The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Yes! :D I always like fics where they have other members of the team betting on them too...like they've known it was inevitable they would get together, it was just a matter of time. Because it is so, SO obvious. I'm sorry, but there's no way there's not gossip going round that lab, with the way they act anround each other. Workplaces are terrible, people notice stuff like that and it's a distraction from having to do your work. :p

Bubbles - will my Catherine/Wendy and Nick/Greg fic do for now? There will be more Nick/Greg soon...and yes, I am working on it right now never fear.

Hodges...I think he's got little man-crushes on a few of the guys, definitely Nicky and Grissom. I don't know if it's hero worship or something more...but I read some fics this weekend where he is in love with Greg...and to my shame it kind of fit. I think Greg's everything he's not...I don't think Greg would ever ever think of him that way, apart from the fact that he loves Nick. But just...a thought, as to why he's so snarky. I like him though, I do.

Nat x

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh :D:D

I'd love for them to be dead worried about what everyone would say, and then that happening, it'd be awesome.I've read it in quite a few fics, and I love it.

I read a Greg/Grissom fic, and didn't like them at all, I just didn't see it, and I don't see the Hodges/Greg thing either, but I think I might read a fic now that you've said it fits, hmmm. Still I can't see it...

I'd like to see Hodges reaction to Nick/Greg, that'd be quite interesting, I reckon he'd have a sarcy comment.

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh... That not fits. I can read it but just like bubbles,I don't see it. Once I read very short one shot with Nick and Hodges. No, Nicky can be only with Greg and Greg only with Nicky. No other options.

Hodges' reaction... hm... Sarcy comment is very possible. But I also think about something like... No comment;) He's just staring at boys or only say something like "oh". But well, lab rats know everything, he can't be surprised.

4. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I think he'd kind of have a face like this--
    [​IMG]
    Or this--
    [​IMG]
    In the first picture he might be thinking, "Why is he kissing SARA?!?! Why not mee?"
    Anyways--I read some Hodges/Nick fanfic (I think it was by Caster) and I dunno ... it didn't fit to me either. I mean ... it's Hodges with our Nicky. Bah. Only Greg for Nick and Nick for Greg (she said, being a filthy hypocrite. My latest fic kind of contradicts this, lawlz).
    Oh, and I add this picture because it's funny (to me at least)--
    [​IMG]
    Trying to scare her to death and get her out of the picture, Hodges? ;)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Those ones are perfect! Oh, and poor Hodges. At first one he looks so sad.

I reminded this one shot about which I wrote. It was in Polish (first slash in Polish which I saw). Nicky wanted to go with Hodges to a date... that was scary. I'll repeat myself - Nicky only with Greg and Greg only with Nicky.

Hodges looks here a little bit... strange:lol:

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Ergh, Nicky would not want to go on a date with Hodges lol. I can see Hodges bein mean and trying to do little things to make Greg and Nick paranoid or something, like hiding around the lab or something and playing pranks, before they came out and somehow he knew, that'd be hilarious. And I can see his face like that second pic, haha.

I think that in terms of men, Greg is the only one for Nick. I think Nick has never been into men before Greg, and thinking of him with any other guy except Greg doesn't seem right to me, I dunno. It's different for Greg, I think he's bi at the least and almost has always known.

7. caff

caff Dead on Arrival

Exactly. To me it's that Nicky fell in love with Greg by complete accident, he seems the type that wouldn't mull over the feelings he may've ever had for a man because man/woman is how it's 'supposed' to be, but Greg changed all of that. Greg was different and exciting and at the same time smart and had some kind of moral(and was who he was, no apologies), it was what pulled Nick in, made him re-evaluate himself. Greg on the other hand, I think liked Nicky from the start in a playful kind of way but realized how serious it was as time went on, and even though he didn't know Nick's feelings at first he still went for it.

They're pretty much polar opposites and that's what makes them so perfect. Nick can listen to country music and Greg can listen to Marilyn Manson, still find a common area between them whether it be personal or professional and accept each other(which I think was what tipped him off about Greg, that he was, in the beginning, and little bit of an annoyance but not as much as he maybe thought he would see him as. He finds the stuff Greg did/does endearing more than annoying.)

