing repeated visions of Tim Speedle could send Eric on a road to a nervous breakdown of some kind.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone seen the E Online Kirsten (Kristen?) spoiler bit? She says H may try to solve the crime by faking his death in the season opener. rofl at "Big H (not to be confused with hemorroids"

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I know I saw that!!:lol: But truly as if we all already didn't have some idea that the whole thing was staged :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board ceci12788. :D

As for JW, my guess is they are bringing him back for the premiere to fill out his storyline. I mean Jake did just sort of disappear after Stand Your Ground...which is easily explained in real life that JW had other projects but not soo great for the fact that the writers took the time to get him and Cal together and build up that story. So, and I am assuming here, that he might be back for only the one ep...b/c in the spoilers I read, he states that he had to fall off the grid again b/c he is back doing undercover work. I mean the writers seem to be moving Eric and Calleigh torwards eachother and they can't realistically (not that anything in this show is done that way ;)) do that without explaining if Jake and Cal are still together (from the spoilers it seems like they aren't) and exactly where the hell he has been, considering there has been absolutely no mention of him since Stand Your Ground. In the end, we will all have to wait and see how it plays out.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Welcome! Please make yourself at home here with us...:)

It would be nice if they gave us some closure to the whole Jake/Calleigh storyline; it's definitely better than Jake just dropping off of the face of the earth with no explanation.:rolleyes:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think that realistically (even with the show) that Calleigh and Eric could ever be together. Why? Well, cause Calleigh and Jake had to cool it cause of the rule that says that you can't date someone you work with... and given the fact that Jake wasn't even in the same building as Calleigh for the most part and Eric is... it would be an even bigger no-no for her and Eric. Not to mention it would be a complete slap in the face to the Cake fans that the writers broke up the couple because of that rule, but let Calleigh be with someone whom she works even closer with than she does with Jake.

I think Jake'll be on more than one ep. I think that perhaps he might have changed jobs so he and Calleigh can stay together. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But, Calleigh already had an oppurtunity to choose Eric over Jake and she chose Jake. I wish the writers would quit flip-flopping on that. It would make Calleigh appear kind of fickle if she can't make up her mind. :lol:

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

In spoilers Delkolover gave us last season, Kyle was supposed to run away. I wonder if we might have been watching him check that gun and pack it because he was getting ready to run away.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's exacly how they're showing Calleigh right now and trust me she's my fav. character but it's a little bit odd.
    We never saw this kind of Calleigh and honestly I don't think it's the best way for TPTB to portray her character.
    Yeah she had a lot of troubles but these troubles (the worst ones) came after "Born To Kill" and honestly her behaviour towards both Jake and Eric in that episode wasn't the nicest one. I mean she deceived Eric (telling him the famous "you know I trust you...") and then she kissed Jake right in front of that puppy dog face of Eric (yeah it was Jake the first one to kiss her but she could have easily refused it and she didn't do it). At the same time she began this relationship with Jake even if she didn't know her feelings for Eric (gosh this isn't nice for both Eric and Jake who was used but again she did it).
    She really looks as if she's not able to take a decision and we all know this isn't the real Calleigh Duquesne;)

Ok I wouldn't say that Eric and Calleigh are getting closer, although it's pretty clear that TPTB are making every kind of effort to walk this way. Every step forward is soon changed by a step backward. After "All In" almost everyone was "Ok now they'll have a relationship, he was the one to bring her back home" but then we had and episode like "Down To The Wire" when Calleigh faced Eric's health problems and almost in a brutal way (I won't say anything about it cause I don't think there could have been a better way for her to face that fact) as it kinda hurt Eric's ego.
    So I won't say their situation changed that much. If they want to make them together well they'd better do it as soon as possible (I'm open mind although it's not my fav. ship;)) cause right now this situation is awful for everybody Calleigh, Eric, Jake, and all of us.

As for JW well right now he has plenty of time to spend for CSI:Miami and yeah although they never mentioned him since he was gone (execpt the black widow:lol:) I think it would be nice for TPTB to use him for more than one episode...I mean in terms of respect. JW worked for them right when he was busy with a lot of projects and obvuoulsy when they were too many he wasn't available, but now he's available so I think it would be nice for TPTB to disfruit him a little bit more;).
    Again I'm not TPTB:lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

Well, in Calleigh's defense, I have to say that if Jake grabbed me and kissed me like that, I wouldn't stop him either. :lol: :drool: :D

But, yeah... I just hope tptb make up their minds and stop jerking both shipper groups around. It's getting very annoying. :lol:

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah that's why she's still my fav. :D .
    Now seriously I wouldn't have stopped him either:devil::drool:

But still I don't like this situation...it's odd and they seriously have to stop it, possibly in the best way possible:devil::p

11. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

I am all for Eric/Cal but seriouslly the writters if they are going that way need to get Jake and her situation right if they want to go that way but then if they want to go the Jake/Cal way then they really need to simmer down on Eric/Cal and I really feel that they are trying to do a little bit of both and it isnt really going to work very well for all us fans.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I agree with you. I'm a Cake fan, obviously, but to be fair, I'm trying to look at it from both points of view, you know? And I feel that they are just jerking both shipper groups around and it's not right. :lol: I think that they think if they have Calleigh with Jake, that pleases the Cake fans and if they have Calleigh and Eric flirty with each other, that pleases the C/E fans. But, they're wrong if they think like that... because the inconsitency displeases both sets of fans. :lol: The flip-flopping around displeases both sets of fans, I'm sure. It's like they're trying to (please pardon the pun) "have their cake and eat it too". :lol: And that just doesn't fly with the fans. :lol:

Notice how they're not doing anything to try to please the Calleigh/Ryan shippers or the Calleigh/Horatio shippers or the Calleigh/Frank shippers (are there actually any of those? :lol: ) or the Calleigh/Stetler shippers (if there are any of those lol). Why is it so important to please only the Calleigh/Jake and Calleigh/Eric fans? Is it because those are the two biggest groups? And really how would they actually know this? :lol: And let's not forget that the jerking around of the C/E stuff also tends to displease the Eden (Eric/Natalia) fans. And the writers have had some cute Eden moments in the last couple of eps to try to please the Eden fans (BTW, I am an Eden fan) as well. Why are they singling out just those three groups to try and please? It's weird.

Anyhoo, I just really hope they keep Jake around because he's a very interesting character. :D

13. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

thank you for does who welcomed me i really appreciate it... this is a pretty interesting sight with alot of great conclusions...that every1 come up with...i pretty much agree with the calleigh thing...can you blame calleigh for having 2 hot guys wanting her lol... quick question...they started filming right? or am i mistaken?

14. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Yes they have started filiming already they started on July 1st.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^If they started filming then we should be getting some spoiler/promotional pics and more spoiler info soon. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.