Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

i can't keep up with you young chaps. =[

:rolleyes::pjkjk

Mac/Stella #11 - The Thing About Penguins...

=]

i loooove Down the Rabit Hole. haha. speaking of which...
    ((animations not THAT good...but bear with me. i dont have a cool high tech program =p))

DTRH1
    DTRH2
    DTRH3
    DTRH4
    DTRH5

i seriously need to get a life.

but you guys already know that by now =p ((my cemetary CSI NY shirt walks? yeah :p))

well i can tell you where theyre NOT living :lol:

with that illigal penguin sweater lady murder victom :D

well taking care of the penguins silly!!! well. thats their excuse. :devil: *giggle* didn't know i had THAT in me :p

that seems logical.

and i like it :D:D

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey everyone I'm back! :p Went to Melbourne for a couple of days and while I was there I MISSED RIGHT NEXT DOOR! *dies* but that's okay because my best friend recorded it for me so she's gonna bring it to my house this saturday.

had a horrible day today though. my flight out was delayed 3 and a half hours and i spent 3 of those hours on the plane. one of the engines wouldnt start and of course they didnt realise until everyone was on the plane. and then the air conditioning wouldnt work and they thought they were gonna have to evacuate the plane because we were gonna run out of air. :thumbsup: oh and im claustrophobic. yay. then after all that, in the taxi on the way home we crashed. everyone's okay but needless to say - long day. anyways, while I was sitting in the airport I got a great idea for a fic so I'll see if I can write it in the next couple of days.

as for the thread names? I don't remember who said it but I loved the one which said something like 'smacked - the reason for global warming'. i laughed so hard. :lol: hope you're all well!

Jen xx

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

debbie i think stella could teach him how to flirt;)
    you can se that Stella is in love with Mac, on the secret smiles and touches, but like you said Debbie maybe Stella is afraid of rejection..

pudding--- i looove the first animation you made:thumbsup::drool: and i love the others too:D
    lol:D either they're taking care of the penguins or they are doing something else:devil::D

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Well I made al isting of the called thread names so that we don't lose the survey over them ;):

Mac/ Stella # 11:
    -Because their heat/ love could melt Antarctica
    -Be witness of their undying love
    - Caution too hot for penguins
    - THE reason for global warming
    -Surrounded by penguins and love
    -I could be you're hero tonight
    -Everything's connected,even our love for each other
    - Even penguins got infected by the smacky virus
    - And where do the penguins live now?
    -Because SMACK and Penguins are Hollywood's Hot Commodities
    -The Thing About Penguins...
    - Drawn Together By Animal Magnetism

I hope I didn't forget one!

Booom some read my mind :lol:. I totally agree, but Macky would never ever reject her!!!

Kelss:drool::drool:I looove your animations :thumbsup::thumbsup: Wich program did you use for it??

Woah Jenn what eventful day. Hope you're alright.

Anj XD

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  5. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

I like The Thing About Penguins.... hehe.... sounds so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is hilarious...

6. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

maan that does sound like it sucks..

we made up this family "curse" thing. we always. no matter when, ALWAYS get stuck in Detriot ((sp?)) i hate airports...

annyy whooooo.

i used this.

hahahaha

http://animator.iconator.com/animator.php

so technically i didn't use a program =p

hey Claire. havn't seen you around.

this is a silly thread =p full of silly people! :lol:

7. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

I've noticed. Yeah, I've been off the internet for longer than a week. Or this site maybe... it's slow at home. When I'm at work, I can get on. Then I catch up.... like now!

8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

you're right AnJ, i think mac love stella too much to reject her;),(but he won't admit)and he don't want to se 'his' stella sad..:D ps: you have been working with danny too long:p:lol: (lol i just had too say it:D:lol:)

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That was me! Glad you like it... by the way guys, shouldn't we start voting on the new thread name now? We've only got about 70 post left...

Just one... Drawn Together By Animal Magnetism. As you can see, I took a little inspiration from the SMACK penguin scene!

10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

karu's right guys. we should start voting.
    i vote for the global warming one i said before.

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I agree! I vote for "THE reason for global warming"

I wish I did:D:devil:.and you've been working too long with Macky XD.

OMG i had a funny english lesson yesterday, again...:guffaw:. At first we were given a sheet of paper with a zoo on it and then we had to write about our favourite animal and the negative aspects of a zoo. Well I chose the penguin :guffaw:.You see penguins are everywhere. I was lucky that I didn't have to read it :angel:.I suppose I would have bursted out in laughing:guffaw:
    Then later my best friend had to read a text about 'Sellafield' and as we were talking about Stel and Mac before she said STellafield:guffaw::guffaw:

Lucky what I've found:
    [​IMG]*rotflmao*
    Anj:angel:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

1.) I thought I brought up the whole SMacked -reason for Global Warming. Wait, I said "The Couple Responsible for Global Warming." Never mind.:p

2: Someone brought up Stella seeing Mac after he took a shower. I'm sorry but Mac Taylor/Gary Sinise is the hottest thing on the face of the earth after http://rutta.dk/csiny/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-9134]he gets wet.

If he takes a shower, they better not show it on screen. :guffaw: I'd melt.

*if page pops up and it has a question mark box where the picture should be, click on the question mark and the picture should pop up.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I think i agree. I like very much "Because they are the reason for Global Warming" :D Also i like "Smacked: Things about Penguins" :D

Hey y'all (i'm studying English.Grammar examn this evening :D and I had my Anatomy examn this morning. I guess i need to go on holidays ;) NY is the best place i can think about :D

See ya (i'll try to write later as soon i got rid of that :D "Hostage" will be aired tonight. YAY! :D

Debbie :D

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Methinks that may be a SMACKed sign... I even saw the David Suzuki commercial with the ice room and the penguins! *looks at penguin animation* Oh, that is so cute! Which reminds me, here's a tiny sneak peek of part three...

"Animal magnetism is more likely." He straightened up and gave her one of his famous half-smiles. "Then again, I always did have a thing for penguins."

By the way, I vote for Caution... Too Hot for the Penguins. I know I'm self-servicing, but I do have a thing for the penguins and the SMACK-generated heat.

15. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

I'm so for the Smacked: THe Thing about Penguins... the Global Warming thing I don't get... This is so hilarious... hehe.... I agree with whoever said Gary Sinise was the hottest thing on this earth.. him and Kyle Gallner... *drools*!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.