God, they are so perfect.

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Greggo is the only one for Nicky. All other slash ships with Nicky kinda creep me out. Where as with Greggo for some reason I could see him with another man. Very similar to what bubbles said. Which is very weird cause I'm so devoted to the LOVE. I agree that Greggo would be the only man Nicky has ever been attracted too. Like you read fic where he is gay and dates other men and such and its just weird to me. Hes only gay for Greggo.

The polar opposites things is totally true. Nicky's just a home grown boy form Texas. Where Greggo is seen as the wild child from LA. They vary in their tastes in everything form music, to clothing. Even though i think Nicky has had some influence on Greggo's wardrobe since he became a CSI. But I agree with caff thats why they fit together so well. In more ways then one. :devil:

9. my_last_chance

^-^ Amazing. That sums up absolutely everything I would want to say, if I could say it as eloquently as you. I'd give you a bene, but seeing as this isn't the Sims 2 BBS ... err, sorry, got a little distracted there. Anyways--I can't really expand on anything you wrote, because that's everything I think, so yeah.
    Oh! Right, I did have a question. What season did the team get split up? I know, bad fangirl, but I honestly don't know. Was it season five ...? I think it was, because at the end of Grave Danger, Gris says, "I want my guys back," and he's referring to his team, right?
    I'm asking 'cause I'm going to be writing a fic around this time. It's actually inspired by the conversation we were having here about how the boys reacted to the split up. And no ... they aren't breaking up. It's more of a fluff piece, actually.

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

And what can I say? I was in shock when I read this Nicky/Hodges thing. Brrr... Luckily it was really short and in Polish. No one here doesn't need to read this little nightmare.

I always see Nick with Greg... Ok, I must stop repeating myself:lol:

Totally agree with you MsCatherineBrown! That makes them a perfect couple in so many ways:devil:

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha Dierdre, make a little mantra to get Hodges/any of our 2 lads out of your head *nick only wants Greg, Greg only wants Nick, Nick only wants Greg, Greg only wants Nick*... and again.... and again... Feeling better yet?:lol:

And caff and mscatherinebrown, I totally agree. They are opposites, but i think it was more obvious in the earlier seasons, but I agree, Nicky has had an influence on Greggo's wardrobe lol, but I'm sure he still has his crazy stuff at home.:lol:

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh yeah, I'm feeling better and better, and with your help even much more than better:lol:

My imagination just turned on:lol: I'm sure Nicky likes his crazy stuff:devil:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm into the whole mantra thing today haha *must not think bad thoughts, must not think bad thoughts, must not think bad thoughts* ah wait, screw it! Hmmm, I can imagine Nicky coming home one night to Greg doing a crazy ass dance in his crazy clothes with his crazy hair, and Nick just thinking, man, wow whatever whatever, and then I can't post anymore. . . . .

Haha a funny thought just popped into my silly little head, Greg styling Nicky in his crazy way. Imagine Nicky with Greggo hair. lol

14. my_last_chance

The only way Nick could have Greg's hair would be if he actually had hair. I don't think the shaved head would do so well with the hair gel. But it would've been absolutely adorable if they both showed up to work with their hair styled the same way ... back in the season when they both had long hair. That would have been a HUGE sign that they weren't just friends. I mean, I love my friends but I wouldn't style my hair the same way they do ... well, not on purpose anyways. But with Nick and Greg, they gelled their hair so you'd know they had to have done it on purpose. And to probably be at the same place, so they know exactly how to do it.
    Come to think of it, Greg probably had to do Nick's hair for him.

15. caff

caff Dead on Arrival

Well couldn't we say that they sort of match again? Once Greg started cutting his hair it was a gradual thing, now it's practically as short as Nick's and they're both so clean cut and cute. I know, I know, I'm pretty much the only person on the plant who likes Greg's hair now.

CAN.NOT.WAIT. Until October, I'm sort of logical, I know they won't get together, but I can't wait to see them together period. We better get at least one good episode, because last year was a miracle at 2. I doubt that they will be too early in the season, considering Nick's manpain, although they seem to make him jump back from things pretty quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.