Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Based on recent spoilers, I think he may have involved Jake as well (cause Frank would be too obvious). I don't think he involved Kyle anymore than maybe just letting him know that he's faking his death. I don't think he'd get Kyle to play the shooter. I think that job could possibly go to Julia out of all of them. We pretty much know Ryan wasn't there, so it can't be him. And I highly doubt it would be Kyle... so that leaves Julia and Jake. So the "shooter" has to be one of the two of them unless Horatio actually involved Stetler (which I somehow doubt, but it would be cool).

Here's what I'm thinking, Jake is going back undercover with the Crypt-something gang ... whatever they are called (according to spoilers). The gang has an initiation that the new member has to kill a cop... Jake, being the new member. Horatio knows this and tells Jake to shoot him (with a blank of course), which would help Horatio in his mission and help Jake with his undercover work in the gang. Horatio tells Julia what he's planning so she can later tell Kyle that Horatio isn't really dead. Then Horatio tells Ryan cause he wants one of his team members to know. This would cause all kinds of drama. I can see Calleigh being upset with Horatio, Ryan and Jake for not telling her that H wasn't dead. :lol:

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I like your idea or a gang initiation. That makes a lot of sense. I get the feeling that no matter what, Horatio's "death" will be broadcast on the news. The more I think about it the more I don't think that Horatio would involve Kyle in that way that I suggested. I'm just trying to think of a reason why he would have a gun.

Oh ya, and the drama with Calleigh, that would be too funny. I don't know who she would be more angry with--Horatio or Jake.

The only thing I still don't get is the blood. I have a 50" high definition television, and I've watched that shooting scene a thousand times, and there is definetly a pool of something red underneath him. This is so frustrating. I'm going to go crazy until September.

3. John Walden

John Walden Dead on Arrival

You are going ballistic until September

4. GregNickRyanFan

Perhaps Ryan's role was simply only to contact Erika or that reporter woman he used to work with (after he got fired from CSI) and "leak" the story that Horatio's "dead" to them so it will be on the news.

As for Kyle with the gun, I'm thinking that he may have overheard Ron plotting to kill Horatio. Perhaps Ron ends up dead in the first episode and Kyle is suspect numero uno. :shrug:

Yeah cause she wouldn't be too upset with Ryan since he was only following the boss' orders. But, I think she'd be more upset with Horatio. I'm sure if she were upset enough with Jake, Horatio would step in and tell her that it wasn't Jake's fault that he didn't want to lie to her, but Horatio basically made him do it. :lol: Then she'd tell Jake "okay, I'll let your part in the lie slide." Then she'd look at Horatio, "but you, mister are not off the hook yet." Then she'd smile politely and walk off. :lol:

Yeah, there was blood. But, I'm thinking it's fake blood. I know there was a lot, but perhaps he had kevlar on and the vest was made with blood packets inside it so that on impact the vest releases the blood, making the shooting look real. That sounds like something out of "F/X: The Series" :lol: (man I miss that show lol), but I could kinda see Horatio doing something like that.

:lol:

===

MaddyAnn, how do you do that thing where you quote two different posts in one big quote box? I tried to do that, but it didn't work for me.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Maybe it was a squib packed with movie blood? I mean, TPTB made Speed's death look pretty convincing using movie magic so it is possible to make it look real. Maybe Horatio is using the same means--going to the local party store or whathaveyou. And it's very simple with the connections that H has, to get an altered gun that fires off blank rounds. Of course, in order to prove the whole 'murder' aspect, one would need an actual expensed bullet. Then again, if it's all under the umbrella, no real evidence is needed. Which brings in ATF and subsequently, Jake.

ETA: ^ What GNRF said about the blood. :p

Yeah, it's all a paranoid ramble of mine but hey, I don't care. :lol:

That's an interesting theory. :) I like it. I'm still not sure how extensively involved Kyle should be though. Afterall, he is Horatio's son and I'm not sure Horatio would want to 'dirty' him with such a plan or potentially place him in any kind of danger.

I think they're the Crypt Kings?

And I, too, like the idea of a 'gang initiation'. But did those guys know from the beginning of the season that he was a cop after Calleigh 'arrested' him? I guess so, otherwise he wouldn't still be undercover.

^ About the quote thing: In order for that to happen, you quote a post that already has a quote in it. See: MaddyAnn's post. If you quoted hers by pressing the 'Quote' button, you'd get three boxes of quotes and one box surrounding all of it. Then you'd place your response underneath. It's not really something that's easily done manually. If that makes sense. :lol:

Here's an example of what you would see when you quote (as in press the 'Quote' button) someone's post that has a quote in it: Post

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Jake specifically told Calleigh that his cover was blown with the Crypt Kings ('come as you are' epi, I think). I really don't know how they're going to explain it, unless Jake reappears with long hair and a full beard in disguise or something:confused:

As far as Maddyann's theory, sounds likely but I don't think Kyle has a clue what dear old Dad is up too. Surely Horatio wouldn't jeapordize his son's safety.

The blood? The bullet-holed sunnies? I believe it's called TVmagic & it was just "propped" to give viewers the idea that he was indeed really shot.:rolleyes:

7. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

since there is spoilers already for the 2nd ep. is the 1st ep of s7 done already? or does anyone know ?and when the premier of s7 start are they still in production at the same time in making more episodes for S7 ?o ya and when do you think the fist preview is going to be for episode 1 ? i'm thinking mid august when football season is going to start .

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I have no idea about the production stuff, but I think the first preview will be late August. I have this distinct memory of seeing the promos for the premiere last year and thinking, "I have to wait three weeks!"

9. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

hi im new to this so sorry if im disturbin any1...but i have a quick question to whom ever might know the answer ... johnny whitworth ( jake) is coming back to csi miami obviously... but will this be the end of his season for the show since he has alot of projects coming out...or is he going to be an on again off again character?....im confused (sorrry again):confused:

10. Finch

Welcome ceci12788! No worries, you're not disturbing anyone here. :) We love new members. (Did that sound ominous or what? :p)

As for your question, I suppose it depends on The Powers That Be and Johnny himself. He's got quite a bit of projects in Post Production (meaning the filming is finished and various stages of editing are taking place) and nothing so far that indicates he's starting anything new - at least from what I've seen on IMDB - so hopefully he'll be around on Miami for a while.

The fact that they want him back as Jake in itself is promising. :) But I don't think there's any official word on how many episodes he'll be in this season or future seasons.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  11. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

I just got some new info on the CSI: Miami Season 7 opener episode: Its called Ressurection and i read that speed will return in a number of episodes and not in flashbacks he will be interacting with Eric Delko and producer Jerry Bruckhiemer and others are still trying to figure out how to bring him back like faked death,witness protection thats all ive found out so far ill keep you posted if i get anything else

12. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

i just had a thought what if the guy who shot H wasnt anyone we've thought about already what if its that guy that stole speed's identity Cooper thats him maybe he got mad about calliegh making him turn himself in and couldnt go through with killing her so he went after someone not more improtant buthigher up you know what i mean or maybe it could be clavo cruz back from the dead i mean they are bringing speed back too so who knows

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I heard this too from a buddy here who ventures on to other boards. I'm not real sure if that person who originally "heard" this news was thinking of last season or if it's for real....I'd be pretty psyched if Speed was coming back (alive or hallucination), but it may just be some confusion from last year. We'll have to wait & see.:p
    Do you mind sharing where you read this?

14. GregNickRyanFan

As much as I loved Speed and would like to have him back (if nothing else than to interact with Johnny Whitworth... love to see those two together again after Empire Records), I highly doubt he'll be back unless it more of Eric's hallucinations or maybe Eric dreams about meeting up with him and talking to him or something. If they brought Speed back to life this show would really turn into a full blown primetime suddster - Dallas style (remember when Bobby Ewing was brought back to life via a corny storyline like his wife dreaming the whole year he'd been dead :rolleyes: ). I really really hope Miami doesn't go that route.

As for Cooper being the shooter, I have thought about that quite a bit. It's a possibility.

15. Finch

I'm pretty sure that info is a bit dated. I remember TPTB saying that he would be "Interacting with Eric Delko" when they were talking about 'Bang Bang, Your Debt'. They said they would like him for a few more episodes but whether or not that will happen is anybody's guess.

I think it's pretty unlikely that he'll be back anytime soon, hallucination or not. Just my 0.02. If they are planning for him to be in a few episodes, I can't possibly see how it'll make any sense--as much as I love the character. :eek:

Also, you have 24 hours to edit your post as opposed to double posting. :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.